My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

My fun-loving sister-in-law Sue told me in a drama-laden voice right after the front door closed on my skirt-chasing brother Johnny that she was going to see a shrink about her sleepwalking problem.

She knew that we had done it in the nocturnal hours frequently whilst she was under the influence of the memory erasing spell that placed a cloak of a foggy recollection of her naughty behavior.

Of course, we had done it a few times with her in complete control of all her own responses, but she put those down as “payback” to my silly dickhead brother for his cheating ways with secretaries and other strange females willing to spread their legs for his stamp of approval.

The fact of the matter was that I was horny for her sweet pussy long before the sleepwalking thing came over her and I knew that my brother was an asshole before they said, “I do!” at the altar on bended knees.

She asked me if I would accompany her because she was afraid that the doctor would take advantage of her in her hypnotized condition. Apparently, this doctor specialized in that technique to get to the nitty-gritty of what the underlying problem was causing the disassociated state of mind in the sleepwalking episodes.

I hesitated at first because I didn’t want a report to reach my musclebound brother that I was taking his spouse to a shrink about her problems with sexual undertones.

Then, she reassured me it was all confidential and that the doctor was well-respected in the community and was actually a woman doctor with several degrees hanging on her wall at the office.

I agreed to go with her more out of curiosity than a spirit of helpfulness at her time of coping with the strange problem that allowed me to take advantage of her offered pussy in the midnight hours.

I knew she might disclose our secret under the influence of a hypnotic state, and I wanted to be privy to her expose listening with my own ears to her statement. Sue pressed her lush body next to me when I gave a “yes” to her request and she wrapped her long slender legs around my torso as she rubbed her oversexed feminine folds on my already rampant cock. I had to smile because I had heard their bed upstairs banging into the wall above my head with frenzied intensity and her yells of pleasure were still ringing in my ears as my demanding brother spanked her ass hard with both his hands to show her who was boss in the bedroom behind closed doors.

My amusement was because I understood how much she was addicted to such treatment in her non-sleepwalking mode but was sweet as her mama’s apple pie when she was in the grip of the sleepwalking curse that drove her to my bed and my willing arms.

It seemed to me that Sue had enjoyed her wake-up call a bit too much for a dissatisfied wife, but I knew my brother was one to slap it to any female in the area early in the morning when his dick was in an agitated state and he needed instant gratification. She was just probably happy to get some loving after his neglect from the night before when he came home late from work again. I was certain his overtime was spent in the arms of his secretary Melody giving it to her frontways, backways, and sideways, it the truth be known with his hard, pounding style of love-making.

The doctor’s name was Marcy Pokeworthy, and she had a whole alphabet soup of initials after them to show her professional qualifications. Strangely, Sue was unable to describe her to me even though she had met her at a preliminary meeting the week before.

The waiting room was empty, and the magazines were all slanted to the female interests.

The receptionist was tight-lipped and the only thing in her favor was her lovely heart-shaped ass that she displayed encased in a pencil skirt that ended several inches above her sexy knees. Her name-tag said “Honey” and I bet she loved being called that night and day because it made her feel desired by the other party.

The inner-sanctum of Doctor Pokeworthy’s office was like an advertisement of “Modern Woman” with the stylish art and the nude paintings on the walls. She had two long sofas at the far end and what looked like a backless lounge bench that resembled a bed more than anything else that I could call to mind.

There were tissues everywhere and hard candy to suck on if one had the urge.

“It is nice to see you again, Sue. Is this your husband?”

Sue blushed a nice shade of pink and murmured a softly spoken “no”.

I spoke up because I knew Sue was filled with internal guilt unable to adequately explain my presence.

“Let me introduce myself, doctor Pokeworthy. I am Sue’s brother-in-law. I drove her here today and am aware of her problem. I live in the same house as Sue and my brother, and she asked me to come so I could assist her with her prognosis. Unfortunately, her husband, my brother Johnny, has no time because he is so busy with work in these uncertain times, but I assure you I will treat every aspect of your diagnosis with complete discretion.”

I saw the doctor take my words into consideration and I watched her cross and uncross her legs pushing back away from the covering desk.

I must admit she was one hell of a nice package of sexy femininity.

Her upper body was stacked with twin bazookas that had to be double D size and her skin-tight white slacks revealed her pubic mound and her camel-toe with such transparency that my big boy came to immediate attention under my size 36 trousers. I also saw that the sharp-eyed doctor was viewing my arousal with the eyes of a practiced researcher interested in such data for her medical studies.

“Welcome and thank you for your assistance with the patient. May I call you “Billy”?”

I nodded my head and Sue took up the slack with her short summary of her sleepwalking problem leaving out any reference to sexual activities, but I knew for a fact that the doctor was aware of the sexual implications of the sleepwalking fetish and she stood up and place her palms on Sue’s shoulders and rubbed her while she asked her some silly questions about minor details that seemed outside the scope of the purpose of the visit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.