Big Love: Aftermath - Cover

Big Love: Aftermath

Copyright© 2021 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fan fic set eighteen months after the death of Bill Henrickson, this story visits the characters of Big Love to see what happens next...and fix the few errors made by the show's writers.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   InLaws   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

Heather and Sarah were back in the middle of their favorite act: rimming each other. For Heather, Sarah’s ass was the most delicious treat of all. It was so sweet, so juicy, so sleek, so smooth, it was a wonderful thing to behold, let alone to eat. For Sarah, well, the feeling was mutual, no doubt of that. Sure, they loved the taste of pussy, but they were hooked on the flavors of each other’s bottom.

“Oh, damn, Heather, can you leave my ass alone for a hot minute?” Sarah exclaimed as she came yet again from her lover’s tongue back there.

“Why on Earth would I do that?” Heather teased her girlfriend now.

“So I can eat yours instead!” Sarah laughed, making Heather blush.

“Oh, don’t worry, babe ... we’ll both have plenty of chances to lick each other’s butts ... and twats, over the years. We’re going to get married and stay together for life, right? Grow old together, too! Though I can’t promise that I’ll be as tasty when I’m an old dyke as when I’m younger!” Heather replied playfully as she reassured Sarah with a deep tongue kiss.

Just then, alas, the doorbell rang. Heather rushed to get the door, as this was her place, even more so now that Ben had walked out since the discovery of the affair. Of all people that she expected to see, Ana Markovic? What the hell did Bill’s very temporary fourth wife have to do with all of this? Heather knew very little about the Serbian waitress beyond what Sarah had told her, but she knew that Ana had given birth to Bill’s youngest daughter, Nadja.

“Ana, what in the world are you doing here?” Heather wondered, just as Sarah walked to the door and saw her former stepmother.

“Ana? What’s going on?” Sarah asked her more directly.

“I’m here for Ben. To collect his things for him. It’s only right that he get to keep more stuff than he left with the other day. Poor guy left in a bit of a huff with little more than the clothes on his back. I had to put him in some of Goran’s old clothes and they’re not too fitting, I’m afraid.

“Don’t worry about your sister, by the way. Ben’s watching her for me right now. I had a friend look out for her for a couple of days, of course. That wasn’t easy, but necessary. Her brother needed a little healing,” Ana spelled it out rather abruptly, without context, in a way that clearly gave more questions than answers.

“Wait, is Ben staying with you, then? Why? How? We haven’t seen you since that whole business of Goran’s deportation! Wait, are you and Ben ... doing some kind of rebound fling or whatever? He’s your stepson ... or he was! He’s the elder brother of your own daughter!” Sarah acted very shocked and indignant.

“Since when do you care? You haven’t even tried to meet Nadja since she was born! She’s your baby sister, but since her mother is your father’s Eurotrash ex-wife, what is she to you, the legitimate daughter of his first and legal wife! As for Ben, he’s no longer yours, thanks to your little girlfriend here, so mind your own business! But, yes, since you asked, I’m helping him heal. Sexual healing, as Marvin Gaye used to call it,” Ana told Sarah rather sharply.

Her eyes grew very fierce, very protective, even, of Ben, much to Sarah’s and Heather’s surprise. The way that she glared at them was very disconcerting, in fact. It was plain that she was bothered less by their sexual orientation, being enough of a worldly woman to understand that part, than by their betrayal of Ben. Scott, too, of course, but she didn’t know Scott well at all. She knew Ben at least a little from the past ... and now far more intimately than that.

“Yes, yes, I get it! I was an evil cheating slut that betrayed Ben and he’s a free man now! And Sarah’s an evil homewrecking bitch who hurt her own brother with her wicked desires. But you took full advantage of his pain to get some dick, didn’t you? Wasn’t getting knocked up by Bill enough for you?

“You even tried to get Margene to sleep with Goran for a time. And now you’re humping my husband to ‘console’ him! What a load of shit! Well, get his things if you wish! I’m sorry that I hurt Ben, but if you hurt him as you hurt Bill, well, that would make you a real hypocrite, wouldn’t it?” Heather’s own guilt, shame, and worry showed in her face as well as her annoyance with Ana for sitting in judgment of her.

“Oh, so it’s okay to be self-righteous toward others, but let someone judge you, well, that just won’t do, will it?” Ana taunted Heather as she indeed collected anything that Ben had listed for her.

“You don’t get it, do you, Ana? Yes, we hurt Ben ... and Scott, my husband, but we are trying to make this right as best we can. One way to do so is to stop others from hurting them, too. Sadly, with them in so much pain, it’s far too easy for others to deceive and manipulate them. I made a lot of mistakes due to living a lie, fooling myself, just as Heather did, but we’re trying to own those errors and move forward. To ‘step into the light,’ as Dad used to say,” Sarah declared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.