My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

My often absent brother Johnny came home the following weekend.

It meant I would not have a chance to play footsie with my sister-in-law Sue for at least the next two weeks while he was at home. The pregnant Donna was so close to giving birth that any encounter would be far too risky to even contemplate.

My only chance of getting laid in the near future was dependent on Sue’s affliction with sleepwalking and her probable quick trip down to my bedroom downstairs. We had already done it quite by accident recently and I could only hope and pray that she might have respite from my brother’s nocturnal humping to make her way downstairs to give me a little sugar.

He had fallen behind on the project, and I agree because I knew how busy he was, and I felt really guilty about screwing his wife behind his back.

He worked in one of those high-rise office buildings downtown that had a fancy lobby and lots of security to keep up unwanted visitors. I made a U-turn at the front door and dumped off my ankle piece in the glove compartment because I knew it would create a stink if I had to walk through one of those full body scanners. I had gotten into the habit of packing every time I went out because I knew the streets could turn awful mean in a hurry these days.

When I went back inside, I was directed to the last bank of elevators and was told to get off at the 25th floor and switch to the operator elevator up to the higher floors because his company was sort of hush-hush working on government projects as civilian consultants. The receptionist was a stunning redhead that gave me a look that told me right up front I wouldn’t be getting any pussy from her if I was the last man on earth. Her name tag said, “Ms. Melody Packworthy”. I knew that I fallen like a ton of bricks for this neat little package.

I was certain her hair color was natural and wanted desperately to check out the matching shade on the carpet down below.

I followed her back to the storage room, and she unlocked the locker with the file my brother needed to finish his work. When she bent over to retrieve it from the locker, her ass cheeks were too tempting for me to ignore and she swiftly turned and slapped my face with a look of anger on her face. She was just to pretty to ignore and I kissed her ruby red lips with my tongue sticking out trying to find the entrance to her wet and wonderful mouth.

She wiggled and squirmed like a fish on a hook, but I noticed she was not serious about her reluctance to give up the secrets of her mouth to me and she made absolutely no objection to my inquisitive fingers all over her bottom.

“Come on, Red, you know you want it. Come to Daddy and give me some loving.”

She stuck her nose up high like she smelled something bad, but her body gave her away with the way she clung to me like a velvet glove. I wrapped my fingers in her beautiful long Red hair and pulled her face up for some more smooch time and she pushed her prime grade femininity up hard against my desperate dick trying to push though her thin short skirt. Thankfully, there were no cameras in the storage room, and she did her best to keep the noise down although it was a battle for her not to shout out loudly when I pushed my fingers up inside her soaking wet pussy anticipating action of the dirty kind about to come.

“You bastard, you think you can get any cunt you see to lay down and take whatever you want to dish out without even asking, don’t you?”

The only way I could answer that question was to push up her short skirt and pull down her expensive French undies and confirm her downstairs rug was as red as her carrot top.

She grasped my hardness and tugged at it so hard that I was afraid she might cause me to spew out my load before I had some fun inside her dripping slit. I calmed her down a bit and she leaned back against the low countertop opening her knees to allow me inside between her long slender legs.

I dropped my trousers so I could feel the softness of her skin on her inner thighs on my muscular legs. She casually rested her palms on my ass cheeks and then when I started to push my dick inside her, she dug into my bottom with her long sharp nails. That had not happened to me before and it triggered an instinctive reaction that sent my cock all the way up her vaginal channel right up to my root and my balls bounced on her drooping ass cheeks with a meaty sound of mating animals engaged in a dance of lust. I pounded her as hard as I could, and she took it all without making a single sound of protest. In fact, she was whispering little panting moans of encouragement lifting her legs up off the floor and wrapped them around my plunging torso.

It was fast and furious action from start to end and when we were both satisfied, we held each other’s bodies tightly and let our juices drip slowly down to the tiled floor between our legs.

I helped my “Red” whose real name was Melody pull up her French undies and wiped up the mess on the floor with some paper towels from the shelf.

“You are even a worse prick than your two-faced brother, little Billy. He did me in here as well. Johnny used me for his pleasure when his wife was pregnant and then he dropped me like a hot potato when he hooked up with that Asian bitch down in personnel.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.