The Girlfriend Experience - Cover

The Girlfriend Experience

Copyright© 2021 by JeremyDCP

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - In a desert oasis where intimacy is currency, an 18-year-old newcomer must learn the unwritten rules to survive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Son of a bitch.” Tendons bulging from his forearm, Colt hammered his fist to the desk. On the opposite end, the Zoom call stuttered, pixelated blocks disrupting the serrated glare of his eyes. “Jim and Kenzie, two people we trusted implicitly.” Each word, bitter and acidic, carried venom. “Jim was like a big brother to me in certain ways.” Colt dug calloused fingers through his hair, lips peeling back in a snarl. “And this is how he repays me?”

Thousands of miles away, Lindsay stared solemnly at the laptop screen, her lips pressed into a flat line. Seated beside her in the ranch’s main office, Donald clutched her hand, a silent show of support. “I know. I’m still in shock.” Lindsay’s words were hushed, grating against the rawness in her throat. “Jim always seemed like such a caring, dependable guy. And Kenzie...” Her voice trailed off, the memories morphing into shards of disillusionment.

Donald shifted in his chair, his shoulders hunched up. “To think they’ve been plotting against Lindsay all this time.” The cords in his neck grew taut. “Right under our noses, no less.” Arms knotted over his chest. “I want to know how long this has been going on. And why.”

He turned to Lindsay. “Are you sure you’re gonna be okay, sweetheart? This can’t be easy for you. Those two were among the first to take you under their wing when you started working here.”

Shaking with tattered breaths, Lindsay nodded, fingers fidgeting in her lap. “I’ll be fine.” Her tone, though, sounded less than convincing. Jim’s fatherly demeanor, that warm chuckle and easy manner that once put her at ease, now cut like shards of glass. How could someone she’d looked up to, trusted without reservation, harbor such deceit and hatred toward her? “It just hurts, you know?” A gulp jerked Lindsay’s chin as she met Donald’s sympathetic gaze. “I considered them both ... family. Kenzie, she ... she taught me so many things.”

Pamela leaned closer, her face filling the monitor from Maryland. “You did the right thing by coming forward, Donald. If you hadn’t overheard his scheming and alerted both us and Lindsay immediately, who knows how far Jim would’ve taken this.” She sliced her head left and right, blonde curls swaying. “We’re fortunate you were there to intervene before any real damage was done.”

Donald’s jaw slammed shut and hardened as he met Pamela’s gaze through the laptop screen. “I did what I had to. Period, end of story. There was no way I could stand by and allow Jim to destroy everything the three of you have worked so hard for.” A muscle ticked in his cheek as his eyes found Lindsay’s. “You’ve poured your heart and soul into this place ever since Colt made it clear he wanted you to take over as the new owner. I couldn’t let that asshole Jim sabotage it all on some deranged, vengeful whim.” His large hand found Lindsay’s smaller one, giving it a protective squeeze. “Not on my watch.”

Colt winced and scrubbed a palm over his face. “And then to find out that Kenzie’s been swallowing cum with a client. Kenzie, of all the girls? It’s just too much.”

“Breaking the law, risking the ranch’s reputation and license. I can’t wrap my head around it,” Lindsay said, her grip on Donald’s hand increasing.

Pamela’s eyes burned fury-hot. “They left us no choice. Immediate termination was the only option. We can’t have anyone associated with Happy Ending Ranch engaging in illegal acts or plotting against our own.”

“They’re both gone. Fired,” Colt said, working his jaw in a tight circle. “We have to protect the safety and integrity of the ranch, no matter what. And I’ll also alert the other brothel owners that the monger who was with Kenzie, Lucas, should be blacklisted. I guess Kenzie has made it a habit of swallowing cum for him. If Sheriff Spaeth knew about that... oh boy.

“That’s a shame, because Lucas is one of our most loyal mongers.” Lindsay clamped her tongue between her teeth. “I’ve partied with him a couple of times.”

Pamela inclined her head sideways. “Lucas has probably partied with every girl in the house over the last decade.”

“I know what they did was unforgivable,” Lindsay said, shivers nipping up her spine. “But after so many years of loyal service, what will they do now? How will Jim and Kenzie survive without a job, without income?” Despite the gut-wrenching betrayal, Lindsay couldn’t entirely extinguish the embers of fondness she held for the two, especially Jim. She’d be forever grateful for his guidance when she first arrived at the ranch, green and naïve.

Colt’s stubbled chin thrust out as his eyes bored into Lindsay through the screen. “You’re feeling sorry for them?” He shook his head slowly, dark brows drawing together in disbelief. “After everything they did? After Jim schemed to ruin your life? Ruin everything we built there? What my father built before me?” Blood violent in his body, Colt struggled to keep his emotions in check. “They brought this on themselves, Lindsay. You have no reason to shed a single tear over their miserable fates.”

“You’re too nice,” Pamela chimed in. “Way too nice. It’s one of your greatest strengths, honey, but also one of your greatest weaknesses. Forget about Jim. Forget about Kenzie. They tried to fuck you over. Fuck us all over.”

Pamela paused, taking time to choose her next words. “The brothel, the atmosphere Colt and I cultivated, it means everything to us. To me. And they threatened to tear it all down in their arrogance, their selfishness.” A burst of fire lit her eyes. “You can’t afford to let sentimentality cloud your judgment. Jim and Kenzie ruined their professional careers the moment they turned against us.” Something horrible crept into her soul, her voice. “They get no mercy from me. Not after this.”

“Listen to me, Lindsay. I don’t want you to worry about Jim or that he may try to backstab you in the future. I promise you, it’s not gonna happen.” A wicked smile played across Colt’s lips. “I’ve got plenty of dirt on that sonofabitch – enough to bury him ten times over if he so much as twitches in your direction.” Colt rocked with silent laughter. “Jim’s not nearly as clever as he thinks. I know all about his gambling debts, his shady side dealings.” Colt’s fingers tapped the desk. “Let’s just say, if he tries to make another move against you or the ranch, I’ll make sure he rues the day he ever double-crossed us for the rest of his life. You can take that to the bank.” Colt’s tone softened as he ended, “You’re family, and Pamela and I, we take care of our own.”

Pamela nodded in agreement. “We’ll always be here for you, honey, no matter what.”

“Thank you both.” Lindsay turned the volume of her voice down. “For everything. I don’t know what I’d do without your support.” She found Donald’s hand yet again. “Without all of you in my corner.”

Lindsay constricted her lungs in a slow leak, willing her emotions back under control. There would be time to process the hurt later. For now, she had a brothel to run. “I need your help, Colt,” Her tone became more businesslike. “We need to find a permanent replacement for Jim ASAP.”

Her thoughts drifted to her logical choice, the cheerful young chef who always seemed to have a sunny disposition no matter how hectic the kitchen became. “What about Francisco? He’s proven himself to be more than dependable, and all the girls love him.” A smile materialized on her lips as she recalled his friendly banter and terrible puns whenever he brought her meals.

Colt considered this for a moment before a quick no jerked his head. “Francisco is a talented kid, no doubt. Got a real bright future ahead of him. But managing a house like ours?” He paused, his eyebrows knitted together. “It’s a huge responsibility, one I don’t think Francisco is quite ready for yet. We’d be doing him a disservice by throwing him to the wolves too soon.”

“I trust your judgment,” Lindsay said without hesitation. “Who would you recommend then, Colt? I value your opinion more than you’ll ever know. You worked here for twenty-nine years. Should I think about hiring someone from the outside? I ... I wouldn’t even know how to interview a potential house manager.”

He absentmindedly twirled a pen between his fingers, completely absorbed in his thoughts. After a moment, his features settled into a resolute decision. “Way I see it, Jennifer Erb is the natural choice to take over for Jim – and not just interim, but permanent.”

He ticked off her qualifications on his fingers. “She’s been with us for eleven years, knows the place inside and out. Jenn’s a real jack-of-all-trades – handling everything from cleaning to inventory to bartending whenever Mindy’s off. That kind of versatility and institutional knowledge? It’s invaluable.”

A satisfied nod punctuated his words. “More than that, though, Jenn’s proven her loyalty time and again. She’s bailed us out of more jams than I can count without ever asking for anything in return. Never complains or gripes about anything. I’d trust her as my house manager. It’s high time we rewarded that dedication – she’s more than earned the chance to run the place.”

The more Lindsay thought about it, the more sense it made to promote Jenn. “You’re absolutely right. Jenn exemplifies everything I want the face of Happy Ending Ranch to represent. The person who greets and talks to more customers than anyone else.

“Her work ethic is unparalleled, and she treats everyone – staff and clients alike – with warmth and respect. And the girls adore her.” Lindsay’s eyes crinkled with a smile. “Jenn has this effortless way of making mongers feel cared for. With her at the helm, the ranch would be in extraordinarily capable hands.”

“My thoughts exactly. She’s a natural leader.” Colt’s mouth curved into a sly grin. “Which is why I think you should offer Jenn a salary higher than what we paid that weasel Jim. Really stick it to him one last time.” Colt canvassed Lindsay with an exploratory stare. “Of course, it’ll be coming out of your pocket now as the new boss, not ours. If that’s something you’re comfortable with, I’m all for it. But it’s your call.”

Lindsay didn’t even have to consider it. “Absolutely. Jenn’s worth every penny and then some. I’ll offer her a higher salary than Jim. I can’t think of a better way to move forward than by promoting someone who has literally bled for this place for the last decade.” Her lips angled upward. “And you’re right – rubbing Jim’s nose in it would be the cherry on top.”

When the conversation lulled, Pamela adjusted in her seat, cradling the swell of her pregnant belly. “Only five more weeks, if you go by the due date, until we finally get to meet this little guy.”

Colt’s fingers interlocked with Pamela’s as he gazed at her with absolute devotion. “Every day is a battle, isn’t it?”

“You know it.” Pamela grimaced, attempting to shift positions. “This little stunt kicker insists on using my uterus as his own personal soccer ball. One day, I think Kaden is gonna be the leading scorer for the U.S. soccer team. This boy has gold medals in his future, for sure.” Her eyes danced as she turned her attention to Lindsay and Donald. “And when that time comes, I expect you two lovebirds will be married yourselves with a few kids of your own.”

A deep laugh burst from Donald’s chest as Lindsay blushed furiously. “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, okay?” While Donald would love to impregnate Lindsay (and even more, marry her), he knew that if either were to ever happen, it would be far in the future. Very far in the future. Lindsay was too laser-focused on not only owning the brothel, but continuing to be its top provider, its marquee attraction. That would be impossible if she were pregnant. Just look at Pamela. “Let’s focus on Kaden’s arrival first before dreaming about the next generation.”

“You never quit playing wedding planner, do you?”

“Comes with the territory of being a wife,” Pamela told Colt. “It’s my prerogative to dream big for the ones I love.” She switched her focus to Lindsay. “Speaking of, you’re still planning to travel to Baltimore for the birth, right? I need my bestie by my side.”

“I have a flight on July the twenty-seventh,” Lindsay said. “And should Kaden decide he wants to pop out earlier than that, I’ll be on the next flight to Maryland, Virginia, or D.C., whatever gets me to you first.”


The piercing trill of the ranch’s landline cleaved through the tranquil stillness of the empty bar. Lindsay’s attention tore away from the illuminated laptop screen, her nimble fingers poised motionless above the accounting records. Her gaze darted to the caller ID, and her heartbeat quickened as the name “Victor Beaumont” stared back at her. A coy, impish smile danced across her lips, a spark of anticipation igniting within her. Victor, the suave and enigmatic patron from the heart of New Orleans, possessed an uncanny ability to transform even the most mundane evenings into captivating adventures with his magnetic charm and scintillating repartee.

Casting a swift, precautionary glance around the vacant lounge, Lindsay reclined languidly against the mahogany bar, her finger pressing the speakerphone button. “Well, well, well, if it isn’t the illustrious Mr. Beaumont,” she purred, her voice dripping with allure and an undercurrent of mischief. “What an unexpected, but delightful surprise. To what do I owe the pleasure of this unanticipated call to Happy Ending Ranch?”

The sound of Victor’s voice, smooth as aged bourbon and tinged with a Cajun drawl, serenaded Lindsay’s ear. “My, oh my, Miss Kayleigh,” he crooned, his words dripping with charm, “I’d say the pleasure is all mine. Seems I done found myself in your neck of the woods this aft’a’noon and was hopin’ a pretty lady like yourself might be available for some ... company.”

Lindsay’s interest piqued, though accepting random telephone calls to the ranch as a sex worker wasn’t exactly typical protocol. Who cares? I make the rules now. Even more, how could she not make an exception for the utterly charming Victor? Her mind flashed back to the handful of parties they’d shared together, moments filled with laughter, passion, and a unique connection.

“Is that so?” she said, unable to mask her intrigue. “You just happened to be passing through Flagstone without any warning? Why, you’re a sly one, sugar.”

A low chuckle rumbled over the line. “Can’t get nothin’ past you, cher. Fact is, I got a hankerin’ to see that sweet smile of yours and figured you might oblige an old friend. Got myself settled in at the Twin Tops just down the road.”

Victor’s unannounced arrival from 1,800 miles away was exactly the kind of elixir Lindsay needed in dealing with the fallout from Jim and Kenzie’s treachery. Part of her thrilled at his brazen presumptuousness – as if she could ever turn Victor away once he’d traveled all this way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.