My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

My sister-in-law Sue came into my bedroom just as I was getting ready to pull the sheets for washing and all I was wearing was my dog tags from my military years in some lonesome places.

This time she was fully clothed and was under a full head of steam with no blank looks to cast doubts about her alertness.

“Billy, I need your help!”

I knew my brother Johnny was already long gone to the job downtown and that her immediate problem was not to get him off her case because she had displeased him yet again. I knew that he usually solved his alleged problems with her actions by administering some in-house domestic discipline with her naked body across his knees sobbing and begging for forgiveness which they both knew was never coming.

I had already explained to her that I was staying out of their business in that area, and she accepted that as a fact that was more policy than marital correctness. Besides, I knew from personal experience with her in her non-sleepwalking state of mind that she rather enjoyed the role of victim in such circumstances, and it was more a preliminary “warming-up” before actual sexual activities that she so desperately needed.

“Calm down, Sue baby, let me throw on some clothes and we can sit down and talk it over nice and slow.”

Despite my calming words, my rebel cock was already rising considering the possibility of fast approaching sexual coupling in the offing. I saw her eyeing it out of the corner of my eye as I whipped on my trousers and a clean shirt from the top of the bureau. My errant cock was now safely tucked away out of sight but still etched in my memory as I perused Sue’s skin-tight jeans and revealing top that showed loads of cleavage for my sex starved fantasies of fun and games.

I kicked the sheets under the bed to make room and sat her down on one of the folding chairs that I used for guests in the small bedroom that I called home. I had been living with my brother and his wife for the last few months as I sorted out my suspension from my job for some inquiries about improper conduct with female interns. Let me hasten to assure you that I was entirely innocent, and I was only in the investigation because they had put the entire unit into a state of limbo to reach a conclusion about the real culprits in the case. At least, that is my story, and I am sticking to it as my lawyer told me was my only course of action to protect my reputation and my status of being fully employed for the foreseeable future.

Sue plunked her beautiful ass down into the chair and squirmed like a worm on a hook looking at me with real panic in her eyes like she was concerned about something or somebody that was giving her a hard time or threatening her with some sort of blackmail about her conduct.

I watched her breasts rise and fall.

In all honesty, I found her lush body in trembling helplessness to be extremely exciting and I was tempted to pull her into my arms and do her doggie style just to feel the smooth sensation of her bare flanks between my muscular legs. I pushed that image out of my mind and asked, “Now, tell me, dear sister-in-law, what has you all upset and out of whack so early in the morning?”

Sue let the tears form and fall from the corners of her eyes as she responded to my question.

“Billy, that bitch of a secretary just called me on the phone, and she told me she is coming over her to tell me all about her and Johnny doing it at work and lots of other places. I don’t want to hear it from her, Billy, I want Johnny to tell me and beg me for forgiveness. If I hear it from her, I might have to get a divorce and then be all on my alone raising my little baby all by myself.”

I reached out and brushed the tears from her cheeks hoping that she hadn’t heard about the baby that “Red” or better known as Melody was carrying for the past three months. I knew it wouldn’t be long before she started to show and that my silly brother Johnny had all but promised the stupid girl that he would leave my sister-in-law Sue and marry her to make her a normal housewife and not a single parent and unwed mother of a brand new bouncing baby girl in another six months in the future.

Johnny had already told me everything I had already heard from Red’s lips as she told me her plans to wreck my sister-in-law’s marriage with her own selfish need to establish some stability in her own lifestyle. I knew Red was a bad girl and had used her pussy to get ahead in the business world and I expected her to follow through on her threat to pull my brother into her spider’s web of carnal bliss “Toot Sweet” as the French would say down New Orleans way.

I suspected that Red had a little bit of African blood in her despite her natural Red hair from the way she fucked with complete abandon and the nasty way she would stick her finger up her male partner’s ass just to see the shock in his eyes at her aggressive attitude. I rather liked her style, and I knew my bother Johnny loved every minute he had her bent over his desk at work.

Sue was in a better frame of mind now that she was talking calmly about her chief rival, Johnny’s sexy secretary with her sweet smelling pussy. I felt a little bit guilty that I had not informed my sister-in-law about her husband’s cheating ways. Still, I had a certain sense of loyalty to my brother despite his cavalier treatment of my number one twist, Sue. I think he would have strangled me with his bare hands if he knows how many times I had bedded his spouse right in her own bed or down here in my bedroom on one of her sleepwalking visits that brought her perfumed snatch right up close and personal in my face in the nocturnal hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.