My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

It was Sunday morning and I found myself going to church with my brother Johnny and my sister-in-law Sue like a normal family. I knew that Sue felt guilty about her incidents of carnal behavior with me other than her sleepwalking episodes. Her sins were split about fifty-fifty between the two scenarios and I must admit that I enjoyed the sleepwalking mode the best of all.

You might ask why because she was down and dirty in the fully cognizant scenario doing things that I hadn’t dreamed of in my wildest fantasies. The simple answer is that her persona in her sleepwalking mode was entirely different than the normal personality that she exuded in real life.

As Sue the sleepwalker, my sister-in-law was truly in her natural state. She could be described as wanton and naughty beyond the bounds of good behavior but basically, she projected an aura of calm and joyful submissiveness that was so pleasing to me that I lost all sense of guilt or remorse about our actions. She offered me her private places with no hesitation and gave me no recriminations about what we had done when all was said and done.

I could feel her hot thigh resting on my leg and I must confess that the closeness of her female flesh made me hard as a rock. I did my level best to conceal my erection from my brother and sister-in-law but the sharp little cookie across the aisle was staring at my tented trousers with eager anticipation entirely unusual for a girl so young and innocent looking on holy ground.

The young girl across the way was rubbing herself sitting right next to an older lady that must have been her mother judging from the age difference. Her face was red with excitement and I could see the lust in her baby blue eyes.

Sue was kneeling on the bench right next to me and I felt her hand slowly slide under my suit jacket and stroke my hardon in her wide awake state of mind. This was the Sue that I was not overly fond of but was unable to push her away when I knew she was courting trouble. My brother Johnny was playing with his smart phone that he had hidden inside the bible on his lap.

He was addicted to the thing and texting was his answer to anything rather than face to face communication with his family or friends.

When the service was over, we all filed out to the courtyard and my brother and sister-in-law were all caught up with a private conversation with the Priest leaving me high and dry.

A little hand slipped into mine and I heard a high-pitched voice whisper in my ear, “Mister, you must have a big dick that gets bigger when you are in church. I want to sit on your lap and call you “Daddy” and we can see what comes up as a topic of conversation.”

I looked down and saw the girl from the church.

It looked to me like she was just barely eighteen and might still be in high school depending on which month she had been born in.

“That is sort of rude to tell a strange man that you were interested in his dick getting hard. Does your mama know you are that misbehaved?”

The girl laughed at my annoyed attitude.

“Don’t get all whacked out about it. My mom would probably love to give you a blow job if you asked her politely.”

“It’s not nice to talk like that about your own mom.”

The girl wrapped her arm around mine and turned sideways so I could feel the full length of her slender body pressed tightly against my still tented trousers. I felt her start to pant like a female dog in heat and she leaned in and told me, “My name is Jolene, and I can make you feel really good, Mister. The boys on the football team tell me I have lots of talent with my tongue and lips. Do you want me to give you a demonstration behind the chapel?”

My inclination was to shake her until her teeth rattled but I was far to close too my brother and my sister-in-law for any actions like that and I simply followed the girl around the corner to the shaded side of the building and she dragged me into a tiny alcove and fell to her knees in front of me and opened me up before I could stop her. After that, nature took its course, and she soon had my shaft surrounded with her luscious mouth showing me that teenagers were truly the new wave in oral delights.

She cupped my balls with her youthful hands and suctioned my knob with expert skills. She even was so forward that she pressed one of her hands between my ass cheeks and pressed her finger inside my brown eye like a street tart with nasty ways.

Jolene was definitely an unbelievably bad girl.

Of course, I had no choice but to deliver the goods directly into her lovely mouth and watch her face change its expression as I drained my pecker all the way inside her pretty lips. Slowly she pulled her face away from my shaft and I could see my spunk running down to the bottom of her chin and drip with annoying rhythm down onto her black dress below.

“Handsome Mister, do you have time to do me? I am so lonely here in the big city. My mama thinks I am crazy in the head for boys, but I haven’t had any cock for so long, I think I will just shrivel up and fade away into dust.”

I looked at her and decided it wasn’t worth the risk.

Sure, she was attractive enough, but her questionable age and her overall dangerous attitude was too over the top for me, and I wondered what she had dogging her that pushed her to such extremes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.