The Girlfriend Experience - Cover

The Girlfriend Experience

Copyright© 2021 by JeremyDCP

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - In a desert oasis where intimacy is currency, an 18-year-old newcomer must learn the unwritten rules to survive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Lindsay meandered in a directionless circle on the corner of East Andreas Road and North Sunrise Way with a wireless Bluetooth device wedged in her ear. “I don’t know if we’re ever gonna reopen. That’s strictly up to the governor, no one else.” She tucked her hands in the back pockets of her cutoffs, causing them to slip lower on her slim hips and revealing the tattoo decorating her tailbone.

Holy kamoly. The design consisted of colorful floral arrangements, such as roses, lilies, and cherry blossoms. Since when did you decide to get a tramp stamp? Lindsay wore the shorts, a black spaghetti-strap top, and a rust and cream-colored striped halter that hung sexily off one shoulder and, Donald noticed with a dose of longing, was in amazing shape. In that outfit, she could make the concrete go up in flames.

“I think you should and, if we ever do reopen, I’d put in a good word for you with Colt, Pamela, and Jim.” Traffic was sprinkled throughout Palm Springs as if the roads were a playset that came with only a few cars. “What do you mean, you’re too old? Thirty-seven is not old.” Lindsay blew out a breath and scratched her eyebrow with a pair of fingertips. “Trust me, I’ve come to learn over the years that guys like all types, and besides, you look ten years younger as it is. What are you talkin’ about, girl? You’d make a killing at the brothel.” Lindsay abruptly stopped pacing and drew her shoulders back. “C’mon, you’re never too old in our industry. Your kids are all grown up and I think getting away from Rhode Island and getting a fresh start would be the best thing for you. Plus, I’d love to have you with us.”

Oh, boy. Here we go. As he relaxed on a cement ledge fifteen feet away, his left leg extended, protective instincts stirred in Donald’s chest. A man in a red, button-down shirt and gray shorts approached from the left side, his sights clearly set on Lindsay. Don’t go messin’ with my squeeze. A flirtatious smile spread across the man’s cheeks, his teeth like pristine, polished jewels, perfectly aligned and as white as snow. He knows he’s hot stuff. Mr. Movie Star was impossible to miss, too – six-foot-five of rock-solid muscle, dark hair, dark beard, and brown eyes. A dickhead for sure. Exactly the type of guy girls like Lindsay, at least in Donald’s mind, were predetermined to hook up with – and ultimately have their hearts broken by.

Once closer, he took a swig of sparkling water and surveyed Lindsay from head to toe. He raised the bottle in her direction, as if to say, Hey there. Donald’s right sneaker dribbled the pavement and he wrestled with the impulse to pounce and strike. Look at that fool. Reminds me of an older Zack. He thinks he’s all that.

Lindsay’s eyes bounced up and acknowledged his presence, but then she turned her back and continued with the telephone discussion. “Yeah, Becky, of course I’m serious. Yeah, okay, that’s fine. Sure, no problem. I understand. Think about it, okay?” She shifted her weight from one Chuck Taylor to the other. “I’ll call you tomorrow and we can talk more. Love you, girl! Bye.”

The man sloughed off a lame shrug, walked past Lindsay, and flung a shooing gesture back toward her. As a result, Donald moved his gaze to blink up at the heavens and released a huge exhalation of pent-up oxygen.

Maybe he really did have a chance with this girl.

“Hey, Donnie.”

He heard Lindsay’s voice and had the urge to wrap her in his arms and protect her from all the world’s atrocities. Especially an America’s Top Model wannabe like that douchebag.

“Sorry about that. That was a friend from back east on the phone.”

His eyes drifted to Lindsay, captivating in the blazing sunlight and the shorts that showed off flawless legs. She had her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail with long wisps falling out on either side. Would it be inappropriate to pounce on her instead? I’m afraid I’d never let her go. The swell of the twenty-year-old’s hips and the sweet dip at her waist made his fingers curl with the desire to touch her.

“Are you hungry?” She stashed the Bluetooth device inside her purse and reapplied her facial covering. “There’s a Crustopia about a block away. They’ve always had the best pizza in the Coachella Valley, but I haven’t been to one in ages. Want to go?”

Earlier this morning, Donald’s eyelids gave a flutter like brand new butterfly wings hoping for flight. But once reality dawned through a lazy squint, he shot upright like a hornet got him on his backside and grabbed the nearest pillow to pin to his chest.

“Hey, you.” Seated on the bed, Lindsay didn’t budge, her hand caressing Donald’s cheek. “Good morning.”

So, it wasn’t a dream after all? I really spent the night with Lindsay Anastacio at a fancy, deluxe resort. His grin came lopsided, like the two sides of his face couldn’t agree on any one particular expression. Alone. His grip went lax on the pillow, allowing it to lower.

It still seemed like a fantasy to wake up with Lindsay this way and Donald enjoyed every second of it, self-gratifying as it was. Without any makeup, she looked fresh-faced and natural, and more breathtaking than he’d ever seen her. She had on blue mesh shorts and a short-sleeved red shirt with a Hello Kitty design adorning it. Though its sound was muted, a morning news show played on the nearby television.

“I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh?” His voice scratchy from a dry throat, Donald scrunched his face and yawned. “And, hey. Good morning to you too.” Boy, Lindsay looked cute in that outfit. And then Donald recalled how she had looked in the oversized nightshirt the evening prior when she retired to the bed opposite his. Va-va-voom. “A surprise? For me?”

Lindsay’s visage filled with kindness as she swiveled toward the nightstand and then placed a tray of hot, steaming food next to Donald upon the mattress.

A tentative smile broke out across his face. “What’s all this?”

“Breakfast. I ordered room service for you.”

Room service? His chin quivered. Isn’t that expensive? “You didn’t have to do that. Not for me.”

“But I wanted to.”

“Lindsay, sweetheart, you paid for dinner last evening and now you’ve ordered room service too? I mean, I appreciate it and all, but I can’t let you do this for me. When I get my paycheck on Tuesday, I’m...”

Lindsay picked up a piece of French toast and jammed it into Donald’s mouth, interrupting him. “Just eat, okay?”

At her insistence, Donald gave in (for now) and chowed down. Hmmmmm, is that pumpkin? All the tasty goodness of hot, sizzling French toast, but puréed with pumpkin sauce to make it even more delicious? This was good. Beyond good. Still, I must pay her back.

The meal, which also included bacon, omelets, hash browns, and cranberry orange muffins was a pleasant surprise, indeed. Donald ate while sharing small talk with Lindsay and even watched a segment of the Today Show with her, a first for him. He enjoyed the domesticity of the morning as it felt so natural, so right.

Almost like a dream itself.

Suddenly, Donald envisioned mornings like this all the time, and the thought just about bowled him over.

Because he wanted that.

Donald wanted Lindsay as an everyday fixture in his life. It was so clear to him. So easy to see. He wanted a full-on future and despite all Lindsay’s excess baggage, be it her profession or family issues, or whatever else, Donald would work to ensure that future happened. He smiled as the revelation washed over him in equal parts excitement and anticipation. For the first time in his life, not only did what Donald wanted seem attainable, but he was brimming with motivation, and it felt damn good.

“And you’re not paying me back. Everything is on me.”

We’ll see about that.

As Lindsay later cleared the dishes, Donald stole another glance of her, and made an attempt at acting playful. “So, have you done this for all the other men you’ve spent the night with too?” His lips vibrated against themselves as he downed the last of his apple juice. “Served them breakfast in bed and made them feel like a million bucks?”

Lindsay turned and shook her head slowly, the soft, sincere expression never leaving her face. “Only you.”

Her comment registered. And it hit him like a ton of bricks.

Only you. Those two words played within Donald’s mind in a continual loop. And as if on cue, here came yet another tidal wave of emotion. Dammit, there wasn’t anything that Donald wouldn’t do for Lindsay. He’d purchase any gift that she wanted no matter how badly it would jack up what meager credit he had. He’d run through a brick wall for her, protect her at all costs. Oh, wow. He was silly putty in Lindsay’s hands, completely at her mercy. I’d die for this girl.

Several hours earlier, Donald looked over and groaned at the sight of Lindsay sleeping on her side in the adjacent Queen-sized bed, her nightshirt riding high and offering an unobstructed view of her ass and the skimpy panties stretched across it. I’m really alone with Lindsay Anastacio, of all people, in a hotel room. I’m spending the night with her. Unable to resist, Donald found his raging erection, concealed by a lone bedsheet, and began stroking.

Again.

Jesus, look at that ass.

My, oh my, how Donald wanted to crawl into that bed and wrap his arms around Lindsay and profess his undying love for her. She already knew how he felt, of course, but he wanted to do it anyway. I want to cradle that ass with both hands and shower it with kisses. His eyelids clamped shut as his heart shifted into overdrive. I’ve had visions of marrying this girl since the first grade. Even then, Donald thought of her as a real-life angel.

He chewed his lip while refocusing on her backside. Would any of his friends in Citronelle actually believe him if he told them he shared a hotel room with Lindsay? Even more, that their interactions were unsullied, PG at the most extreme? Kenneth and everyone else knows that she’s a ... a prostitute. Heat burned his cheeks. God, I hate that word.

Hell, Donald had a difficult time believing it himself: Lindsay showing up, unannounced, at his workplace just minutes before closing time, and asking for help. She always tells me in texts that she hates Citronelle and never wants to return to it. Plus, he knew that she’d been staying with “a few friends” all the way across the country in Baltimore since COVID-19 and the ensuing lockdown disrupted life as we know it. I would’ve never predicted that she’d pop up out of nowhere like that.

Donald’s breath caught, and then he exhaled in a series of short huffs.

Kenneth is gonna call me a pussy if I tell him I spent the night with Lindsay, but we stayed in separate beds. Lindsay had made no advances on Donald. Besides, talking her out of the funk she was in because of how her family treated her was of far greater importance. You know, you don’t have to tell Kenneth or anyone else. For once in your life, act like a man and keep your big fat mouth shut; don’t kiss and tell. Or was it don’t be a friend – a shoulder to lean on – and tell? Donald cared about Lindsay, right? Don’t go blabbing to everyone about it like last time. It’s none of their business. Respect Lindsay and her privacy.

Since that two-and-a-half-hour GFE nine months ago, there hadn’t been a day that had gone by when Donald didn’t think about Lindsay. Shoot, I think about her every minute. He wondered about her round the clock, honestly, and when she was in Flagstone pre-pandemic, whether she was safe and being treated like a lady by her clientele. I worry about Lindsay because of the life she leads. I want her to be safe, happy. At the time, he didn’t have anything to alleviate those concerns, either, but did receive occasional nuggets of information from Happy Ending Ranch’s bulletin board.

Topic: Kayleigh Sucks 12/16

From: Kedo2112

Gender: M

#Posts: 22

Kayleigh Sucks 12/16

Posted: December 18, 2019, 1:17pm PST

Well, I got into Flagstone much later than I planned. (Note to self: Don’t plan your next brothel hopping adventure for the week before Christmastime). After getting my room at the Twin Tops, I had to scramble for a quick dinner. Grabbed a quick beer and some food, then back to the room to shower and be decent for my dessert. That turned out to be a stop at Happy Ending Ranch. Got a cup of coffee while waiting to see Kayleigh and Pamela make their appearance. Decided on Kayleigh, so we went to her room. It seemed to be a slow night there as everything was finalized in short order. Definitely a good time was had, and some great conversation as a bonus. Before leaving, Kayleigh was kind enough to give me some Christmas cookies she had baked, which were pretty good. I know there are multiple reviews for her, so I will just second them and recommend taking the time to meet this delightful young woman. You won’t regret it!

Topic: The Sweet and Amazing Kayleigh

From: LongDongSilvers

Gender: M

#Posts: 42

The Sweet and Amazing Kayleigh

Posted: December 29, 2019, 5:43pm PST

So recently I was finally able to get the chance to spend a couple of hours with the ravishing Kayleigh. All the great things said about her in previous reports are true! She is one of the sweetest ladies I have had the pleasure of partying with, and she goes out of her way to make sure you are taken care of.

Do you have that moment where you flash back to being an awkward teen who dreams of being with the hot cheerleader, but you know you don’t have the testicular fortitude to get it done? Kayleigh was my “dream girl” in that sense. From a strictly visual perspective, she looks the absolute best wearing a skirt and heels. Just stunning and so divine! Her silhouette (and these legs!) have to be seen to be believed! She has the CUTEST voice that so perfectly fits her perky personality.

Without the details, the party itself blew me away, and was the perfect end to an already busy day (and night). Thank you @Kayleigh_HER for the party. It was most appreciated, and I can’t wait to see you again soon!

Yours, Long Dong Silvers

Topic: Two Ends of a Beautiful Spectrum –

Kayleigh and Kenzie

From: Flectomancer

Gender: M

#Posts: 16

Two Ends of a Beautiful Spectrum –

Kayleigh and Kenzie

Posted: January 23, 2020, 11:12pm PST

I’ve been thinking about writing a comparison of these two beautiful young ladies for a couple of weeks now, but I know comparisons can sometimes be viewed as a negative thing and this is not meant that way at all. Over the last couple of months, I’ve had the opportunity to get to know both of these amazing girls, and all I can say is that for an “older” guy like me, it has been a fantastic experience. Of course, one is a beautiful blonde and the other a beautiful ravenette, one wore a little pair of “booty shorts” when she came out to greet me and the other wore a short red dress, both of these were cold sweat inspiring experiences. One is a California beach girl while the other is from Puerto Rico, one is white while the other is dark skinned. Kayleigh has a gorgeous face and body, but I think she is shy and doesn’t like a fuss made over her, while Kenzie also has a gorgeous face and body but claims to be “just average” (anybody that has ever seen her knows better than that). They both provide interesting conversation, speak well, and have an education. For an old horndog like myself the visual stimulation and sexual experiences that these ladies have provided me have been unforgettable. Anyone who visits Flagstone and has the opportunity to experience the two ends of this beautiful spectrum should take advantage of the opportunity. These are two hot, sexy, and sweet young ladies that you will never forget. I am hoping to get another opportunity to party with them again this coming week, this time in a threesome.

Topic: In Heaven with Kayleigh...

From: TopMonger

Gender: M

#Posts: 92

In Heaven with Kayleigh...

Posted: February 16, 2020, 10:03am PST

When I’m in Flagstone, Kayleigh has become my go-to gal. In all my multiple parties with her, I have never been let down. She is really great at what she does and is an awesome lady to talk to. Kayleigh really makes the trip to Flagstone worth it. Going to HER, it’s always nice to chat with Colt when he is around. The bartenders there are nice, too, and it’s been cool to see Jenn tending bar my last two trips.

When Kayleigh lays that celestial body on you (for proof, watch the video on Happy Ending Ranch’s homepage of her doing a striptease and tell me you don’t want some of those incredibly sexy moves put on you), you will be transported out of this world to another planet or dimension.

Afterwards, at the bar we ate leftover Valentine’s Day candy, kissed, hugged, held hands, and generally made a nuisance/spectacle of ourselves.

Hold me closer Tiny Dancer...

Topic: Mighty Aphrodite: Kayleigh Sucks

From: Kaadorix1956

Gender: M

#Posts: 5

Mighty Aphrodite: Kayleigh Sucks

Posted: February 20, 2020, 7:44pm PST

For many years I have perused the lineups of the various houses in Nevada online and fantasized. Living thousands of miles away, however, having the opportunity to visit any of them was something I had the occasion to do only very rarely. A few weeks ago, looking at Happy Ending Ranch’s website, my heart started melting when I saw the photos of a certain courtesan: Kayleigh Sucks. She seemed to be the near perfect embodiment of every physical attribute that for whatever reason I seem hardwired to desire and, not only that, but she was young and seemingly at the absolute peak prime of life. I was instantly smitten.

As luck would have it, fate was smiling. By pure coincidence I was asked to attend a conference in Phoenix, Arizona. It was the first chance I had had in years to come out that way (when alone). With some trepidation I e-mailed Kayleigh. She responded promptly. Seeing her e-mail waiting in my inbox seemed almost unreal. That we live in a universe where someone could “book an appointment” with an apparent sex goddess! And so, I reserved a flight, not to my ultimate destination, but a city within driving distance of Flagstone, Nevada (Las Vegas). My boss wouldn’t need to know, of course.

Fast forward to the bar at Happy Ending Ranch: I arrived an hour early and while waiting worked on a triple shot of Old Forester 86. At the appointed time, Kayleigh appeared. Now, people reading these reviews are used to seeing lots of flowery language and an overabundant use of aggrandized adjectives – and if you’ve never visited one of the premier Nevada brothels then maybe these reviews seem overly imaginative – but if you have visited one, planned well, and were very fortunate, then you already know that often these descriptions are not fanciful exaggerations at all.

So, when Kayleigh appeared in front of me it was a shock to see that she was even more lovely in person than in her photos. Her dress was literally straining to contain her. That a human being could have breasts of that magnitude, of that voluptuousness, and in totally perfect over-proportion to her svelte mid-section, with such hips, legs, and a perfect tight bottom, not to mention her sensual, delicate mouth and lips, and oh her eyes, blonde hair, and perfect skin ... no words can do it justice or explain how Mother Nature could produce such a super being. And I hadn’t even seen her au natural yet.

Youth can be a detriment in some ways when choosing a provider insofar as experience can be concerned. But, as Kayleigh explained, despite being only twenty, she had worked in the house since 2018 and done “other things.” She was quite experienced, she assured me. Well, even there, I thought, there is a difference between “other things” and knowing how to professionally service a patron in a brothel. We negotiated a one-and-a-half hour “party.” I can’t say I wasn’t a little worried as we stood at the cashier while my wallet was literally emptied of every last bill. What I can say now, though, is I wish I had brought even more cash despite the expense!

As clichéd as this may be, I will leave it to your imagination as to what all went down during the party. Suffice it to say, she completely and utterly blew my mind. That you could open a door and just enter such an unreality from your everyday life seems inconceivable, but you can. With the dress removed, her figure was even more unbelievable than I can put into words. Photos or video can never compare. Those breasts are surely the work of the gods. What must happen when she goes about in public or God forbid to the beach, I can’t even imagine. Both boys and men must just die inside at the sight of her.

But, to summarize the main points, she was very open to all sorts of activities, freely engaged with enthusiasm and fun, was generous and spontaneous with extra activities, and was attentive and sensitive to my needs. It proved such a fleeting moment in time, but the experience of hopping on the Kayleigh Express is something akin to catching a ride with Haley’s Comet as it swings by the Earth.

But what should be said most of all is that Kayleigh seems to really love sex for its own sake and in a very genuine way, and there was nothing more enjoyable (or a bigger turn on) than just spending time bringing her to climax through whatever means were necessary. For myself, having drank too much whiskey, it came right down to the wire, but I managed to explode at the very end with just minutes to spare. Lesson learned. But the ending was only the icing on the cake. All the intimacy and sensual lead up were really the main event. When we were done, I was left in a state of discombobulation, totally stunned. This was to last for hours. Hobbling to the lobby, I said to the bartender, “All I can say is two words: holy shit!” The seven-hour drive from there to my hotel was like being on a cloud.

So, in summary: if you want to condense years of expensive therapy down to just an hour or two, go find the right courtesan, spend the money, and you might be shocked by the outcome. They are truly doing a service for mankind!

Reading those damned reviews always made me jealous. Donald had felt heavy-hearted all those times Lindsay was at work and couldn’t corral his need to protect whenever a new post appeared. No, I wasn’t jealous, I suppose; I was grossed out. The mental imagery haunted him and the idea of Lindsay trading sex for currency with others tore at his stomach. I just wish I could take care of her in every way, and she could take care of me too.

Then, there’d be no need for her to be with these... mongers.

But he also realized a transition from sex work to the “normal world” wouldn’t happen overnight.

In the hotel room, with Lindsay still fast asleep opposite him, Donald gritted his teeth so hard, his jaw ached. If you and her start dating, and the pandemic ends, would you really be okay if she were to vanish for three weeks at a time? That was one of the many questions Donald found himself grappling with in the overnight hours. Knowing that guys from all across the country – the world, even – are using her, disrespecting her, possibly hurting her?

How would you be able to live with yourself, that reality?

He sucked in a frustrated breath. I’d find a way. The alternative was rotting away in his bedroom playing video games, particularly World of Warcraft, with zero hope for a happy future. Lindsay may very well be my one and only chance. Certainly, Donald didn’t want anyone but her. This girl has been the gold standard my entire life. Even the most glamorous supermodel or pop princess paled in comparison. That’s because when Donald looked at her, he still saw his angel.

The same angel who’d stolen his heart in the first grade and never returned it.

Besides, Lindsay won’t be doing this LPIN thing for the rest of her life, will she? She did tell him during the car ride from Citronelle that she hoped to one day earn a collegiate degree in Forestry and ultimately become a park ranger. Maybe selling sex is a phase for her? Or maybe, just maybe, the Nevada brothels never reopen, and she is forced to transition toward her next career? I like that idea.

----

“My head hurt really, really bad last night and I almost feel like that’s a tension thing – I have no idea – but I’ve felt so stressed out for the past week. Maybe it’s just a PMS or hormonal thing, I don’t know. I’m just getting really stressed out and I’m starting to feel like I’m really, really spread thin right now.” At the pizza parlor, past noontime, Lindsay was venting as she shared lunch with Donald in a corner booth. “I keep thinking that there’s gotta be a way I can make things simpler for myself. There has to be a way that I can figure my shit out and, you know, enjoy my life in a better way. I work really hard and do things to make myself happy and, like, make my life what I want it to be.

“But when I’m moving this fast and I really don’t feel well, it’s just hard. And when you add in drama like last night with my family, it only makes things harder. I feel like it’s that I try to do too much in a way, I don’t know ... I’m not sure right now.”

Anger pricked at Donald. “Why would you travel to Utah and let some man disrespect and use you for three days straight?” Regardless, he spoke in a whisper, first looking around to see if anyone else was within earshot. “Tie you up and ... wh-wh-whip you.” The bombshell that Lindsay had dropped moments ago – admitting that she escorted on the side, away from the legality of the brothel, shook him to his depths. And the knowledge that she willingly allowed this individual to inflict pain on her?

“Mr. Phalen offered me thirty thousand dollars in cash, plus free travel in a private jet and all other expenses paid too. It was only three days. I mean, in the middle of all this COVID bullshit, how could I pass that up?”

Donald said nothing, just stared at her blankly while concern mounted on his face. It tore him to shreds to think that Lindsay, despite denying it, might have experienced a traumatic experience with this “Mr. Phalen.” Another self-entitled prick who just wants to get his rocks off with her.

“The man is a business tycoon, a millionaire many times over.” Lindsay rubbed her temples. “I mean, to men like him, thirty thousand dollars is nothing. It’s Monopoly money. I’m a transaction to him, nothing more.”

Donald’s eyes narrowed. “Not only is what you’re doing not safe, but it’s also illegal.” Perhaps it was stuff like this why Lindsay’s family refused to reconcile with her? What justification could she possibly have that would make any sense for doing this? For risking her freedom? Money is not an answer. “I don’t want to see you get hurt, nor do I want you to get into any trouble with the law.” Their fingers were interlaced, and Donald felt hers curl against his. “I love you, Lindsay, and care about you. I’ve always loved you. You don’t need to be taking unnecessary risks like this. You’re too good for this ... this... profession.

Her already pale visage grew leeched of any color. “I know, Donnie. I know.” She raked a trio of fingers through her hair. “But COVID has really wrecked my life. I can’t survive making pennies at a supermarket. I’m safe when I work outside the brothel. I’m discreet, I keep a low profile. I won’t get into any trouble. I know what I’m doing.”

Donald forced his spine upright. “And I don’t want to hear you call yourself a transaction ever again.” The disappointment that whiplashed across his face wasn’t for dramatic effect, it was real. He looked around again before pinning her with a glare. “You’re Lindsay Anastacio. You’re special, you’re unique, you’re precious, and you’re the nicest, most sweetest girl I’ve ever known. You are not a transaction. Every guy who has paid money to be with you fucking loves you.”

Donald sat back in the booth, shoving a hand through his own hair in frustration. And, he could admit, emotional turmoil too. “I’ve read all the online reviews about you. Every single post, every single word. Those guys would trade any and every aspect from their lives to be with you full-time. You are not a transaction; you are the unattainable ideal that became attainable for an hour, two hours, whatever they got, and every single one of those men now wishes they could have an eternity with you.”

Lindsay’s cheeks got a little pink and she torqued her lips together, shaking her head. “I doubt that.” She chuffed out a breath that seemed resigned. “You just don’t understand, Donnie. All I know is prostitution. That’s all I know. It’s so easy for you, my parents and younger sister, to tell me to quit. I could say the same about you. Why don’t you quit video gaming? All your online stuff and social media? Easier said than done, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.