My New Neighbours - Cover

My New Neighbours

Copyright© 2023 by Tam OShanter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My life changed for the better when my new neighbours moved in next door!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I returned home, tired but happy and sat waiting for Debbie to phone but when I didn’t hear from her by 1130 pm I gave up and headed for bed. I was exhausted after my session with the lovely Helen but enough was enough and I needed some sleep!

I awoke to another sunny day feeling quite refreshed, although a bit disappointed that I hadn’t heard from Debbie! C’est la vie! I went down for some coffee and toast and decide what I was going to do today. The sounds of laughter from across the garden got my interest and I strolled out to see what it was all about. There was Ben (in his ridiculous flowery shorts!) and Julie, looking gorgeous in skimpy shorts and halter top, but what really caught my eye was the young beauty that was stood with them! She could only have been about

5 ‘2” tall, slim petite body with the most beautiful olive skin, long wavy black hair, big beautiful wide brown eyes with shaped eyebrows and a straight nose which framed her face perfectly, Below that were full red lips which pouted as she breathed. She was wearing a pair of short cut off shorts and a midriff top which stopped just above her cute little navel complete with embedded jewel!

Her tits were small firm and pert with erect little nubbins that attempted to push their way through the material! She was a pocket wet dream!

Ben spotted me and shouted for me to come over and meet Abigail, I didn’t need any second bidding and hopped over the fence to be with them! “This is my daughter, Abigail” said Ben “And this is Steve, our next door neighbour, and good friend” I took Abigail’s hand and bending forward courteously kissed the back of it, which drew a hoot of derision from Ben & Julie! “Pleased to meet you Steve, and so gentlemanly too!” she smiled. “At your service Ma’am!” I replied smiling back at her. I could swear I saw a twinkle in her eyes when I let her hand go! Abi (as she prefers to be called), said that she was home for about a month during which time she would be travelling to see some of her friends and that a couple of them would be coming down to stay at home with her. I thought that if they were anything like Abi in the looks department I was in for some eye candy treats! Abi went on to tell me that she was studying Art and Drama at university in Manchester and she had quite a lengthy assignment to complete while she was at home. She just hoped that her laptop computer would keep going as she’d been having problems with it crashing recently! Ben told her that I was a computer whizz and was sure that I could help her with any problems she may have! Abi gave me a wide grin and said that I’d be the first she’d call if her laptop played up, with that she got up saying that she still had some unpacking to do and would see us all later. Ben also got up saying that he had some calls to make to his office and he also departed – which left Julie and me! “I think that someone has made an impression on my stepdaughter!” Julie said grinning at me. I felt a bit uncomfortable and wondered if Julie had seen me ogling Abi. “I think she’s absolutely lovely” I said “Perhaps a bit too young for me though!” I smiled back. “Don’t you believe it Steve, she may only be 19 but she prefers men older than herself. I’ve seen her with men in their 30s before now!” Julie smirked.

Changing the subject I asked her if Abi or her wanted to use our hot tub to please come over and let me know in advance. Julie said that they both might take me up on that offer tomorrow as Ben was going off early in the morning and wouldn’t be home until late! My cock lurched in my pants at the thought of these two beauties frolicking in the hot tub! Julie grinned at me and asked if it was still “dress optional” in the hot tub! I diplomatically told her that they were to dress in what they felt comfortable with, and left it at that. Julie was starting to look a little flushed in the which told me that she was getting aroused. I told her that if she could slide away for an hour to come over as I was at home this afternoon. She smiled and said she could think of nothing nicer and she’d see what she could arrange!

I busied myself at home wondering if I would hear from Debbie tonight, as she hadn’t called last night. I heard a light tapping at the front door and as I quickly got up to open it in burst Julie looking all flushed and lovely! She’d come over on the excuse that she needed some olives to finish the pizza that Abi was baking for tonight’s supper! I ushered her in and she grabbed me in a bear hug kissing and groping me in the kitchen. When I managed to prise her off she said that she didn’t have much time and started to pull my zip down! It was obvious that she was still feeling horny and I was more than happy to oblige her – particularly as Debbie hadn’t been in contact for two days and I wasn’t feeling too happy with her. I picked Julie up and laid her back down on the kitchen table, still wearing her short cut offs, and pulled them off in one downwards swoop! She wore nothing underneath and her pussy was glistening with moisture as she lay back with her legs open moving her hips up and down. It was just too tempting to pass up and I got down between her thighs savouring the aroma of wet, aroused pussy as I slowly licked up her thighs and around her pussy lips as she wriggled around the table, her copious juices flowing from her very wet pussy. I flicked her clit with my tongue and she started to quiver as a mini orgasm overtook her. While she trembled I slid my tongue deep into her pussy and ate her through her first big climax all the while stroking her very erect clit. As she came down and relaxed on the table, I stood up and rolled her over onto her front lifting her knees up and setting her in the doggy position. She looked wanton, her pussy dripping with juice and her big tits begging to be fondled. I didn’t waste any more time, lining my cock up behind her and slid straight in to the hilt, reaching around to hold her breasts. She squealed as I filled her up with my cock and once fully embedded, I held still, feeling her pussy fluctuate around me like a small grasping hand. Her hips started bucking and I started to slowly withdraw then slam back in again, keeping this motion going for a few minutes, listening to her moans and telling me to fuck her hard.

I looked up at the window then and thought that I saw a shadow pass across outside but I put it down to some garden birds that had flitted over the window and thought nothing more about it. I started to fuck her in earnest then and she matched each of my strokes as I pounded in and out of her delicious pussy still fondling her tits and pulling on her long erect nipples. Julie was going frantic and I knew it wasn’t going to last much longer so I thrust into her so deep that she started to cum hard, and as she did I spurted rope after rope of cum deep inside her hairy grasping hole. I lay across her as we finished and kissed her neck and back before pulling out and grabbing a cloth to catch the mixture of our juices leaking from her pussy!

Julie went up to the bathroom to wash up while I cleaned the table of our juicy cum mix!

She came back down looking fresh and happy saying that she’d better get back home as Abi would be looking for her. I reminded her of the olives that she came over to borrow and she took a jar, kissed me and skipped off, reminding me that her and Abi would be coming round tomorrow for a session in the hot tub! How could I forget!

I worked for a while in my office until the phone rang about an hour later. I picked it up quickly thinking that it was Debbie, but it was Helen, thanking me for the wonderful evening we spent last night and asking when we could do it again! I was a bit non-committal as I didn’t want to get too involved with Helen. She was a great employee, (and a great fuck!), but I had the feeling that she wanted to take this to another level! I explained that it would be difficult to meet up at night because Debbie would be home in a couple of days and we were taking some time off together. I told her that I enjoyed the lovely meal that she cooked and when the opportunity arose I would love to do it again. That seemed to appease Helen and I said that I would catch up with her after the weekend and said goodnight.

Finally, at around 11pm my darling wife called me with the hubbub of laughter in the background, telling me of the wonderful day she had visiting Edinburgh Castle and the fine dining she was enjoying at the company expense! I just listened while she rabbited on, feeling myself getting annoyed, and just a little jealous of the free and easy lifestyle that she was enjoying away from home! She told me that she was having a nightcap with the “team” and then to bed as it was another busy day tomorrow, blew kisses down the line and rang off leaving me perplexed and tempted to drive over to visit Helen! Common sense took hold and I didn’t, instead, I thought about what pleasures that tomorrow would bring with the two beauties next door in the hot tub and went up to bed!

I woke up to another sunny day and felt quite refreshed and wide awake so I hopped out of bed and went down to brew some coffee. I happened to look across at Ben and Julie’s and there was Abi stretched out on their lawn, dressed in short stretchy pants and a halter top going through her yoga moves and exercises. It was a pleasure to watch her nubile body twist every which way, especially when she lay back with her legs in the air and her legs stretched wide apart, showing a delicious little camel toe which flexed with her! There didn’t appear to be any pussy mound so I was guessing that she was quite shaven round her nether regions! I went out onto the decking to drink my coffee and Abi saw me and waved over smiling. I waved back and sat back to watch her exercise routine. Fearful of being l labelled a lech (I was!) I deliberately turned away and picked up one of the house glossy magazines that we had around the place. I was quite engrossed in an article about sharks in Australia when a shadow was cast over me. Looking up I saw that it was Abi, looking sweaty but still stunning and smiling down at me! “Any chance of a coffee, while I’m here?” she asked. “Grab a seat and I’ll fetch you a cup” I invited her, and went to the kitchen and poured her one. “Just black, no sugar” she shouted “I need to keep in trim!” I took it back out to her and she was sprawled in the seat opposite mine legs akimbo grinning up at me. I gave her the cup and sat down trying hard not to look at the tight shorts covering her pussy and her prominent camel toe. “So, Steve, when is your wife coming back?” she asked. I told her about her job travelling and that the actual dates that she would be home were unreliable at best. She smiled at that and asked me if I got lonely all by myself in this big house, her big brown eyes shining as she spoke! “Sometimes I do, but I like to keep busy with work etc.” I replied. She stunned me then by saying that she saw how busy I’d been when Julie was over yesterday afternoon! I nearly spilled my coffee until I saw her grinning at me and said “I thought Julie was taking a long time to fetch some olives, so I came over to see what the holdup was!” I started to stammer a reply but Abi cut me short by saying that watching me fucking Julie on the kitchen table was the horniest thing that she’d ever seen, especially when I turned her over and took her doggy style! She’d kept hidden behind a bush outside with a clear view through the kitchen window. I said that I thought I saw something outside but put it down to birds on the decking. She said that she was so aroused by watching us that she couldn’t keep her hands off her pussy and fingered herself to a climax sitting there behind the bush watching as we fucked inside. She still wasn’t satisfied and went back home and found Julie’s little battery friend and used it to cum many more times! I was getting hard by now having got over my initial shock and embarrassment at being caught out and Abi noticed the bulge forming in my shorts. She asked me how often I’d been fucking her step mum considering that they’d only moved in a week ago. I mumbled it was only once or twice but she stopped me and said that she knew that her dad had erectile problems and that Julie was a sexual woman with needs and required satisfying regularly – just like herself! I did a double take!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.