The Girlfriend Experience - Cover

The Girlfriend Experience

Copyright© 2021 by JeremyDCP

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - In a desert oasis where intimacy is currency, an 18-year-old newcomer must learn the unwritten rules to survive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

After shutting the door and clicking the lock in place, Lindsay’s muscles relaxed for the first time since the afternoon. When they did, exhaustion pulled at her as she crashed from the adrenaline that had been spiking for so many hours. She brought a forearm to her head, leaned against the mahogany, and her ribs collapsed in an exhale.

“Honey, what’s going on?” As was customary following the majority of her parties, Colt was right there once Lindsay and her trick parted ways, and he reached for her wrist. “Are you okay? Talk to me.”

Moving a hand to her nose, Lindsay breathed in through her mouth and turned her attention to Colt. And though she had to blink multiple times to sidetrack the tears, a smile emerged so big it split her face. “I ... I’m so happy. Umm, I don’t think you could’ve written a better script for a party and, umm, I ... I really don’t know what else to say.”

Lindsay swiveled and eyed the door for an instant, wishing she could run out and continue her evening with Donald. “I think, I don’t know, but I think that party kind of brought me full-circle. This past year, with everything that’s gone on in my life, both positive and negative, partying with someone from my past, from Citronelle – to have that love, to know I made such a tremendous impact on Donnie’s life, one he’ll never forget – it was so rewarding.” That sweet boy gave his virginity to me! Tears won out, squeezing from the corner of her eyes. “I ... I don’t know what else to say. I’m happy.” Lindsay tilted her head, sniffed her nose, and showed Colt a full rack of teeth. “I’m happy.

She reached down, unbuckled her high heel shoes one at a time, took them off, and placed them neatly in the foyer. “Donnie kept thanking me, but I feel as if I should be the one thanking him. That party ... that party was the best ever, hands down. My absolute favorite. It was magical.”

“I’m glad you and him enjoyed yourselves.”

Reality sapped the arch from Lindsay’s spine. “I’m sorry, Colt, but I’m done for the evening. I’m done. No more parties for me tonight. I know we’re shorthanded with Thanksgiving tomorrow, but I don’t think it’ll make much of a difference. No one else is showing up tonight in this blizzard anyway.” She undid the first few buttons of her minidress and a breast popped out. “I’m going back to my room to lay down and think about things.”

“Tell me if you need anything. Some coffee, a soda, some...” His head bobbed to the side, Colt eyed Lindsay with winged brows as she whizzed by without a word and disappeared behind the curtain on the right side.

Just like that, Pamela emerged from the one on the left. “Hey, Colt. What was all that about?”

He squared his shoulders and took a purifying breath. “I don’t know. I think partying with Donald struck a nerve in Lindsay or something. I’ve never seen her act that way.”

“Being with your first virgin monger is always special. That type of reaction is normal.” Pamela offered a dismissive wave of the hand as she closed the distance and hugged her husband. “Every virgin party is special, of course, but the first is monumental. I can recall every detail of mine: February 2007, Aaron from Ohio.” A smile eased wide upon Pamela’s lips. “He was an Asian kid, nineteen, and the most well-mannered, soft-spoken guy. I’ll never forget that night.” Pamela shook her head as if to clear the cobwebs. “Don’t worry, Colt. I’ll talk to Lindsay in a few minutes and see where her mind is at.”

Once in the same bedroom where she and Donald had their fun, Lindsay retrieved her smartphone and thumbed out a text message. The two teenagers had exchanged personal numbers without Colt’s consent nor knowledge.

>> i miss you already baby and i promise next time im in Citronelle, im gonna come find you, and we’re gonna have that daylong date in Palm Springs youve always fantasized of.

During his journey home in the morning and with the highway still in poor condition, Donald’s vehicle spun out of control on an icy spot and slid off of Route 93, unfortunately, and wrecked into a snowy ditch...

----

Four Months Later

Friday, March 20, 2020

Flagstone, Nevada

“Fuck this place. I’m not risking my health, maybe even my life, to continue working here. I’m going back to Vegas, if not Puerto Rico.” Once reaching her bedroom, Kenzie resumed tossing her personal belongings onto the mattress. But following an emotional back-and-forth, she was so distraught that some items fell to the floor. Kenzie heard Jim enter the room and felt his hands from behind. She hesitated for a moment, then spun and wrenched away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.