My New Neighbours - Cover

My New Neighbours

Copyright© 2023 by Tam OShanter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My life changed for the better when my new neighbours moved in next door!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The afternoon passed very pleasantly, having a few drinks with Ben & Julie and listening to them talking about their forthcoming trip in the morning. After about an hour I told Ben & Julie that I’d better get back home and start to get the hot tub prepared for the girls tomorrow and bade them farewell and hoped that they enjoy their trip away. I got back home and started cleaning out the filters, testing the water and sanitizer and generally cleaning up from last time it was used. I thought back to that last time when Debbie and Ben were getting cosy in the tub together and her remark to me afterwards about Ben’s extremely long tongue and how she wondered how it might feel in her hot little pussy! Did she have a taste of his tongue, unbeknown to me!? I started getting hard thinking about my sexy wife lying back with Ben thrusting his tongue deep into her juicy little pussy! I shook myself out of this sexual reverie I was getting into and carried on with hot tub for another hour and then decided I’d done enough and that it was time for a sundowner! I packed my tools away and went in to pour a drink when I heard voices outside. Looking out I was delighted to see Abi & Jenny walking over towards the house, Jenny still in her very short cut off shorts and midriff halter, and, to my delight, still wearing her white thigh high socks! Abi was also looking stunning in her very short flimsy summer dress, showing off her olive tanned arms and legs, her curly brown hair bouncing as she walked.

“Hello girls, this is a surprise, I didn’t expect to see you until tomorrow for the hot tub”

I greeted them.

“Well” said Abi, I thought I’d bring Jenny over to see what a nice house and garden you had” smiling at me. “Would it be OK if I showed her around your place?”

I told them to be my guest and off they scampered, their pert little buttocks wiggling as they ran! After about ten minutes I decided to see what they were up to and quietly walked into the house. I heard voices but there was no sign of them downstairs so I tip toed upstairs and could hear them giggling and talking. I could hear Abi quietly telling Jenny about her experience in our bed and could pick up some of what she was disclosing to her about the afternoon we spent together and how I used restraints and blindfolded her. Jenny was making soft whimpering sounds as if she was getting herself worked up listening to Abi’s tale of our passionate afternoon. Then out of the blue I heard Jenny say to Abi,

“Oh Abi, I would love to experience something like that, my last boyfriend had no imagination and his attempts at love making left me totally frustrated every time!”

Abi just laughed and told her that if she played her cards right with me she might just get what she wished for! The two of them started whispering again so I beat a hasty retreat downstairs and waited for them to finish the “grand tour”.

Eventually they both came back downstairs and Jenny’s face was flushed with her big green eyes wide and shining and licking her top lip with the tip of her tongue. She was squirming on the chair as I poured them a cold drink and she didn’t take her eyes off me the whole time she drank it! She looked aroused and absolutely gorgeous in her white socks and tiny cut off shorts and it took me all my control to stop myself picking her up and fucking her there and then! Abi then said that they both had some outstanding Uni work to catch up on and wanted to get it finished so that they could enjoy their holiday, which I thought was a bit strange as it was a beautiful day and they wanted to go home and work!?

They finished their drinks and gave me a cuddle, rubbing their delightfully firm young bodies and perky nipples against me before trotting off home. I was feeling quite horny after the events of the afternoon and after tidying up I went upstairs and lay down on my bed with the idea of maybe having a wank while thinking about the two young beauties that had just been round. I was getting in the mood and gently stroking my cock when suddenly there was an almighty commotion at the front door. I leapt from the bed and dashed downstairs to find a tear stricken Jenny stood there clutching her laptop.

“Steve, Steve, my laptop’s crashed and all my work has gone, there’s nothing saved – a whole term’s worth of work vanished, please, please can you look at it for me!?”

I could see that she was visibly distraught and I brought her indoors and sat her down on the couch taking her laptop from her, and sitting beside her. I opened the machine up and tried to boot it up, but the screen was blank. Jenny shuffled over next to me and I could feel her legs pressing against mine while I was attempting to coax the laptop into life. Jenny’s thighs were pressing against me and she was trembling which I found quite erotic and inadvertently started to get an erection! I tried booting it up again in “Safe Mode” and the machine came to life. Jenny let out as squeal and leaned over to hug me,

“Oh you clever man – you’ve fixed it!”

“It’s not fixed,” I laughed “But you should be able to access your coursework. If you email it to me now I’ll print it out from my PC.” I handed the laptop back to Jenny, who quickly found the files and connected to the internet. I gave her my email address and she mailed the files to me. I then walked across to my PC, accessed the email and printed the files out for her.

Jenny shrieked again when I gave her the printed out sheets.

“You’re a real life saver, Uncle Steve” she said.

I could feel my cock give a lurch when she called me Uncle Steve, and told her, “That’s OK but I think that some of your drivers need to be reinstalled. If you leave the laptop with me I’ll do it tonight and you can pick it up tomorrow.”

“Oh that would be so great, I don’t know how to thank you,” said Jenny

Dirty thoughts jumped back into my head and I suddenly thought of a dozen ways that I would like Jenny to thank me! I quickly brushed them from my mind as I felt myself getting hard again.

“No need for thanks, I’m just glad that I could help. If you come back tomorrow hopefully I will have your laptop back up and running.”

I let Jenny out the door and stored the laptop away until later in the evening when I finally sat down to look at it. I quickly found out the problem and in less than an hour I had the laptop up and running again, after re installing some drivers I was finally about to shut the laptop down when I noticed an icon on the screen which read ‘My Private Video’ I was intrigued and being a nosey bastard I opened it up to see what was “Private” about it!

To my utter amazement the video opened with a demure shot of Jenny sitting on her bed wearing a school uniform. Short pleated skirt, white blouse and tie, stockings and flat shoes. Her only make up was a light pink lipstick and her straight blonde hair was brushed and shining. She looked sexy and gorgeous as she smiled at the camera showing her braces as she did. “Hi Daddy” she said “Is this how you wanted to see me? I feel so naughty dressed in my old school uniform but I know that you like me to wear it for you! I wish that you were here with me right now as my little pussy is begging for your hot tongue and I’m leaking juice into my panties!”

With that she lay back and lifted her skirt up, exposing a pair of very skimpy black panties which had a huge wet spot across the front. She then slid her panties off exposing her bare shaven pussy, to the camera as she leaked juice all over her thighs.

“See how much I’m thinking about you Daddy” she whimpered “I wish I had your big thick cock beside me right now as I would love to feel it deep inside me!”

She then inserted two fingers into her wet hole and started to push them in and out, at the same time stroking her erect little clit, moaning and wriggling on the bed as she masturbated. It didn’t take long before she erupted in a squirming climax her face flushed as she furiously fingered her pussy spurting juices all down her thighs. At last she lay back with a big grin on her face and said,

“I hope that you like this video, Daddy, I’ll send it to you now and you can tell me what you do while you watch it! I’d like to think of you wanking your big thick cock and spurting your cum when you see me playing with my pussy!”

She then smiled at the camera licking her sexy lips and stopped the recording.

I sat back flabbergasted! I was as hard as I’d ever been, watching this “demure” sexy little Lolita masturbating on camera for some unknown “Daddy”!

I needed relief and quickly got my cock out and stroked it until I spurted gobs of spunk all over the floor thinking of that gorgeous little beauty playing with her pussy on camera! I felt like going over to her house and forcibly taking her there and then, but common sense prevailed and I thought that I’d wait and confront her when she came over for her laptop in the morning!

I went to bed quite early but couldn’t sleep thinking about tomorrow when Jenny would come round for her laptop and the image of her playing with herself in front of the video camera was imprinted on my brain!

I eventually fell asleep but it was filled with images of Jenny on her knees sucking my cock, or bent over with me pounding into her tight little pussy! I awoke quite early and decided to get on with some work as I’d been neglecting my staff at the office. I touched base with my lovely office manager, Helen, who was quite delighted to hear from me and once I’d told her that Debbie was away for the week immediately asked me when I’d like to come over for “dinner”! I said that I had a bit of work to do at home but perhaps in the middle of the week if that was convenient for her, which she readily agreed to, but just to give her a bit of notice to prepare a meal for me!

I sorted some invoices and payments out and realized that it was nearly lunchtime and no sign of Jenny yet.

I booted up her laptop and left it on the kitchen table with her “Private Video” playing, but paused! About half an hour later the doorbell rang and there was Jenny in her trademark cut off shorts and tight almost see through T shirt smiling up at me,

“Hi, Uncle Steve” she said “Did you manage to get my laptop fixed?”

“Sure Jenny” I answered “Come on in and we’ll go and get it”

I led the way into the kitchen and pressed play on the laptop as Jenny walked up beside me and froze! Her mouth fell open and her cheeks burned red!

“Oh shit” she exclaimed “ I thought that I’d deleted that!”

“Well, Jenny” I said, “I’m glad that you didn’t because it gave me some very pleasant watching last night once I’d sorted your laptop problems out!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.