Big Love: Aftermath - Cover

Big Love: Aftermath

Copyright© 2021 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fan fic set eighteen months after the death of Bill Henrickson, this story visits the characters of Big Love to see what happens next...and fix the few errors made by the show's writers.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   InLaws   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

It still felt weird to Scott Quittman that he was busy humping Donna, Sarah’s old friend, even as he knew that Brynn was in bed with Ben. That was her ex-boyfriend and Sarah’s brother, who was also involved with Ana, Sarah’s former stepmother. It was one bizarre situation after another, and he wasn’t quite sure why these things seemed to be happening so much of late. In any case, Donna was the aggressor, but given the nature of his relationship with Brynn, he wasn’t about to resist her. Scott sometimes wondered if he was just too easygoing with ladies in general, but for now, it worked out for him ... for now.

“Yes, yes, from behind, just the way I like it ... fuck, yes ... take me ... take me good and hard!” Donna smiled as she welcomed Scott, bareback, no less, inside her.

Donna had dropped her birth control, too, and she wasn’t about to give up until Scott bred her, making her baby and little Bill Quittman, Sarah’s son, half-siblings. She knew about Scott’s new “hotwife/soft cuck” arrangement with Brynn, and privately thought that it wouldn’t last because Brynn still held too hot of a torch for Ben. Even so, it was very convenient for her right then and there, given that it made Scott’s ego a bit more fragile and thus in considerable need for stroking. Judging from his thick, pulsing rod inside her, it wasn’t just that, either. His cock absolutely needed the attention from another woman.

What Scott didn’t notice was the black onyx ring that had been on Donna’s right hand lately, which she wore even now as they fucked. It was not an accident or coincidence that she wore it, either, nor that those who knew her, plus those who knew those who knew her, up to a certain degree of separation, were increasingly horny to the point of almost insatiable. Their sexual inhibitions were on the wane and their sex drives were on steroids. She had picked it up in a pawn shop and thought that it looked pretty. The next thing that she knew, she was even sluttier than before, and those around became much less prudish or puritanical about sexual matters. They shared her amoral perspective on the issue far more than before.

Though neither Donna nor Scott knew it, this situation would change both of them for good, especially as Donna would indeed conceive his baby. Brynn, unknown to both of them, actually had twins, one from Ben and one from Scott, not that she cared while she was busy letting Ben take her. Ana was in the next room taking care of Nadja and also quite pregnant herself now. There were a lot of changes in the wind and none of them were ready for what was sure to follow. Rhonda was pregnant by Scott, too, in fact, and they had been pretty intimate of late in a kind of “grudge fuck” situation.

Even thinking about having Scott impregnate her made Donna cream herself and then she squeezed his cock really hard to make him spill his seed inside her depths. As Scott pulled out of Donna, she leaned over to suck him straight from her own gash, and then rose to kiss him, just seconds before Brynn returned home from Ben’s place. Ben’s ex-girlfriend, now dating Scott in a rather femdom context, saw them and snickered as she walked over to Donna to kiss her fully on the lips ... with tongue.

“So, you’re the slut who’s been keeping my boyfriend happy? Good for you. Well, one of my boyfriends. The other one is Ben Henrickson, you know, the son of that state senator, Bill Henrickson, the polygamist? This one’s brother-in-law, in fact. Ben’s sister Sarah was married to this guy and his wife cheated on him with her. A full-on lezzie affair, imagine that!” Brynn winked at Donna, which made the brunette snicker now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.