Big Love: Aftermath - Cover

Big Love: Aftermath

Copyright© 2021 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fan fic set eighteen months after the death of Bill Henrickson, this story visits the characters of Big Love to see what happens next...and fix the few errors made by the show's writers.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   InLaws   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

Eighteen months after Bill Henrickson’s death...

“God, I can’t hardly believe that it’s been a year and a half since Dad was killed! And here I am, cheating on the man that I dated against his wishes. With the girl that ratted him out!” Sarah exclaimed after several more passionate kisses from Heather, her best friend and sister-in-law.

“And with your own brother’s wife! How do you think that I feel, especially given how I treated Ben when we dated? Not to mention that I was the one who snitched on your old man? This isn’t fair to Ben. I pushed monogamy on him, practically shoved it down his throat, and yet, here I am, sleeping with his sister! All my life, I’ve been Miss Molly Mormon, Miss Goody Two-Shoes, and now I’m having a lesbian affair with my sister-in-law!” Heather fought the urge to jump in the shower and clean off before putting on her temple garments.

It was even tougher while Sarah parted her bestie’s cheeks and slid her tongue along Heather’s crack, rimming her with a vengeance. She couldn’t help herself. Since that one kiss just hours after little Bill’s blessing, she had been sneaking back to Utah every chance she got to steal time with Heather and pursue their extramarital tryst. It wasn’t fair to Scott. She had been jealous and angry with him for his other women, yet here she was, sleeping with a woman herself.

It wasn’t fair to Ben, either. Both Heather and she had pushed Ben to give up on the notion of plural marriage, the so-called “Principle” or “everlasting covenant.” Yet Heather just didn’t enjoy sleeping with Ben much. She put out in spite of that, as much as she could stand, but it was a chore, increasingly so. Now she knew why. Rhonda, snitch that she was, told the truth about Heather at least. Heather Tuttle Henrickson, daughter of a proper Mormon and state trooper, was a lesbian. She was gay ... and she was in love with her girlfriend, her sister-in-law, Sarah Henrickson Quittman.

“I can’t ... I can’t ... help it. I should never have judged Dad or Ben like I have ... or Scott. Or Margie. People can’t help who ... they love or like ... or ... lick,” Sarah confessed as she kept eating her sweet Heather’s ass.

“I ... I can’t ... keep doing this, Sarah,” Heather panted as she writhed in mixed pleasure and remorse.

“But ... Heather ... I can’t ... give ... this ... up!” Sarah pleaded with her lover.

“That’s ... not what I mean ... I can’t keep living a lie. You saw what that did to your folks. Hiding polygamy for years how they did. So I’ll get excommunicated ... so what? I’ve given my whole life to the Church, but I can’t ... I keep doing this. I can’t keep pretending not to be ... madly, totally, passionately, in love with you.

“Sarah ... I beg you! Let’s not lie to Ben and to Scott. It’s wrong. Let’s not live a lie. Remember what it did to you, growing up!” Heather urged her mistress, even as she shivered from the touch of Sarah’s tongue on her bottom.

“Dad called it ‘stepping out into the light,’ and by now, I think that he’d understand. He wouldn’t have before, but now he would. His spirit will be with us, but it will mean breaking Ben’s heart and Scott’s. You’re talking about divorce, about leaving our husbands for each other. I saw what that did to Don Embry, when two of his wives left him and Peg for each other. It’s gonna crush him. We need to soften the blow, babe,” Sarah answered as Heather flipped her over and began rimming her in turn.

“Yeah, it’s really going to hit him hard ... he’s gonna be pissed at me and I don’t blame him! Same with Scott, but Ben’s ... more sheltered, more naive, more innocent, even now. More earnest. It’s really going to be ... rough for him! He’ll hate us for a while. You know that! He didn’t like me much when we first met and it’s kinda shocking that he ever liked me at all at times. This isn’t right, though. We owe them all the truth,” Heather agreed as she found herself hungrily savoring the flavors of Sarah’s butt.

“The only solace is that we’ll be free to love each other at last,” Sarah reminded her.

“And eat each other’s ass!” Heather blushed even now as she uttered that profanity.

“Oh, yes ... damn, your booty is so delicious!” Sarah moaned as she reveled in Heather’s oral favors.

“Same with yours! I’m such a slut now ... who would have guessed that this is why it was easy to abstain with boys ... I just ... don’t want ... guys ... I never lusted for them,” Heather admitted aloud as she stuck her tongue up Sarah’s tush.

Sarah’s bottom was so yummy, but so was Heather’s. That feeling and interest was very mutual. Something about analingus especially sealed the deal for both ladies. They were hooked on the taste of each other’s ass. Heather could spend eternity rimming Sarah and that would be her own personal heaven and vice versa. She couldn’t stand to pretend that this wasn’t what she wanted anymore. She had to look herself in the mirror again and she had to face facts. She was gay. She was a lesbian. Period.

So was Sarah, come to think of it. Well, maybe she was bi, but Heather wasn’t. Heather wanted her all to herself, anyway. Sarah was hers. Ben would soon be free to go and do as he pleased, but Sarah belonged to Heather, full stop. Her sweet ass belonged on Heather’s tongue, too. It was irresistible.

This was what Ben witnessed when he walked in on his wife, Heather, in bed with his own sister, Sarah! The very same sister who kept badgering him about the “evils” of polygamy, the very same sister who kept telling him what was wrong with him in the past. The very sister who judged him for fucking Brynn ... yes, that sister! His big sister, Sarah, the girl who held onto her chastity until she gave it up to Scott, now cheated on said Scott with Heather after being jealous that Scott once did that to her.

As for Ben’s wife, Heather, who had already dumped him once in the past, who had gotten livid over him screwing Rhonda Volmer once ... cheating on him with his own sister? This was the fucking ultimate betrayal and hypocrisy in Ben’s book and he was absolutely sickened by it. Sure, lesbian porn was hot and a guilty pleasure, but watching the woman for whom you gave up your own principles and convictions about plural marriage cheat on you with your very own sister ... damn!

Ben just stood there silently there for several minutes before running to the john to hurl. That was when Sarah and Heather realized that they were caught. Ben exited the bathroom with huge, puffy eyes and a very red face, rebuffing any effort by his sister and wife to console or mollify him at all. He stormed out of the house with minimal luggage and just drove away in the lone car that Heather and he owned.

“Ben, please, let me explain! Ben, I’m sorry, but you need to understand... , “ Heather tried one last time as Ben slammed the driver car door shut and peeled away down the street.

Only then did Heather recall that she was literally half-naked, as in bottomless, at risk of mooning the entire cul-de-sac. A wolf whistle from a neighbor didn’t help, so she flipped the guy off in a very un-Mormon fashion and rushed inside to find Sarah dialing her cell phone furiously. Sarah was also bottomless, of course, not that either of them had time for such pleasures right then.

“Who are you calling?” Heather asked Sarah now.

“Mom ... maybe she can help with this. Maybe. I can’t ask Nicki. You know how she is. Besides, she’s getting remarried, to Don Embry of all people! I guess that ‘the Principle’ is far from done with either her, Don, or Peg! Margie’s back in Africa, so there’s no calling on her. And Dad’s a bit dead to ask, you know, thanks to Carl fucking Martin! I suppose that Ben’s gonna rat us out to Scott, too. I can expect a divorce coming from him, not that we don’t already need one to marry each other. Even then it’s not legal in Utah,” Sarah wiped her bloodshot eyes of tears as she now imagined what her slightly younger brother might think of her.

“Sarah?” Barb Henrickson stopped cooking with Teenie long enough to answer the phone in real worry of the future.

“Mom ... I don’t know if you’ve ... spoken to Ben yet, but we have a problem here. I’ve ... done some things ... we have. Things that aren’t exactly cool with the Scriptures. Any of them, from the Bible to the Book of Mormon to the Doctrines and Covenants to the Pearl of Great Price. We have, that is,” Sarah awkwardly tried to cushion the blow for her mother, of course.

“Who is we, Sarah?” Barb got very pointed now, fearing possible incest, something disgusting that would anger her with Ben, too.

“Me ... and Heather,” Sarah swallowed as she awaited her mother’s response.

“You mean ... lesbian stuff? You cheated on Scott and she on Ben with each other?” Barb fumed as she considered the likely meaning of this: her elder daughter was gay or at best bi.

“Um ... yes, Mom. Sorry, but it happened and Ben caught us in bed together. Stupid, I know. But we’ve been talking about ... divorce, anyway. Heather and I, that is. Leaving our husbands for each other. I know, I know, it’s wrong, at least according to our Heavenly Father, but what are we to do?” Sarah choked back tears as she feared Barb cutting her off as Grandma Nancy and Aunt Cindy did to her mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.