Peter and His Wives: Life After the 13th War - Cover

Peter and His Wives: Life After the 13th War

Copyright© 2023 by Maria Bordelon

Chapter 9: My Final Chapter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: My Final Chapter - Parts of this book are written in a dialect common to poor people living in New Orleans before and after the 13th War. Some may also refer to this cataclysmic event as World War III. The events described in this volume are not for the faint of heart. Any resemblance to known people, events or characters of literature is purely coincidental. Many scenes and descriptions are erotic. All the main characters are over 18. Some of the words, situations and descriptions may be offensive. I can honestly

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Historical   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Finally get home expecting see wifes’ and kids’ happy faces. Park truck and trailer by barn then see nightmare—3 big yellowy orangey school busses and mess of people never seen in pasture. Thought it was Carnival being Tuesday, February 23, 2145. Turn out different. Inside the horde was a blonde preggy wiman with humongous bare honeydew melon-size tits topped by red thumb-size nippies. Oh shit! Frieda only one wiman look like that!

I push way through crowd until almost face-to-face with ex-wife Frieda. Damn bitch wasn’t really nekid but ain’t no one call two rags hanging on her hips clothes. Even though most w1men out there got bare titties ain’t none big as hers. Every man there dreaming he touch them titties and put next bastard in her. Didn’t wait another second and shout. “What Hell going on? Frieda, we need to talk! Now!”

Frieda act so sweet and innocent. Even try give me kiss and hug then while talking sweet words knowing she Devil’s bitch incarnate with two bastards in her belly. “Peter, you are finally home. These nice people are from the Homer Brothers Food Company.”

I wanted to scream, “Oh shit! Tell them leave! Get the fuck out! I didn’t tell them come here. Sure didn’t tell anyone to bring all these wimen and kids. I never give them permission to butcher cattle or set up camp.” Never said them words but did say some not nice words then ask Frieda step away so we could talk private.

“Peter, no need for cussing and anger. You approved their plans.”

“Like Hell! What plans? I never saw no plans. And I sure never agree for nothing like this!”

Frieda not so nicely tell me all those contracts required some Homer Brothers people to come live here and improve our farm and dairy operations. Damn! Devil and his bitch wife own everything I got without spending a penny. Sending her to Homer Brothers Company was biggest mistake ever made. Ain’t no way make this shit good. Saw their tents and latrine areas. Them wimen was making fires. Saw some men kill my cattle then cut into pieces so wimen can start cooking.

Frieda, ever the businesswoman got a count on people. Every bus had one man, 13 wimen--wifes, mistresses or whores, didn’t really matter and they children. Total come to 13 men, 169 wimen and 676 kids. From what I seen ain’t no baby ever go hungry cause seem like every wiman there got a kid sucking her titties.

While Krystal and I walking to my cabin all my wifes eyeing us like hungry lions. Inside remove boots and dirty clothes. After shower misery continue. Lay on bed and cry. Krystal’s touch done nothing to relieve pain in heart. Felt like got balls cut off. Nothing in cupboards. No choice, got dressed, went to truck and found one orange and some pecans.

After breakfast all my wifes and most our kids come say hello. About noon when really working and sweating putting stuff away Frieda come by. Damn! Even with big preggy belly she look good. Just looking at her honeydew melon-size titties with red saucer areoles and thumb-size nippies got my man monster riled. Damn bitch saw me riled and says be ready tomorrow morning for tour of big house at 8 sharp then walks away with big smirk on her face. Lucky me damn thing went normal.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.