My New Neighbours - Cover

My New Neighbours

Copyright© 2023 by Tam OShanter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My life changed for the better when my new neighbours moved in next door!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I arrived home to find Debbie’s car in the drive and went in to find her busy packing her suitcase for her morning trip to Edinburgh. I came up behind her and nuzzled her neck, she smelled delicious so I tickled her ear with my tongue which she loves. “Oy” she laughed “I’m trying to get packed here and you’re distracting me, so keep that for later!” I shuffled off to prepare some food for us grinning to myself, as I knew from the past that Debbie got quite horny before she went on her travels – I think she tried to drain my balls before she went away to keep me from going astray!

Debbie came down some time later and we sat and had a meal and a glass of wine together before she told me that her trip may extend to the weekend, as the hotel chain wanted to show them the sights of Edinburgh and surrounding areas before they left for home.

“So, when will you be back?” I asked her.

“It may be Sunday night before I get home, you know how unpredictable these trips can be, darling” she replied. I went quiet and sulked a bit then, thinking of her enjoying the good life, being wined and dined with her predominantly male colleagues in a faraway city, while I was stuck here at home. I shook those thoughts away as I didn’t want to spend our last night together bickering and arguing. I gritted my teeth and told her that I was going to miss her terribly and couldn’t wait for her to return. That pleased Debbie, for she said that she would make it up to me when she got back as she was due some holiday time off and we could spend time together. She then sidled over to me and said that as she was leaving early maybe we could have an early night!

I knew the drill, and said that I would clear things up while she got ready for bed. I cleared things up and sat with a drink for half an hour before I went upstairs to find Debbie in a short black baby doll nighty, her legs open and stimulating her pussy with a mini vibrator! She looked up and saw me and said that because I was taking so long she started without me with her little travel friend! She looked ravishing with her legs spread and raised up, pussy glistening and her clit fully erect as she used her buzzing “mini friend” around it and all over her very wet pussy lips. I was surprised because I’d never seen Debbie with a vibrator before and asked her when she got it. She grinned up at me and replied “I bought it for when I’m away from you and I get lonely at nights, I’ve named him “Little Steve” after you darling” I was taken how wanton she looked her face glowing and her hard nipples sticking through her sheer nighty, pussy dripping juice and hips moving around.

I dropped to my knees took her “friend” from her and proceeded to stroke her clit and lips with it while I kissed my way up her thighs. She was moaning all the while and the smell of her arousal was intoxicating. I licked gently just inside her pussy and she started bucking even more. I knew not to go deep so I concentrated on just inside the lips while I kissed up and around her curly pussy hair. I then slowly dipped a finger in her copious juices and brought it down her crease to her winking rosebud. Slowly I circled her bum hole just slipping my finger in ever so gently. She was bucking her hips even more so I brought her vibe into play and circled it around her arse hole while I kissed and licked her, easing the vibe in deeper as I started licking her clit. She shuddered and collapsed back on the bed still shaking with the tremors of her orgasm, until she finally opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

“That was tremendous, having you and my friend doing me at the same time, I didn’t think that I was going to stop cumming!” She sat up and said “Your turn now” and unzipped my trousers where my huge boner was eagerly waiting to play. Leaning forward she licked my cock head and slobbered over it like a lollipop easing more of me into her succulent mouth. I tried to push in further but she held me back and kept just the head in where her tongue was working it’s magic, swirling around as she sucked me. It was an erotic sight to behold, Debbie with my cock in her mouth, her tongue slobbering over my cock head and staring up at me with those huge blue eyes. I knew that I wouldn’t last very long and she pulled me in further and sucked me deeper until I grasped her hair and spurted load after load into her active mouth. She let me slip out as my erection dwindled and opened her mouth to show me the load of cum I had deposited on her tongue, rolling it around her mouth before spitting it into her ever available tissue! I was hoping that, in time, she would perhaps enjoy swallowing it! Nevertheless, we both enjoyed it and as she was up early in the morning we both snuggled down to catch up on some sleep.

When I awoke it was bright and sunny and Debbie wasn’t in sight. I heard her voice and realised that she was on the phone, so I slid out of bed and padded down to see who she was talking to. As I got down the stairs I heard Debbie say “OK, see you later then” and put the phone down. I was curious and asked who it was she was calling. She flushed slightly and said she was just checking that her lift to the airport would be on time. I asked her if it was a taxi and she answered “No, work has arranged a car for the four of us who will be travelling to Edinburgh, and they’re picking me up in just over an hour”

She then rushed off to get showered and dressed while I sat with a coffee thinking to myself that it all sounded a wee bit suspicious!

Debbie appeared about half an hour later looking very fetching in her dark blue “Power Suit”, crisp white blouse complete with high heels and (presumably) stockings! Her makeup was applied perfectly and she looked quite sexy in a no nonsense, business sort of way! I could detect the aroma of her subtle perfume she had dabbed round her ears and neck and felt like ravishing her in her “Power Suit” right there in the kitchen! I carried her valise out on to the decking and we sat and waited for her lift. I told her to phone me when she could tonight – but not too late as I had travel to work in the morning and do some office catch up. She made me promise to eat properly while she was away and not to drink too much etc. etc.! With that, a limousine rolled onto the drive and as Debbie ran down to greet them I followed slowly behind with her valise and the driver opened the boot for me to place it in. Debbie greeted her companions and then ran up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss as the car occupants hooted and laughed at us. A quick goodbye and she jumped in and they were quickly heading off back down the drive to the airport. I didn’t see any of their faces but I’m sure that I heard Roger’s voice who was sat in the back!

I made myself a leisurely breakfast then sat back to watch the morning news when the doorbell went and there was Julie, all breathless and excited. “Abigail’s coming home tomorrow!” she gushed. Evidently, she’d finished her course early and was coming down by train from Manchester tomorrow. I was looking forward to meeting Ben’s daughter as he had never mentioned her much in any conversations I’d had with him. I told Julie that Debbie was off on her travels and that I had to go into the office in the morning and wouldn’t be home until late (I didn’t mention my dinner date with Helen!).

“Are you not inviting me in?” she asked with a sly grin on her face.

“Where’s Ben?” I answered. She told me, with a big smile, that he’d gone into work to sort some issues out and she had some free time for an hour or two. “You’d better come in then” I replied and as soon as she was through the door she flung herself into my arms, telling me that she missed me after our drinks last week. I looked at her with her big prominent braless tits and hardened nipples poking through her T shirt, her spray on leggings clinging to her every curve and her full pouty lips and knew that coming over to tell me the news about Abi coming home was a ruse!

“You knew Debbie had gone away, didn’t you?” I asked her and she admitted seeing the car call for her earlier so knew that the coast was clear for her to come over!

I picked her up and she squealed as I lifted her over my shoulder and marched into the house, up the stairs and onto our bed with her giggling all the way. With no preamble I stripped her leggings and T shirt off leaving her buck naked, lying there with her eyes shining and hair all askew! I nuzzled my mouth down onto her big succulent tits sucking her long nipples alternately kneading her full orbs and she loved it, wriggling her body all over the bed and giving out low moans. I trailed my tongue down over the flat plane of her tummy and stopped just above her hairy bush, teasing around the edge of her pussy. I could smell her arousal without touching her pussy and I knew that she would be wet and juicy when I got down there. I trailed one hand from her knee up to her thigh and circled around her pussy lips while I kept up my tongue action on her hairy bush until she started grabbing my head and pulling my mouth onto her juicy hole. I plunged my tongue right inside and she went rigid, bucking her hips up and down and covering my face in her love juices. I kicked off my jeans to let my cock spring free and pulling myself back stroked it slowly around her pussy lips and flicking it over her long rigid clit. I let the head just slip inside her and her arms went around me pulling me in deeper and as she did I took her clit between my finger and thumb and effectively started wanking her as I plunged my cock in and out of her sloshy pussy! She writhed and wriggled like a snake when I suddenly stopped, pulled out and flipped her over, lifting her up onto her knees I plunged back in again.

“Oh, I love it doggy style, you can get it in me so much deeper” she moaned. I kept the rhythm going alternately teasing her clit and pulling on her big succulent nipples, but I was taken by her winking rosebud and dipping a finger in to her sopping juices I slipped a finger just inside her arse. She writhed backwards wanting more so I withdrew from her pussy completely and slipped my cock fully into her arse and held still. I could feel her sphincter muscles fluctuating all around me and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer so with a bellow I reached over her back and grabbed her hair with both hands and ploughed into her in a frenzy then I erupted deep into her clutching bowels as she shuddered through more mini orgasms. We both collapsed on the bed and lay there trying to catch our breath Julie looked up at me smiling and said “That was the most thrilling and roughest fuck that I’ve ever had!” I agreed, and told her that I didn’t know what came over me but it was an exceptional fuck for me too! She checked her hair, worried that I’d pulled some out by the roots, but she was fine! After a sweaty cuddle we went to the shower to clean up - and that was all it was - a clean-up shower!

We dressed then went downstairs for a hot coffee and Julie told me a bit about Abigail who was coming home tomorrow. Abi is 19 years old and is studying film and media studies at University in Manchester. Julie and Abi get along – so far! But Julie feels that Abi is a bit of a wild child and runs rings round her father, Ben, and always gets her own way. Julie likes Abi but feels that Abi resents Julie because she is much younger than her dad and it is competition for her! Abi has always been precocious and has always had many men around her – usually much older than her, so when she came home for the break Ben insisted that she obeys the house rules i.e. no staying out at all night parties, no men in the house and definitely no sleepovers. Evidently at the last sleepover in their old house, Julie had to intervene at 3am to clear the house full of semi naked men all from Abi’s bedroom! I thought that Abi was sounding more and more interesting by the minute and couldn’t wait to meet her! Julie headed for home and I got myself ready to go into work.

I spent the rest of the day sorting out future orders and invoices and was surprised when the staff all came in to say “Goodnight” as it was 5.30pm, how time flies when you’re having fun! Once the staff had filed out, Helen came through and sat down beside me and asked what I was doing tonight. I explained that I had to get back home soon as I was expecting a call from Debbie when she got settled up in Edinburgh. She looked a little disappointed and I asked her if her offer of a meal was still on for tomorrow at which she perked up and said “Yes, of course it is!” We arranged that I would front up at her flat at about 7.30pm which would give her time to get home from the office and prepare the food. She came over to me and gave me a big hug, her large tits pressing into me as she planted a big kiss on my cheek and said that she couldn’t wait for tomorrow night to come! She left quite happy after that and I locked up and headed off to sort some dinner out for myself.

My evening was quite uneventful, I had a ready Chinese meal and a beer and settled down to watch some TV before turning in for the night. By the time 1030 pm came I still hadn’t heard from Debbie so headed up to bed. No sooner was I in bed when the phone rang, it was Debbie! I looked at the clock and it was just after 11pm, and I could hear laughter and singing while trying to hear what Debbie was saying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.