Induced Flow - Cover

Induced Flow

by Bisamrattan

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Science Fiction Sex Story: Humankind discovers a new kind of productive work trance. The side effects come after a while.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Romantic   Fiction   School   Vignettes   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Masturbation   .

Katy emerges from her work flow trance and stretches. Another finely drawn design is complete, ten more to go. What a wonderful thing this induced flow is! Before, she would have struggled with this task for two weeks instead of two days.

When induced flow was discovered, no one could understand why humanity had not known about it for thousands of years. Basically, it was just another kind of meditation, the same special breathing, body awareness, focusing and unfocusing, some guiding mantras ... just with a slightly different flavor. And it allowed everyone to dive into the controlled productive flow state, fully immerse themselves in the task, and thus complete it many times faster and better. Maybe the ancients just never needed that level of productivity.

Katy had already been practicing induced flow for half a year, as had literally everyone else on the planet. The reward was so great, and there were no pitfalls ... Eventually it became automatic, not requiring the full meditation cycle each time, just a few cues to get into the flow.

She decides to reward herself before moving on to the next item. She’s already naked (why bother with clothes when she’s working from home alone?), so she just spreads her knees, licks her fingers, and starts caressing her clit. She has done it a thousand times before, but ... today it feels different. Stronger. Sharper. In every fine, pleasurable detail. The sensations overwhelm her, she feels not only the building excitement, but also the tender folds of her labia under her fingers, and her hard, strong fingers with her labia folds, she smells her juices, she feels every single spark of pleasure running along her nerves ... Katy gasps, feeling her muscles contract and relax.

She literally cannot stop, every movement of her fingers and every twitch of her hips adding to the delight. She squeezes her breasts with another hand, adding to the pleasure. And she rubs harder and harder, oblivious to everything, until a powerful orgasm overwhelms her. Her mind goes blank and all she can feel is an endless surge of pleasure.

Katy falls onto her desk, still shaking from orgasmic spasms, panting like a dog in heat. Her throat is sore, she must have screamed her head off. She does not remember. She forces herself out of her blissful daze and looks at the clock. Thirty minutes! It felt like thirty seconds. Never before had she managed to extend her usual five-minute masturbation session by such a factor...

Katy shakes her head and goes to the kitchen to get some water. Her pussy feels pleasantly sore. What has happened to her? She has never felt so good, never in her life...

She returns to work and makes two more designs before rewarding herself again. And again it is just as fantastic, even better, longer, stronger and more immersive.

Katy finishes her day’s quota by evening and collapses on the bed without dinner, exhausted by orgasms. But happy. Oh, so very happy...


Sam comes home from work and, as usual, hugs his wife Jane from behind and kisses her softly on the neck. She purrs, feeling sweet goosebumps on her skin and the first butterflies in her stomach. And then ... luckily she manages to turn off the stove, otherwise the dinner would have burned to a crisp ... because they are both overwhelmed by new sensations. They kiss as passionately as on their first dates, no, more passionately. They run their hands over each other’s bodies, unable to satisfy their hunger for touch. Her nipples stand up like needles, aching for further caresses. Sam unbuttons Jane’s blouse and bites her nipple, sending a powerful shiver through her body and forcing a joyful moan out of her mouth, and she starts unbuttoning him.

They are completely unaware of their surroundings, completely absorbed in each other, in all touches, smells, tastes, sounds and sights. Each touch increases their excitement, each touch becomes more and more pleasurable and intimate, forcing moans and groans from them. They feverishly undress each other, maybe tearing something, they do not care. He kisses her lips, presses himself against her soft belly, rubs his erect cock against it, and slides his hand between her legs, where everything is already so wet and hot, and she impales herself on his cock, pushing her hips greedily against him, wrapping her legs around his waist, and he pushes deeper and deeper, feeling her squeeze his cock inside her, and she screams in ecstasy, feeling her lover’s cock fill her completely, and they move together, every movement giving them pleasure.

And they still feel everything, not just the building pleasure, but every touch, smell and sound in all the details, and she feels his whole hard cock with her vagina, and he feels her whole tender silky vagina with his cock ... They have never felt it in such detail before. They are completely lost in the sensations. Their movements increase in intensity, Jane digs her fingernails into Sam’s back, leaving long red marks, and he bites her breast, and they come in unison, feeling their bodies convulse with waves of pleasure.

Slowly they come to their senses. It was so powerful, so pleasurable ... Clothes are scattered everywhere, they have dropped several boxes from the table to the floor ... The clock shows that they’ve been in this blissful trance for almost an hour. They smile at each other and begin to tidy up the room. And suddenly they realize that their hunger is almost killing them, it is late for dinner. Jane quickly finishes cooking dinner and they eat ravenously.


Nick and Tina look at each other uncertainly. They have the first teenage crush on each other and have hidden behind the corner of the hallway to kiss for the first time in their lives. It is a long break between classes, and they only want to kiss once, maybe twice. There is plenty of time.

They embrace and press their bodies together, panting from the smell of their skin. They touch lips, then tongues. Their hearts are racing and they are already very much aroused ... But, sigh, this is not the time and place...

But...

They simply can’t force themselves to part. They kiss more and more passionately, pressing their bodies even closer together. Both moan softly. They forget everything around them. Nick pulls Tina’s t-shirt over her head and begins to kiss her neck, her collarbone, her small firm breasts ... She trembles with excitement, forgets they are in the public hallway and moans louder, pulls down his pants, exposing his big hard cock, and nearly tears her panties off. He enters her and she wraps her leg around his waist. They kiss passionately, drowning out their loud moans. They thrust their hips together, driving each other crazy, increasing their pleasure. They are already so close to the climax, so close, and they accelerate again, approaching it ... They feel each other for the first time, and they feel it so strongly, so clearly, in so many details...

Their classmates and other schoolmates crowd around them, staring and laughing at first, but the sight and sound of the couple making passionate love is contagious. They start to feel aroused by it, and once aroused, they can’t stop it either, throwing themselves into the nearest embrace, not caring who is whose crush, not caring about age and often about gender either ... Spontaneous orgy engulfs the whole school in a matter of minutes.

Teachers try to restore discipline, but they also get involved. The high school is filled with delightful moans, screams, the smell of cum and girls’ juices. Students - and teachers - fuck everywhere, on tables, chairs, desks, in corners and on shelves. No one remembers anything else or tries to understand what happened. All thoughts are occupied by the partner and the pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.