Big Love: Aftermath - Cover

Big Love: Aftermath

Copyright© 2021 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fan fic set eighteen months after the death of Bill Henrickson, this story visits the characters of Big Love to see what happens next...and fix the few errors made by the show's writers.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   InLaws   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

Ben Henrickson awoke again to a bit of a headache, to put it rather mildly. Nor was he alone, of course. He was still in bed with Ana, and he had clear signs of a hangover now. He wasn’t used to drinking, and yet Ana had plied him over the course of the night with a bit of strong Serbian brandy. Oh, damn, no wonder she drew Dad to her like a moth to a flame ... she could be rather intoxicating herself.

“Well, well, my sleepy boy! How are you, darling? So handsome, such a stud, in fact! Your father was quite the man, even if we couldn’t make it work out with our very different ideas of marriage, but you, my dear boy, you are a real treat! Now, now, don’t get out of bed yet, dear! We have a lot of time to enjoy each other. A lot more time, dear!” Ana kissed his face repeatedly and stroked his hair.

“I got ... a headache!” Ben complained, “do you have any medicine?”

“Of course, dear lad! But you gotta take it from my lips!” Ana put the pills right where he had to kiss her again just to ingest the ibuprofen.

“Damn ... wow ... you are ... wow!” Ben was at a loss for words.

“Cat got your tongue? Here, have some more of that!” Ana told Ben as she squatted above his face and planted her pussy on his mouth.

Before Ben knew what was up, Ana leaned over to take his cock in her mouth and thus introduced him to his first true sixty-nine. Oh, God, Ana tasted delicious, too, and his dick could melt in that hot mouth of hers! It was a truly exhilarating time, coupling with this sultry ex-wife of his father’s, this foreign waitress with her silky, smoking accent.

What the fuck was he doing, though? He couldn’t be the lover of his father’s one-time plural wife, could he? She was quite a bit older than him, very worldly and sophisticated, but oh, damn, she knew what to do with his body! How could Ben resist this temptation, especially having had the forbidden fruit now? She was far too yummy to be given up that easily. If Brynn was sexy as fuck, Ana was even more so, particularly with the benefit of so much experience.

As for Ana, she was in hog heaven or whatever. She felt as if she floated on the clouds as she felt Ben’s admittedly amateurish, yet enthusiastic oral favors. His tongue work could be improved, of course, but it would be hard to do better than him for eagerness to explore her lower half with his mouth. It didn’t hurt that she felt nice and fresh with plenty of douches and washing down there, even if she had a bush (a trimmed one, of course).

When Ben instinctively began licking Ana’s taint and her butt-crack, she felt her arousal growing stronger each time he lapped at her. She adored the way that he dove in to rim her as well as slithering along her taint with his tongue. She also craved more of his cock in her mouth and she made sure that he knew it. She even put his balls between her lips and rolled them around to further excite him.

“Damn ... oh, God ... oh, God ... Ana ... Ana!” Ben groaned, just as she took his last inch down her throat and sucked as if her life depended on it.

Ben lost it then, of course, erupting in Ana’s gullet just as she creamed herself on his face. She snickered and then curled up with him in bed, stroking his hair and putting her head against his chest after swallowing every drop of his jizz. Ana held him tight to her for a little while, just enjoying the sound of his heartbeat as he lay naked with her under the sheets. What a day!

“Stay ... come on, Ben ... just stay with me! Don’t leave. I will be very good to you, I swear. I can’t ... give you up. I just can’t, baby. What do you say to that?” Ana urged Ben with several kisses to his face and chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.