My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

I happened to overhear my sister-in-law Sue talking to her best friend Donna in whispers out in the kitchen thinking there was nobody around to hear their conversation.

I hated being sneaky like that but in my defense, I had no idea they would be discussing something so personal. I figured they would be talking about sex or the size of someone’s cock or something equally interesting to a guy like me ready for any contingency.

Donna was not particularly good-looking, but she was young and was carrying her first child for almost eight months now. I remembered her as being this skinny little thing that trailed along behind sue like her shadow.

“Sue, I never meant to upset you with this news, but I thought you should know about your Johnny. He is a good looking guy and he probably just wants some variety after the same pussy night after night. My Ronald tells me right away if he gets laid and begs for my forgiveness so sweetly that I usually just suck him off and tell him to be a good boy in the future.”

I could see my sister-in-law was sobbing with the news of her unfaithful husband but she had her back to me and I could not see the expression on her face. Donna came around behind her and hugged her from behind. Donna was a tall girl, and her maternity dress was far too short for her. What with her bending over to console Sue, I could see her knickers as clear as day and the little round chubs of her newly rounded ass cheeks sat there like an invitation to the prom temping me so much that I felt the erection coming on before she said another word.

I remembered a couple of years ago when Sue was pregnant with her baby and I wanted so desperately to butt fuck her because she was sad at my brother’s neglect. I never did it because it was before our budding romance and I was a little bit fearful of doing harm to the baby.

Then, I saw Donna bend down further and start to kiss my Sue on her face and right on her delicious lips with her forceful demanding tongue. It was obvious to me that it was something they had a lot of practice doing and I felt like a jerk watching their pleasure. After all, it was none of my business what Sue got into because she wasn’t my wife. As a brother-in-law, I had no right to interfere in her private business and I slowly backed away to enter the front door making a lot of noise to let her know I was home.

They were both sitting innocently at the kitchen table having a cup of tea like a pair of goody Two-shoes with not a care in the world. Sue’s tears had dried, and they gave me one of the cupcakes they had baked together just a little earlier.

I wanted to console Sue in our own private way but I knew she would probably be somewhat reluctant because her husband was doing the same thing behind her back. Besides, most of our copulating fun and games was when she was totally under the spell of sleepwalking and she felt no guilt at her naughty actions because she had no memory of them.

Sue turned to me and asked me a point blank question that set me back on my heels with the bluntness of her query.

“Billy, would you do us a big favor and butt-fuck Donna because she needs it real bad and can’t wait until after the baby is born. Her Husband is too silly to do her because of the pregnancy and in all honesty she is downright desperate to have a cock inside her after eight months of abstinence.”

Poor Donna, who was generally a shy girl with a quiet personality blushed so much that she tried her best to hide her red face from my gaze.

Her figure was less than sexy with her big belly in front but from behind she looked like any normal female just waiting for my dick to spread her ass cheeks.

“Sue, I don’t mind doing Donna doggy style. Only, I have to ask you if you are in complete agreement on this because I don’t want you to think I am just a skirt chaser with one thought on my mind when it comes to women.”

Sue hugged Donna and told me that she was onboard with the proposed coupling. She surprised me by telling me she would be right there with us to make certain her best friend got what she wanted and that I didn’t take any unwanted liberties with her person.

I followed them both up the stairs to the master bedroom and the sight of their swaying backsides was so inspiring that I wanted to do them both right there on the stairs.

The shades were pulled down and there was even a candle burning next to the bed to give us some hint of romance in the atmosphere. I slowly started to undress and both of them watched me holding hands and rubbing their slits with anticipation.

Then, Sue undressed Donna leaving her only with her sports bra and her high heels which made her look quite sexy from behind.

I moved in behind Donna and started to bounce my big boy on her flanks making her squeal with delight and clutch Sue’s hands like they were a life line back to reality. I became quickly aware of the fact that Donna was already soaking wet down there between her legs and that her bottom was delightfully bouncy and firm as I inserted my hardened dick into her quivering brown eye from behind.

Sue reached up with her hand and touched my dick where it disappeared inside Donna’s sphincter and she bent her head down to lick me a little bit to encourage me to begin humping her best friend with serious intent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.