My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

My sweet smelling sister-in-law Susan sat next to me at the kitchen table, and we all ate the huge breakfast she had prepared with skill for all of us.

Her submissive mother Rhonda was on my other side playing patty-cake with my knees under the table and I must admit it was arousing my hardness to reach out and rub her inquisitive fingers between my hidden legs with ever increasing levels of lewdness that fully excited my impulsive libido with each passing moment.

Her mother was relating one of the funny stories about her daughter’s hidden addiction to sleepwalking that seemed to me to be more dangerous than amusing after time was devoted to logical analysis.

She snorted through her pretty, turned-up nostrils as she revealed that she had once wandered down to a hotel lobby wearing only her sheer nightie in the early morning hours with a wide-eyed look of innocent unconsciousness that convinced those around her that she was in full control of her senses.

It was hard for me to believe the stories until that fateful morning when I witnessed her degrading actions in the privacy of our own living room with her bottomless exhibition of her naked privates as she spread her knees open for my heated perusal of her neatly shaved “landing strip” of black pubic hair.

I tested her resolve by ordering her to “put your fingers up inside your pussy and show me how you play with yourself when you are all alone at night.”

Of course, she showed me her “pink” with playful abandon and looked me straight in the eye the entire time as if it were some homework assignments given to her on the spur of the moment. I waited for her to wake up any moment and realize her humiliating situation in front of her brother-in-law. The fact that we were screwing behind her husband’s back was less disturbing than the simple fact that she was eager to show me her dexterous use of her fingers and her skillful manipulation of her feminine folds into spurting distortions of shameful juices that revealed the depths of her depravity in that state and her addiction to the raw sex of slutty behavior.

It was difficult for me to imagine a grown woman acting out her fantasy in some sort of pretense game for sexual gratification. I tested her resolve with my two middle fingers buried in her feminine folds and she panted with full appetite for more of the same. Up to that time she was just saying silly things like “Do you like me?” or “Put it in deeper!” which were monotone and sounded almost like a recorder playing an automatic response. I remembered reading somewhere that it was not good for a sleepwalker to be startled awake and that it was just best to humor them without much interaction if at all possible. What really astonished me was the fact that my sister-in-law was like two different people when they were playing it down and dirty on the nasty side during copulation.

The wide-awake Sue was all clingy and romantic like when she was getting banged all the way up inside her pussy or her pretty little ass by my big boy. She would just move her fingers and her tongue all over my skin and mouth the entire time and whisper dirty things in my ear like a ritual she had when taking it deep inside her core. On the other hand, the sleepwalking edition of Sue, my sister-in-law, was like a wild animal let loose to use her pussy and her ass for her own pleasure, growling like an animal, and scratching me with her long fingernails, and even using her teeth to nip at my ears. I must admit the sleepwalking Sue scared me a little bit because you had to be on your guard with her when she was in that state of passionate heat. Her hot little box was rough and ready to take anything I could possibly dish out to her, and she contorted her limbs in almost impossible flexibility when she was under the spell of sleepwalking in the middle of the night.

It was almost a full month later that the incident occurred that left a mark on me that I found hard to shake off.

My brother was out in the field working on the final stages of his special project leaving Sue and I alone in the house as the kids were with her mom visiting her grandmother. I thought about Sue all alone up in that king-sized bed upstairs. I wondered if she was sleeping in the raw like she used to do when she was back in high school. I had seen her walking around the house often dressed in a sheer nightie that let me see her pussy hairs dark and tempting underneath, and the outline of her heart shaped ass when she was climbing the stairs with her hips swaying in that special feminine way that always got me hard as a rock just thinking about it.

I was watching a beauty contest program on the television with great concentration wondering why the cameras panned up when the girls were walking away almost to the point that you couldn’t see their pretty asses moving with that rhythm that stirred my sexual juices. It was real amusing to listen to them talk and see their pretty mouths opening wide enough to see their pink tongues flicking her and there and every where and I could imagine it on my dick giving me a nice ride on their face.

I heard the steps on the staircase before I saw Sue coming downstairs. I was happy that I was watching a beaty contest and not some porn because I didn’t know if she would be in her normal self or in the state of sleepwalking and I was unsure of her reaction. As soon as her totally naked body came into sight, I realized she was truly in a sleepwalking state because her eyes were blank and impossible to read any expression on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.