Big Love: Aftermath - Cover

Big Love: Aftermath

Copyright© 2021 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fan fic set eighteen months after the death of Bill Henrickson, this story visits the characters of Big Love to see what happens next...and fix the few errors made by the show's writers.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   InLaws   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

“Damn, sorry, but I can’t get enough of your ass, Sarah! I know that’s vulgar and crude, but we’re well past such worries now. We’re already damned, already going to be at odds with our families and the Church, so why not enjoy what got us in trouble in the first place? And in your case, while your pussy is sweet, your ass is delicious! I could lick it all night long!” Heather now told her sister-in-law and best friend turned lesbian lover as she rimmed her in the shower yet again.

Yeah, Heather was hooked ... once she had tasted that juicy ass of Sarah’s, it was impossible to resist it anymore. She had to lick it, spank it, fuck it, finger it, all kinds of things to do to it. For Sarah and her seriously sweet booty, she was literally willing to give up Heaven and eternity. It was her own slice of paradise, anyway. Spending it curled in Sarah’s arms, spooning her, and fondling her bottom, that was just meant to be.

“Yes, well, we have to face our families, sooner or later, and today, we agreed to face Scott. We need to tell him the bad news gently, but firmly, too. If he understands it for what it is, the true nature of our ... sexuality, then maybe he’ll forgive and under easier why we were such closeted, so repressed. Why we lied to ourselves and thus had to lie to him, Ben, and the rest of them. I don’t look forward to this, either. He’s my husband, after all, and the father of my son, my Bill. But it’s gotta be done. Sooner or later,” Sarah confessed, even now shaking as she imagined how that meeting would go down.

True, afterward, she would get to go home to Heather, and truly be safe, truly be home with someone who understood her. Even so, she dreaded this painful meeting and the harsh reality of what she had done to Scott. He had risked everything for her, moved out to Portland, Oregon, took in Rhonda briefly, uprooted his life, faced Bill Henrickson’s wrath, been a stellar father himself everything ... and this was how she repaid him, with a lesbian love affair with her best friend, her brother’s wife.

“Okay, let’s do it. Then we can face Ben, and it will be my turn to be in the hotseat. I’m not eager for that confrontation, either, of course. I hear that he’s already dating someone else, or maybe that’s just a rebound fling. But he still won’t want to forgive me. You know your brother as well as anyone. How long did you say he shut your mother out for the so-called ‘kidnapping’ incident? He didn’t forgive her for ages.

“He was pissed at your father, too, for a while when he thought that the man had kicked him out, but that’s more understandable. It was a misunderstanding, but being tossed out doesn’t lead to a great relationship, even if by mistake. And he’s a lot like your father, Ben is. Down to the plural marriage thing, I fear. Another reason why this is for the best. Not only are we breaking free of our closets, but so is he.

“I hate to admit it, but deep down, Ben’s a polygamist at heart and you know it’s true. That’s always been his first, automatic impulse, hasn’t it? I don’t like it and I don’t really approve, but it’s his nature and I lost any right to judge him when I cheated on him with you,” Heather now revealed her own thoughts about her husband, her lover’s brother.

“Well, to be fair, if the church is maybe wrong about us, maybe it’s wrong about polygamy, too. I was taught to condemn it, to look down upon it, and then I saw it lived by Dad, every day. I often thought less of him for it, but looking back, he did the best that he could with it. The Principle indeed. He sacrificed everything for it in the end, even his life.

“I’d hate to think that he’d throw that away for anything that wasn’t at least true for him, if nobody else. So maybe I’ll do my best to be a better sister from here on out and spend less time judging Ben in light of my own errors,” Sarah acknowleged reluctantly as they got dressed for their meeting with Scott.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.