Affair of Choice - Cover

Affair of Choice

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Erotica Story: She said she missed having sex with more men like she did in college. Our kids were all off to college and she thought now was the time. Time to make choices.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   .

We’d been married a long time. I mean, we married when we were 23. We’d been out of college for 2 years and after almost a year of dating, we got married. She dated in high school and college, so did I. We weren’t virgins, but we weren’t sexual warriors either, as far as I knew.

Everything was planned out so after we got married, we waited a year before Lauren got pregnant. Our plan enabled us to have a nice small house to bring Bebe home to. Bebe was my precious angel. About two years later we had Samuel, and about two years after that we had our last child, Gregory.

The plan was working well. Lauren was able to work out of our home office and did an exemplary job, earning several raises and promotions while being a sort of stay at home mom. I was in the same boat. We actually decided to move to a house with five bedrooms after Sam was born. We could see the need for more office space and the fifth bedroom was to fill that need.

After Gregory was born, I got a vasectomy, also part of the plan. Our sex life was good, mostly planned, so we knew that if we had to get something done for work, we made time by shifting things so our sex nights were not disturbed. I know this all sounds rather bland and vanilla, but Lauren and I did it all. We used every position we could imagine. We would look at each other during our afterglow and agree or not that we would want to do it like that again.

Lauren liked anal. Her favorite position was sitting on me, either facing me or facing away. If she was facing me, I would use a dildo, or a vibrator, on her clit, until she came. After she was taken care of a few times and seemed to be getting tender, I allowed myself to get off. I enjoyed cumming in her pussy and then eating it. I tried it once from her ass and did not care for that at all.

Lauren liked to play with my package and even when the kids got older, she would grab my balls as I walked around the house. We never planned our touching. I would allow my arm to drag across her tits when I reached for an item in the grocery store. She would pat my ass no matter where we were. When we went out to dinner, she kissed and shared food and nibbled my earlobe. I did that same. Some people near our table didn’t like it. Oh well. The people at our three favorite spots for date night understood and just smiled and shook their heads. We also believed that we were the biggest tippers they had. A $200 dinner would often earn a $50 to $75 tip.

So Lauren’s question hit me a bit harder than it might have normally.

We came home from a date night and went to bed. We were alone in the house, since earlier that year, Gregory had taken off to college in Springfield, MO. Sam was living in Boise, ID and going to Boise State. Bebe was at Southern Illinois University and was starting her Masters in Biology. We went through the empty nest pains and I thought we were now coming back to the running around the house naked times from our pre-kid years.

We showered together, made love and afterwards, Lauren cuddled with her back to me and had my hand wrapped around her. I was gently squeezing her breast and moving a finger around her hard nipple.

“Paul? Can I ask a favor?”

“Of course. What kind of question is that?”

“This is a tough one. I don’t know how you’re going to take it.”

“What’s wrong, Lauren? Are you sick?”

“No, lover. I’m not sick.”

Lauren took a deep breath and slowly blew it out.

“Paul, I want to find another man to have sex with.”

I stopped squeezing her breast and I think I stiffened a bit.

“Why?”

“Because. I used to have sex with a number of guys before we got together and I was thinking the other day that I sort of missed it.”

I quietly laid there and took in what she said.

“You haven’t said anything about our situation being insufficient. You never tell me that I need to do something different or better.”

“That’s because there is nothing wrong with us. You fill every need I have, except one. You are you, Paul, and I just have been having the feeling that I would just like something different.”

“So let me get this right. Everything between us is fine, but you have decided that you need a different pair of hands squeezing your tits. You need a different dick fucking your ass. You need a different mouth eating your cunt.”

“PAUL! Why are you being so crude?”

“Lauren, you said it had nothing to do with us. You said that you wanted to have sex with other men, not make love to them. I assume that you will be trying out several different men, because I don’t know how you will find someone to fill all the needs of all your holes with out trying several men. You said it was sex. To me sex is crude. It isn’t making love, it’s fucking.

“I make love to your pussy, another man will eat and fuck your cunt. I enjoy loving the texture and softness of your breasts. Another man will just want to fuck your tits and cum on your face or chest. And speaking of that, before you start, you will need to get back on the pill. Since I got snipped, I haven’t been able to get you pregnant. We don’t want another man to knock you up, right?”

I paused for effect.

“Right, Lauren?”

“Paul, you are making this sound so dirty. It’s not. It’s just different for a few times and then it will be over.”

“A few times? With each man?”

She didn’t answer.

“How many men do you want to fuck before it’s over?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t think of everything. I didn’t know how you would take it, but this wasn’t the way.”

I removed my hand from her breast and got out of bed. I went down to my office. I used to think of it as our office. I walked in the door and took an inventory of where everything was. I began to think of how to move things around and make room for my new needs. Then I shook my head and realized that I had a house full of empty bedrooms.

I walked down the hallway and opened the door to Gregory’s room. As the youngest, he got the biggest room after his brother and sister moved out. I could make the changes and soon it would lose the high school boy vibe. I walked across the hall to Samuel’s room and it was the right size. I walked out of the room and walked back down the hall and went into what was now Lauren’s bedroom.

I got back into the bed that used to be ours and lay on my back looking at the ceiling. Lauren was in the bathroom. I was making a plan and had it about 80% finished when Lauren came out of the bathroom. She walked around her bed and got under her covers. She rolled towards me and placed an arm over my chest.

“Lauren, I appreciate you being honest with me rather than cheating behind my back. I expect you to tell me as soon as you start fucking your other men. If you bring any of them into the house, I’ll kill them. No arguing, no questions. I’ll walk up to him and shoot him in the face.”

“Paul!? You’ll go to jail for the rest of your life.”

“Lauren, it won’t matter. The kids are gone so there is no one to support. All I had was you.”

“Paul! You still have me!”

I continued, “So like I said, it won’t matter. I’ll have nothing to lose. So here is what I need for you to do. If you decide to go through with it, tell me ahead of time. Please give me as much time as possible.”

“What are you going to do? Are you going to divorce me?”

“No. But I’m not going to accept it either. As far as I’m concerned, when you start fucking other men, our marriage, our acting like a loving couple, as husband and wife, is over, at least until you’re done. Then I’ll decide what to do. If your demeanor changes, if you end up falling in love with a new man, if you get pregnant, if I have to shoot one of your men, things will change drastically.”

“None of that will happen.”

She placed her hand on my cock and I let her begin another round of what used to be love making.


In the morning we got up and Lauren made breakfast for us. We didn’t talk, at all. We did the dishes and she went to get dressed before going to the office. I got dressed and went to the garage and drove to the nearest moving rental store. I bought a load of boxes, tape, rented a two-wheeler and a storage unit. I also reserved a truck for the weekend.

Back at the house, I took the boxes and the other supplies and went to Samuel’s room. Taking his pictures and posters off the walls, I lovingly pack them. I took the clothes he’d left behind and lovingly packed them. I emptied the rest of his drawers, found his porn stash, and lovingly pack all of it. I taped the box shut and with a wide black marker, I wrote the words “Samuel’s Porn” on the box.

I pulled the drawers out of the chest and dresser and carried them out to the garage. Then I carried the much lighter dresser and chest of drawers out of the room. I lifted the mattress and leaned it against the wall. I picked up the foundation and took it to the garage. I followed with the queen-sized mattress. Lastly I broke down the bed frame and carried the headboard, footboard, side rails and slates out to the garage.

All this time, Lauren had the office door closed, I assumed that she was working. As I was starting work on Gregory’s room, she popped her head out. She stood for a long time before she walked to Samuel’s room and gasped to find it bare to the walls.

“Paul, what is all this?”

“I’m fixing up my home.”

“What do you mean “your home”, Paul. This whole house is your home.”

“It was. If you are going to be fucking another man, I told you, our marriage is over until you’re done with your situation. So I’m getting ready to move into Samuel’s room when you start fucking your new men. I’m going to empty Gregory’s room and move my office into there. As long as you are fucking other men, I will be living in this house, but my home will be these two rooms.”

I don’t think Lauren really considered the consequences of her decision. In one way I was hoping to send a message that she was pulling away from me and get her to decide to change her mind. I guess I was wrong. It seems that she then decided that if I was gone, she was going to find a man and see if I needed to be replaced.

I moved Gregory’s larger bed to Samuel’s larger room or rather, my room, and set it up. I didn’t move my clothes or personal items yet. I picked up the rental truck on Saturday morning and loaded it with the boxes and furniture from the boys rooms and then unloaded it at the storage unit. I made sure to put the two boxes marked “Samuel’s Porn” and “Gregory’s Porn” in the front of the unit so they could find them easily.

When I was done, I drove to the house and began moving my office to it’s new home. I got the desk in after rolling it on it’s side and sliding it on the carpet and then moving it, legs first into the room. It took an hour and a half to move the furniture and then another hour and a half to connect the computer, monitors, printer, scanner and the rest of the electronics into the office.

When I was done, I went to Lauren’s room and took off my clothes and jumped into the shower. I washed and shaved and then walked out to dry off like normal. Lauren was standing there watching me.

“Hi Lauren. If you don’t have anything planned yet, would you like to go to dinner?”

“It’s not our normal date night, Paul.”

“OK, I’ll go alone.”

“NO! I’ll get dressed and be down in a few minutes. I’m sorry, it’s just that it was unplanned.”

“I understand. There is a lot of unplanned stuff going around.”

Before Lauren could respond to that, I walked downstairs and into the office to check if I had left anything behind. Lauren’s computer was on and I looked at the two screens. She had a different dating site open on each screen and had posted her profile on each one. It looked like she’d already gotten a couple of hits. I wiped a few tears from my eyes and face and steeled myself while I walked out to the living room.

A few minutes later, Lauren came out of the bedroom and saw her computers were still on and both screens showed the dating sites. She calmly closed the office door and came to me.

“You’re still going to do it, huh?”

“Yes, Paul. I just feel the need. It also looks like you are ready to jump ship.”

“I’m only going to jump ship if you steer the ship towards the icebergs. You’re the captain of this situation. I’m just the guy trying on life jackets and making sure the life boats aren’t full of holes. Let’s go to the Shedd and have a good night. From the looks of your computer, this might be the last time for a long time.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.