My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

I peeked into my sister-in-law Sue’s bedroom door and saw her on top of the bed with the pillows between her legs. I had to look twice because I found it difficult to believe she was getting her jollies panting like a train engine going up a steep hill.

The sight of her twin mounds of enchanting ass flesh rotating like she was screwing in something hard with a Phillips head screwdriver was enough to make me want to jump inside and give her the thrill I knew she needed most of all.

I already knew she had an assortment of battery-operated boyfriends in the bottom drawer of her bureau. I remember laughing when I found them because they told me in no uncertain terms that my supposed stud brother was getting a D or an F in the bedroom if the truth be known.

My suspicion was that her passion driven urge to sleepwalk sometimes naked was because of his neglect and this evidence of her desperate need to take off the edge of unfulfilled desire confirmed that she would always make a beeline to my bed to take care of her shameful itch the old fashioned way with a real live cock.

I literally ran away downstairs as she finished her climax and ran to the bathroom to wash away the stains of sin on her lovely skin. I knew she would feel guilty until the female sex juices were washed away, she would worry about her naughty behavior and the fear of being caught in the act probably caused her a lot of stress in hiding the facts of life from her spouse, my neglectful brother.

Sue’s best friend forever Donna had given birth almost two months ago and was reasonably back in shape and eager to renew our fun and games as soon as possible.

The opportunity arose with my brother Johnny’s travel to the West Coast to finalize the project kickoff the following week. I knew the prick had a whole harem of women out on the coast and he was like a pig in shit the entire time. Of course, I didn’t relate any of that to poor Sue because she had enough on her mind with her sleepwalking problem and the fact that Johnny was remiss in his husbandly duties for a long time. My Sue was not a female that enjoyed abstinence with any degree of patience, and she would either be sleepwalking or using her assortment of battery-operated boyfriends behind the closed door of her bedroom.

She had invited Donna over for a sleepover and I knew that the two of them would be playing with those things well after midnight. In a way, I hoped that Donna might convince her to pay me a visit in the nocturnal hours. I anticipated her promising to sandwich her beautiful body between us making her take our passion from both sides at the same time. My Sue always had the most intense orgasms when she had the pair of us surrounding her naked body with our demanding hands and tongues.

Sure enough, they both showed up with a bottle of wine pouring it on their tits and assess and urging me to lick it all off with my naughty tongue much to their intense pleasure.

I confess I had my tongue buried in Donna’s tight sphincter as she informed me that her husband hadn’t touched her since she came home from the hospital and she was certain he was humping his secretary at work. I already knew that Johnny was doing the same thing behind Sue’s back and the likelihood that Donna’s husband was doing the same thing was almost certain.

Johnny’s secretary Melody or “Red” as I liked to call her because of her natural red hair had met me for a car-date just a few days ago. She was so flexible inside that car that we were able to repeat the performance a second time without difficulty. She lit up a cigarette after I told her that it wouldn’t bother me. I know, I lied, but I hate saying no to a woman I had just fucked on both sides inside of an hour. Then, she told me she was pregnant and that shocked the shit out of me because I knew we had done it without any protection more than once in the past two months. She laughed at the expression on my face and told me not to worry as she was positive it was Johnny’s baby because he had been doing it to her unprotected for several months and the doctor told her it was at least ten weeks old.

I asked her what her plans was, and she told me that she had already told Johnny and he had promised to “take care of her”. I could see the tears flowing down her cheeks and she confided in me that he had all but promised to leave Sue and marry her before she showed her shame to one and all.

I knew that Sue was not prepared for any such confrontation and she would be devastated by the revelation about her husband’s extracurricular sexual activities. It was obvious that she already had suspicions about his cheating ways, but it was one thing to have suspicions and quite another to have proof positive in the form of a baby to confirm her husband’s guilt.

There I was, sitting on my bed with both Donna and Sue like bookends beside me and I have to admit my erection was as hard as a rock. They took turns licking and kissing me down there and I merely shut my eyes and stopped trying to figure out whose tongue was doing all the work.

Sue was in fine form totally naked and sweating from her exertions to burn the candle at both ends. Donna was more laid back and she was pacing her humping rhythm to last as long as possible. She was impressive because she had gotten back in shape so quickly after the birth. I had the thought that her husband must be a complete fool to be ignoring her in the prime of her passion. He had probably made some commitments to his fuck buddies that he fooled around with while his wife was pregnant and he had fallen into the habit of screwing them at will without any of the normal stress that married life seems to carry as part of the package.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.