My New Neighbours - Cover

My New Neighbours

Copyright© 2023 by Tam OShanter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My life changed for the better when my new neighbours moved in next door!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

By the time Jenny came out of the shower I’d dimmed the lights and pulled out some of Debbie’s black stockings and her sleep mask, and laid them out in preparation for Jenny’s initiation! When she came out she lay back on the bed all pink and flushed from the hot shower, with her big green eyes shining and her hair shining gold.

“What do you have planned for me, Uncle Steve!? She asked in a little girl voice her tongue licking her top lip as she smiled up at me.

“I think I’m going to initiate you into a little mild bondage, like I did with Abi” I answered.

Jenny started squirming on the bed, clearly getting aroused with her bald pussy just starting to glisten with her juices.

Without any further ado I tied both her hands to the top of the bed with Debbie’s stockings and then spread her legs, smelling her arousal as I leaned over her and did the same with her legs to the bottom of the bed.

“Oh, I feel so helpless, Uncle Steve” she said smirking up at me “Please don’t be cruel to me!”

I leaned over her and slipped on Debbie’s sleep mask which she didn’t expect and I said,

“Now you’re completely at my mercy, little girl!” I said and quietly walked around the room and opened the drawer that Debbie keeps her sex toys in and removed a couple of them, bringing them over to the side of the bed. Jenny just lay there, moaning and writhing until I suddenly jumped up saying, “Sorry – someone’s at the door!” and left the room as Jenny asked where I was going!

I went downstairs and made a great commotion at the back door ending with me slamming the door and having a “conversation” with a friend! I started back upstairs and said to him that my new “girlfriend” was in my bedroom if he wanted to have a quick look at and give me his opinion of her! Jenny was getting a bit agitated until I went in and sat near her head whispering that this was “Jim”, an old friend from Scotland down working in nearby Guildford for the week. I said to “Jim”, “Isn’t she a beauty?”, and in a gruff voice “Jim” answered “Fuck me Steve, she’s a wee cracker, I wouldn’t mind a go at her!”

I told him to come a bit closer and could see Jenny trembling on the bed as I put weight on the mattress and started whispering in her ear that “Jim” thinks she’s gorgeous and would love to stroke her gorgeous body. Jenny just moaned but I could see that her pussy had started to leak more juice and knew that she was getting excited and enjoying the experience! I started kissing her ears and neck and leaning down I started running my hand up and down her leg. Jenny just writhed and whimpered but said nothing. I started to kiss down to her now hardened nipples and kissed and suckled each one in turn while “Jim” got more adventurous and started stroking up her parted thighs. Putting on my gruff Scottish voice again, “Jim” said “Her skin is so soft, do you think that she might let me kiss her sexy legs?”

I whispered to Jenny asking her if she minded and she answered “No!”

With that I moved down the bed still fondling her pert little nipples and tits and started to softly nibble her legs and ran my tongue up to her thighs before going back down.

Turning back up to Jenny’s ear I asked her how it felt and she moaned and said “Lovely!”

I moved the tempo up a bit and asked her if “Jim” could feel her pussy and once again she agreed. Still kissing her ear I slid my hand down to her now glistening and very juicy pussy and gently stroked up and down her wet lips.

“Does that feel good, what “Jim’s” doing to you?” I asked her but she just moaned and lifted her hips up off the bed inviting more of his touching! I slipped one of my fingers just inside her pussy and could feel the suction as she tried to draw it fully into her. With my thumb I flicked her now erect clit and her hips started to buck up and down as she responded to the caressing and fingering. I whispered in her ear that “Jim” was getting very worked up and wanted to take his cock out to let her feel how big and hard it was it against her skin but Jenny didn’t reply, just kept writhing and jerking her hips up and down getting more and more worked up!

I took one of Debbie’s soft latex dildos and put it down my jeans to warm it up before teasing her with it and carried on kissing her ears and stroking her pussy. I then made a point of unzipping my jeans quite loudly and whispered in her ear,

“Jim’s getting his cock out to let you feel it against your body” and then after a few more seconds exclaimed to her “Wow, what a whopper Jim’s got, and it’s not fully hard yet!”

I then took the by now warmed up latex dildo and slowly stroked her thigh with it letting it rub over her thighs and up to her pussy crease. Jenny was going frantic and writhing all over the bed as much as she could with her restraints holding her. I lay the dildo against her crease and whispered that “Jim” would like to feel it inside her wet juicy pussy hole and Jenny shivered “Oh! yes, please!”

I slowly took the dildo and lubed it up with the copious juices flowing from her and flicked it over her clit. It was like an electric shock going through her as she wriggled against the latex and pushed harder against it. In “Jim’s” gruff voice I said

“Oh fuck Steve, her pussy’s as tight as a virgin’s, sucking my cock in. I’ve got to fuck this wee beauty before I come all over her!”

With that I pushed more of the lubed up dildo inside her a bit more and Debbie loved it! I said to her that the only one not getting any satisfaction was me and told her to open her mouth, all the time sliding the dildo ever so deeper inside her clutching pussy. I got my cock against her lips and she sucked me deep into her mouth, moaning all around me to fuck her face. I started moving in and out of her mouth and she kept trying to take me deeper. I had to concentrate on the other end and worked the latex deeper inside her, listening to her moans of pleasure as she shuddered through many minor orgasms. “Jim” said that he was getting close to coming and could he come inside her.

Jenny said “No, I want it on my face!”

I withdrew from her mouth and made a point of changing position before pushing my cock quite forcibly in her mouth and started to face fuck her quite roughly!

“Oh, lassie, that feels heavenly!” “Jim” said “Any minute now I’m going to come all over your lovely face and those sexy, pretty braces!”

With those words I spurted load after load all over Jenny’s braces, cheeks and mouth, telling her “What a great wee fuck that she was!”

When I’d subsided, I said to “Jim” that he’d better get going and I’d see him during the week before he went back up to Scotland.

I told Jenny that with “Jim” now gone I needed some relief, then shuffled back down the bed and picked up Debbie’s large dildo and proceeded to fuck Jenny’s empty pussy with it quite deeply. It didn’t take long before she was writhing through another massive climax and she slumped exhausted, flat out on the bed! I lay down beside her and we both fell asleep in each other’s arms!

Abi woke up quite suddenly and didn’t know where she was at first and then realised that she’d been in her bed most of the day feeling quite nauseous. The house was quiet and there was no sign of Jenny so she got up, a bit unsteady on her feet and started looking for Jenny. She wasn’t anywhere indoors so putting on a robe she went down and looked through the rooms but still no sign of her. It was then that she remembered that Jenny had left her to go over to my hot tub in the afternoon. She couldn’t possibly still be there – could she!? Abi went over to my house and looked round the garden and hot tub, but finding them both empty she knew that the side door was usually unlocked so let herself in. Seeing no sign of life downstairs she quietly went up to find my bedroom door open and in the light of the gathering dusk, saw Jenny and me entwined in each other’s arms on the bed and completely naked! She saw the nylon stocking restraints and the discarded sleep mask along with Debbie’s sex toys and smirked to herself, thinking,

“The dirty bastard has played the same trick on Jenny as he did to me last week!”

But rather than be annoyed she found it quite arousing and now that her nausea had passed she quickly stripped off her clothes and wriggled her way into bed beside us with me in the middle!

It was pitch dark when I suddenly awoke with a start feeling two pairs of arms and legs around me and for a moment had no idea where I was or what was going on! Jenny was on one side of me and I was spooning her lush arse and another pair of arms were around my back stroking my chest and someone was kissing my ears and neck!

I slowly turned around and there was Abi smiling at me!

“Didn’t take you long to play your sly tricks on Jenny, did it, you horny bastard!?” she asked.

I replied that if she had come over for the hot tub that this probably wouldn’t have happened! With that she quietly said that she was feeling horny seeing us together and wanted some satisfaction for herself. With that she moved her hand down to my cock and started gently stroking it and fondling my balls. I rolled onto my back to give her better access and lay there enjoying the attention as she brought me to full erection. Once she’d achieved that she started kissing her way down my chest using her tongue to lick as she went. She started nibbling round the head of my now fully erect cock and slowly licked up and down the shaft all the while fondling my full balls! I felt her warm wet mouth engulf the head of my cock as she started slowly bobbing her mouth up and down, feeling her talented tongue swirling around my glans and nibbling around my ridge. I slowly turned her around so that I could reciprocate and she quickly got her wet dripping pussy above my face as she lowered herself onto my mouth. I could smell her arousal as she smeared her love juices all over my face as I nibbled her pussy lips and flicked her very erect clit a few times before licking up to her winking rosebud and forcing my tongue just inside her clutching arsehole. Holding her cheeks apart, I speared her arse with my tongue and started to fuck her with it using my thumb to stroke her clit as I did so. Abi started to tremble and shiver as she had a couple of minor orgasms but kept forcing her delicious arse and pussy down onto me! I could feel my juices starting to rise as she kept her mouth active around my cock. Just as I was about to spurt I felt Jenny turn around and saw her watching us, her shining face and big green eyes glowing as she saw what we were doing!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.