Honey Silver's Family Outing - Cover

Honey Silver's Family Outing

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Honey Silver's first video for Rocco is a success, so they decide to turn it into an actual series. But this time, it is decided that the setting will be a family outing to a local amusement park. But she is also in for a surprise when she learns who is cast as her sister.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   .

Things were going awesome. It was a month later, and now mom thought I worked for a company that made music videos. I told her I was a “Production Assistant”, and basically did whatever the director wanted me to do. And to help make that seem real, I even did a few actual music video shoots myself. Seems a lot of bands liked having porn actresses in their videos.

Turns out that was fun, and I made enough of them that I could occasionally call mom over and she could see me in one. Of course, she did not like most of them, saying I was being “exploited”. Especially the rap one where the singer was rapping about big booties, and slapping mine in tight spandex as I was bent over.

Good thing she did not know about the party after we shot that video, where that same singer was going on and rapping as 20 other people cheered and yelled as he took me bent over the bar at his mansion. And I was not the only girl that got stuffed at that party, there were 4 or 5 couples going at it in almost every room of that place.

But the good news was that my “Daddy Dearest” series was a hit. And we were all at Rocco’s place, working out the final details for the next video in the series. I was sitting on Jack’s lap, and it was quite nice as I could feel he was getting a boner under me. Finally he grinned and kissed my cheek and asked me to slide off.

I gave a final wiggle and did so as Holly giggled, and Lance told me to behave myself. This was going to be one where I now had a boyfriend, and that was going to be Lance. He was 19, and the actor that Rocco had assigned for me to give the blowjob to that stained my blouse. We spent four hours going over the scenes, and kicking around some improvements and changes as Holly wrote down notes. The only problem was that we were stuck on how to open the video.

Finally, she is the one that came up with the best idea. “Rocco, how about we shoot it up at Magic Mountain?”

“What are you crazy? We would never get away with that!”

“No, wait, hear me out. You do the camera work Rocco, just you, Chris, Honey, and Lance. Go up like a family, if anybody asks, you are his daughter Honey. Shoot some video of them playing around, just having fun. Get Chris in some shots, and you can even have her shoot some of you. Or better yet, can you handle a camera, Jack?”

“Sure can, I have done some directing myself actually. I see where you are going, Chris and I go, loving family with their daughter and her boyfriend.”

“Exactly. Do shots as usual with Chris, avoid the head. In fact, it is time we saw your sister. Rocco, any ideas who we can use for that?”

Rocco closed his eyes for a moment, then grinned. “Sure, I know the perfect girl. Chris honey, can you go and call Monica? She’s a new girl we recently hired, You two actually look a lot alike, you can play her older sister. Holly, what are you thinking?”

“We scrap this script, just set it aside and use it later. In fact, Chris was only a placeholder anyways, can we get another actress?”

Rocco smiled, and said he knew the perfect one and she was available. When Chris returned he told her she was being replaced, and she just smiled. “Alright, I can accept that. New idea, Holly?”

“Yes, we stick with the family idea still. We go as a group, a big extended family or group of friends. Rocco and Jack both bring cameras, and we spend a fair amount of time just goofing off and having fun.” Rocco returned, and gave us all the thumbs up.

“OK, Lilli can’t be here today, but she is a pro and will go along with anything you all decide.”

“Hmmm, slight problem, she’s a blonde. Does she have a problem wearing a wig?”

“I think she will do that. And you know she can be really nasty, what are you thinking of the scenes?”

“Oh, simple. I actually know quite a few places up there a couple can get friendly in. Honey, we have you and Lance in that sky car, it is about 5 minutes and you blow him in it. We will probably have to do it 3 or 4 times, that can be the first. For the second, hmmm. Jack, you get to feeling horny, and back behind the Revolution Roller-coaster there is an area of bushes you can do Honey in. Then we move to that monorail train they have, Lance and Lilli get in the last car, and we have Jack and Honey in the one in front of them. Both gals tease the guys, with Lilli groping him really good. And in the next, she is scared to go on Colossus, so she tells the others to get on. Lance volunteers to stay with her, and they slip into a bathroom to get it on. That one we can shoot anywhere, just get shots of them going in and leaving there.”

We all thought that sounded great, but it would be a lot of work to pull it off. And when I suggested we needed some more sexy scenes, I told them we should just do some on rides. “We can get a shot of say Lance and I on the log ride, and he gropes my titties at the last drop. Or that raft ride, Lilli and I wear some sheer underthings, you know how that will look when they get wet.”

They all loved that idea, and even Lance chimed in with some suggestions of his own. Jack was largely quiet, and when I asked him if he had any ideas he admitted he had never been to Magic Mountain so had no idea what could be done where. “Oh, don’t worry, most of us have been there many times. It’s only about 20 minutes away, and lots of trees and little hidden areas.”

By that time, Monica had arrived. I felt my eyes open big, and hers did also.

I bit down anything I was feeling, as Rocco made the introductions. And as we all sat there and hashed out more action, Holly asked Monica if she did girls. And even I was a bit surprised when she smiled and nodded. “OK, great. Slight change, you are actually step-siblings. Monica will be Jack’s daughter. And because this is not an actual incest story, nothing between you and him. But I know Lili goes both ways, so we can have a few lesbian scenes with you and her, or you and Honey.”

At that point I spoke up, and said that was not going to happen. “OK, I will do some things with Monica, but not sex. Rocco, Holly, we actually know each other. And I like her a lot, but we are friends in real life, I do not want to jeopardize that with actual sex.” Thankfully Monica agreed, and Holly said that was not a problem.

“OK, how about this? Not for this movie, but in another we set up two scenes. First, Monica catches you and Jack going at it, and as he is her father she just hides and watches as she masturbates. Then later on, we reverse that. You see her with your mom, and do the same thing.” We both said that was acceptable, and Holly wrote that down as part of a future “Daddy Dearest” plot.

Finally, we had six sex scenes, with half of them taking place in the park, and the other half being simulated as so but shot elsewhere. We would film set-ups, like sneaking into the bushes or bathroom, but the actual sex would be in a controlled setting afterwards away from the park.

Finally we finished the bull session, and Rocco told us to be there at 7 in the morning on Monday for wardrobe, makeup, and final walk through of the script. Jack gave me a big hug as he left, and even groped my ass which caused me to giggle and wiggle it for him as he did. And as I walked to my far, Monica came up and whispered “Lucky 7 doughnuts”, and I nodded.

I got into my car, and took a deep sigh. I drove back down to The Valley, dreading what was to come. But at least I knew that Monica would not say anything about discovering how I made a living. As I now had ammunition of my own I could use against her.

I got to the doughnut shop on Corbin and Saticoy, and saw her car in front and she was already inside. I went in, and saw she already had 2 cups of coffee in front of her, and a chocolate bar for me, and a devil’s food for herself. I took a seat, and we just stared at each other for about a minute.

“Peggy, how long has this been going on? I can’t believe it when I saw you there.”

I sighed, and reached out and took her hand in mine and squeezed. “I can ask you the same thing, Mary. But for me, over a year now. I was doing loops and background until about a month ago, when Rocco signed me to a contract.”

She sighed, and said it had been about four months for her. She started with Lipstick, a company that specialized in lesbian features before moving to Rocco two weeks before. At least that explained why I had never seen her before or in a video, I did not watch lesbian features unless I was in it or research, like the scenes with Holly.

“Does, does Marty know you do this, Peggy?”

“Oh God no! No, your brother has absolutely no idea what I am doing for a living. Both he and my mom think I work for a company in Canoga Park that does music videos and things like that. And so help me Mary, if you ever tell him I will kill you!”

“Relax, don’t worry about that. Obviously you are meshuggeneh if you think I am going to tell him this! I do not want to think about his knowing I do it also. And if my parents found out it would be even worse! But how do you keep it a secret from him?”

I told her about how I had carefully kept that separate, and even doing some actual music videos to keep up the illusion. She thought that sounded like a great idea, and I promised to introduce her to the casting guy so she could do the same thing. “In fact, I think we could use this to cover for each other. When we work together, I can pick you up and tell all our families we are working together. We can do a music video every month or so, that is extra money. And just point it out to them when one is on MTV that we are in. It explains the money, and even some of the clothes. And you say most times like me, you work behind the camera as a gopher, unless needed as background.”

She liked that idea, and we each knew enough about what happened behind the camera as we saw it on set all the time. And I knew I would be teaching her more, as part of our contract involved us helping Rocco as actual production assistants when we were not on camera. I told this to Mary, and she commented that he was just being cheap.

“No, not really. Holly started that way, and she is now like his number 2 person. She is now doing a lot of his scripts, and does things like call sheets and other things. Plus she helps direct and even runs the camera sometimes. And I think he is right, if we know more about the production, it makes us better actresses.”

We refilled our coffee and after touching my hand she asked if we could continue this in my car. Once we got there, she sighed, and said now we could talk a bit more freely. “So, how can you do this, if you are dating my brother? Like, is this not cheating on him?”

“Yes, it kinda is. But to be honest, what can I say. I love dick, and as good as your brother is, we have yet to go all the way.”

“What, really? He has not schtupped you yet?””

“Yeah, really. I have held him off at third base, so far. I suck his schlong fairly often, but mostly he just fingers me off. Since most dates are in his car, it’s hard for him to do the same in return. Can’t really I can really get a good eating out in the back of his Datsun.” Mary nodded and giggled, and said she could see that.

“And is that why you do not want to do a scene with me?” she then softly asked, and I took her hand in mine and squeezed.

“Well, partially. For one, actually having sex with you would be just too weird. Also, I am really not into girls. Like, at all. I did a few lesbian scenes before Rocco, and since then Holly has fingered me twice.”

“Wait, you got fingered by Holly Wood? Girl, that’s awesome! God, I hope I can experience that with her sometime.”

“Well, you might as you are playing my sister and supposedly you two are already friends. So, uhh, are you, a lesbian?”

“Firmly bisexual. I started having sex with other girls when I was 14, and still love it. It’s nice, as we could have sleepovers, and none of our parents would think anything of it. That was how I got started at Lipstick, if you remember back then I was dating Harold. But that ended over a month ago, and when that offer came from Rocco I jumped at it. Now I can get all the cock I want, and still play with the girls. And I am not exclusive, Rocco has no problem if I still work for Lipstick, just so that I inform him and give him priority.”

“OK, whatever floats your boat, Mary. Me, since I started with Rocco I have mostly been with Jack.”

“But he’s so old! Like, he’s older than my dad is.”

“True, he is. But he also has a great cock, and is actually a very gentle and considerate lover. I actually cum with him almost every time. Heck, before we do a scene he actually helps fluff me.”

“No! Really? He fluffs you?”

“Uh-huh. One of our first times, I was supposed to come in wet after fooling around with a guy, and almost immediately he was going to just pull my panties down and stick it in. I had to have wet panties, and I knew I needed to be wet or his sticking it in would hurt. So I sat in a chair and started to masturbate, and he moved behind the chair and held and caressed my breasts. Then Holly and Sherri each massaged my thighs.”

“Wait, you are not into girls you said.”

“Not sexually, just teasing caresses. I got no problems with that, I have cuddled with plenty of girls during sleepovers. But am just not into that kinda thing sexually. In fact, during out last time together, Holly was the only girl to actually make me cum. All the others I just faked it.”

She giggled, and nodded. “Same here. With all the changes of positions and the like, I find it hard to relax enough to really enjoy it. However, it is also not unusual after the filming stops to spend another 20 minutes or so to finish each other off properly.”

“Yea, been there and done that. His sound guy is fun if you need a little more. He has this really long and thin dick, but he sure uses it well. If on location, just drag him to the equipment van and he can have you popping your top in about 5 minutes.”

“Hmmm, that sounds nice. I kinda like them that way, long deep and fast strokes in my kitty is something I love. Thick guys are nice also, but long and thin is great for a fast screwing.”

I giggled and nodded, and said he was good at that. We chatted until almost 5, then asked me if I was going to keep seeing her brother. “Of course I am, Mary. I love Marty, and I think we might even get married someday.”

“Is that why you are holding him off like that?”

“Well, not really. Mostly, because we only really do it in his car, and I do not want my first time with him to be in his car. Maybe you can do me a favor. Tell him we had talked, and I hinted that it would be so much nicer if he got a bigger car. Maybe a four-door, like a Buick or Chrysler. That way we could stretch out better and be more comfortable.” She giggled, and said she would do just that.

We hugged each other as she was about to get out, and I said I would see her shortly. She giggled and waved, and got to her own car as I was driving out of the parking lot. I got home with just enough time to shower, and change into one of my usual Friday Evening dresses. This time, I selected a more severe one, an ankle length black skirt and white long sleeved blouse.

Mom nodded in approval, and together we walked to the synagogue. As usual I saw Marty in front, and he was talking with Mary when I approached them. Mary and I smiled at each other, and I placed my hand on Marty’s arm and he walked me inside.

I was in the bathroom after services when Mary came in, and as I was fixing my makeup she washed her hands and whispered to me asking what I was going to do with Marty when we left. “Oh, nothing, Mary. Honest, this is God’s time. He will walk my mother, then we will spend a few minutes kissing and I will go inside the house. He knows that I allow nothing more until tomorrow evening.”

“Wow, you are really serious about that. And you will not work on Saturday?”

“Nope, never. It’s even in my contract. Sunday through Friday afternoon only. We are planning a location shoot in a few weeks near Sacramento, and Rocco knows I will not work Saturday until after sunset.”

“OK, I am going to have to consider that also now. It has never bothered me in the past, but I can see that might actually be a good idea.”

We smiled and walked out together, and after exchanging a wave I had my hand on Marty’s arm again as he walked my mom and I home.

The next night was our regular date night, and this time after dinner Marty took me to a park. We walked around it hand in hand in the darkness, and I was feeling particularly wicked. It was a cool night, and as we approached a bunch of trees and bushes I asked him if I could have his coat. Always the gentleman, he took it off and wrapped it around my shoulders. I had only worn a sweater, as that night I had decided to wear a thin flowery dress.

I then dragged him into the bushes, and pushed him up against a tree. And for about 10 minutes I pressed my body against him as we kissed in the darkness. But I wanted more, I needed more. Finally came the real reason I wanted his jacket. I slipped it off, and laid it on the ground and knelt down on top of it. Then sinking to my knees I looked up into his eyes as I opened his slacks, and fished out his cock. And with great care and tenderness I took him into my mouth and started sucking on it.

I looked up into his face, and loved his expression as I lovingly sucked his cock. And it did not take me long until I was swallowing his cum, and his jets were quite forceful that night. But I was in for a surprise when he helped me to stand again, then turned me so my back was against the tree. And we resumed kissing, this time his hands all over my body. I shivered when I felt one on my ass and the other squeezing my breast. But he surprised me when Marty then opened the front of my dress, and started caressing and squeezing my breasts. And after a few minutes, even more as he sank to his knees.

I actually shivered when I felt him hiking up my dress, then ducking under it. And for only the third time, I felt him pull my panties down my thighs, then bury his face between them. Fuck, he was not that good, but this was Marty and I love that he was doing this for me. I reached down and caressed his head through the thin cotton of my skirt, and helped guide his head right where I wanted it.

He was not all that sure where to use his tongue and lips, so I softly whispered what I wanted and where I wanted it, and he quickly improved his technique under my gentle guidance. And with his hands both grasping my ass, I lifted my left thigh and hooked it over his shoulder. This opened me up a bit more, and he got even more intense.

I was really juicing now, and it was not much longer before I lifted my hand from his head to my mouth and bit into it as I finally felt my orgasm arrive. The other times he had eaten me out, I finished on his fingers. But for the first time, I was actually cumming on his lips and tongue, and I loved it!

Finally he slipped out, and I grasped his head and pulled him in for a deep kiss. He was smearing my juices all over my face, but I did not care, my lover finally ate me to an orgasm, and I was so happy! And when I realized he was hard again, I wanted more. So I pushed him to the ground, and took him into my mouth again.

This time it took almost 10 minutes to coax his sperm out of his balls, but I loved every minute of it. And he moaned out that he loved me just as the first pump coated the back of my throat.

But it was getting late, so we headed to the drinking fountain where Marty pulled out a handkerchief. And after getting it wet he handed it to me where I washed off all the evidence on my face. And handing it back he did the same thing. He was about to drop it on the ground but I took it from him. And giving him a sexy smile I pulled up the front of my dress, then used it to clean off my still dripping pussy. It was cold and I shivered a bit also, but saw out of the corner of my eye he was watching me do this closely. I then put it inside of the box of panty liners in my purse, and said I would wash it and return it to him later.

We spent another 10 minutes kissing in front of my house before he helped me out of the car and walked me to my door. Thankfully my mom was already in bed, so I stripped naked and climbed into bed myself.

On Monday, I arrived at Rocco’s at 6:30, and helped myself to a cup of coffee and a doughnut as Rocco and Holly and I discussed the day ahead. Holly handed me 10 pages stapled together, and I read through the script as the others started to arrive.

I smiled when Lili got there, and she and Jack greeted each other warmly, then was introduced to each of us. She had a deep sexy voice, and she looked damned good for being in her mid-40’s. One at a time Holly and Sherri took us through wardrobe and another gal did our makeup as we girls talked. Thankfully Lili had no problem wearing a wig, and a nice shoulder length one in a shade that matched my hair was soon on her head. She was really funny, and told us that she was looking forward to the day as this seemed like it would be a fun but risky shoot.

Holly agreed, but said they had filmed up there before, and for most scenes there would be little risk as we would be back here tomorrow for pick-ups of many of them. And Rocco came in and asked Lili if she would mind doing some extra work for the next movie in the series, and she quickly agreed. Holly gave a little clap, and he then asked Monica and she quickly agreed. The two of them moved off to get dressed as Sherri finished my makeup.

“You know, she is quite a legend in the industry. She was almost 30 when she started, and Lili will do almost anything. She has taken both The Hedgehog and Johnny Wadd in the ass, and seemed to love it each time.” I flinched a bit, and looked into her eyes to see if she was serious. She grinned, but nodded. “Oh yes, and Jack, also.”

“Holy shit, I have done it once, and swore I would never do it again. I would need a lot of vodka, and a guy built like the sound guy along with a big bonus from Rocco to ever consider it again.”

“Hmmm, not my thing either, but I have to agree with your choice. Pencil Dick almost has a cock made for that.”

“Pencil Dick? Is that what you call him?”

“Holly does, and I got it from her. I have done him a few times, he does use it well I admit. And boy does he shoot hard! It literally shoots out like 4 feet when he cums, it’s amazing how much force he gets behind his shots.” I giggled, and said I had never seen it, but now I was curious.

Finally I got into my outfit, and it was a pair of lose green shorts and a matching tank top. And almost transparent panties and bra completed the outfit. Monica was dressed similarly, but her panties and bra were a light blue, as was her shorts and top. Lili was in a pretty yellow sundress that reached just above her knees. Jack was in jeans and a t-shirt, and Lance got into a pair of shorts and a white tank top with Van Halen on the front.

Rocco then pulled out a black leather shoulder bag, and showed us all how to work the camera. He would be near us with a second camera along with extra tapes and batteries. Soon we all had it down, and he gave me and Monica film cameras. “Go ahead and take any shots you want, sexy or silly. We will edit them in between scenes.”

He then handed Lance a small Sony 8mm video camera, and said he would use that one. “Take most of the shots of Honey, your girlfriend. It will be the same with that, the quality will be obviously different, and I will cut it in here and there to show what you want to look at. He grinned, and I had a feeling he was going to be taking a lot of me.

The first pictures Monica and I took were of each other in front of Rocco’s house. First standing and trying to look sexy, then lifting up our tops and showing off our bras. Then finally, pulling up the bra to show our tits. And wow, I had never realized how sexy she was. She was 18, and while her tits were nice cupcake sized, her areola puffed out almost half an inch and were dark-dark brown. I even found myself thinking that if I was into girls, I would love to give them a taste.

Rocco had a Jeep Cherokee, so we all climbed inside, and I was sitting in the back with Lance. And before we even made it to the freeway, the two of us decided to make out until we got there. We could hear the rest teasing us from the front, but I did not care as his kisses were great. But whenever his hands started to wander, I pulled them back to my hips.

“Uh-huh, not with my mommy and daddy up front, along with my little sister” I said to him, and he gave me a goofy grin. We got there right after it opened, and Rocco gave Jack some money to pay for admission and anything else he needed. And together with him following discreetly behind, we got our tickets and entered the park.

And for the first half hour, we just acted like any other family. Monica and I teasing each other and goofing around with everybody else. Rocco was also filming, but acting like he was not filming anybody in particular when Jack said we should take the sky car to the top of the mountain. Nice, my first scene. Rocco filmed us getting in line, and after putting the camera away he got in the car with Lance and I, and Monica, Jack and Lili got in the one behind. I saw Jack was filming us, so right after we left the station I pulled Lance in for a kiss. Rocco was sitting across from us filming also, and I made sure he had good shots of Lance groping my titties as I stroked his cock through his shorts.

We did that all the way to the top of the mountain, and I was breathing harder as I was so turned on. And once at the top we had them send us back down, so soon we were going the other way, and Rocco told me to get to work. I dropped to my knees, and saw Lance pull out his camera as I opened his shorts and fished out his cock.

And my, it was a nice one. A little over six inches long, and I was just able to wrap my hand around it. I tugged a few times as I looked up into his camera, then said softly “I always loved how your cock feels, Lance. And now I’m gonna taste it.” And I proceeded to go to town. I could only take half of him in easily, but stroked the base as I bobbed my head. One of his hands moved down to run through my hair, and Rocco said as we were nearing the end, and to fake cumming in my mouth. I could feel we were already descending to the station as Lance moaned “Oh Honey, oh baby, you’re gonna make me cum. Don’t stop, don’t stop, I’m cumming!” And he thrust himself up into my mouth and pretended to cum, and I moaned deeply and acted as if he was also. Then I pulled up, and carefully kept my lips together. Getting back in my seat next to him I made a show of swallowing, then wiping my lips and chin with my hand. Rocco put away his camera, and said that was perfect.

We hit a few more rides, and Rocco would stand nearby as we did, capturing more shots of me and my “family”. We got on the Gold Rusher, and it was a basic coaster that never went very high. And as we neared the bend where Rocco was, Lance covered my tits with his hands. And later, I found out that behind us Lili was in the car with Monica, and she did the same thing to my “step-sister”.

Next, they decided to do the shot at the Revolution, so we headed over there. We pretended to be standing in line, and while holding Lance’s hand, Jack occasionally rubbed his cock against my ass. Finally I turned and looked at him, and said I had to go to the bathroom first. Lance tried to talk me into waiting, but I said that unless he wanted me peeing during the ride I needed to go first. My “Daddy” agreed to stay with me, and we headed off to a nearby bathroom. There was a think clump of trees nearby, so I walked in then immediately out. Then taking Jack’s hand in mine dragged him to the bushes.

That was enough, we would be doing a take-up the next day at Rocco’s house. I mussed up my hair a bit as Jack pulled his shirt half out, then we exited the bushes. He then made a show of tucking it back in again as I ran my fingers through my hair and got it back into place.

Then Lili had an idea, and said she wanted to do something with Monica. She got to the side with Monica, Holly and Rocco and talked for a bit, as I sat in Lance’s lap at a bench and we started kissing. He kept his hands to barely allowable areas as Jack filmed us. After about 10 minutes they came back, and said we were going to the theater near Colossus.

They were doing some music show, featuring dancers and singers doing songs from plays and movies, and I sat with Lance. Rocco moved to the front and pretended to film the show as Jack sat next to Lili and Monica in the back row. And I saw nothing there, but as soon as the lights went out, Lili dove her hand to the front of Monica’s shorts and started fingering her. Then opened them and slipped her fingers inside. And it was obvious Monica was loving this, and told me later she actually came shortly before the show ended. And Jack got a really wicked shot from Lili as she smiled and licked her fingers clean as her “step-daughter” was leaning back, half wiped out.

We decided to do the Colossus segment next, as we were right next door. Lili said she was too scared to go on it, and Lance volunteered to stay back with her. And shortly after Jack, Monica and I got in line she was taking him by the hand and dragging him into the nearby bathroom. But only inside the door. Then they did the same thing Jack and I had done, and she came back out with half the buttons on the back of her dress open. Lance had her turn around and he fixed them, then we came up and rejoined them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.