My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

I must admit that my sleepwalking sister-in-law Sue has been unusually naughty in her nocturnal walking adventures lately. It was fine with me although Melody was a bit upset with the fact of the nubile female in bed with us and she insisted on having a share of poor Sue’s willing flesh to keep her mollified with the situation.

Of course, Sue was in no condition to put up any objection and I enjoyed hearing her moan with pleasure as Melody used her long tongue with seductive skill between her long, smooth legs. Their performance, while most interesting, made me a bit jealous of their closeness, and I felt a bit like an outsider watching their frenzied antics.

Sue was up now and heading for the stairs.

The both of us watched her on both sides making sure she held onto the rail and was in no danger of falling. It would be a rude awakening for her waking up from her disassociated state to find herself in another place.

We went back down to our downstairs bedroom and resumed our orgasmic frolics with a second wind of energy.

Melody was fully recovered from having my silly brother’s baby and had used my wedding vows to keep her little one from having “bastard” as a tag on her birth certificate.

Sue had felt some obligation to her close friend and invited her to join our household as my spouse and her “close friend”.

Now, after being abruptly discharged from the active duty military, I was at all ends finding gainful employment and had settled for the cycle of temporary jobs at the employment agency which tended to search for the oddest employers in the region. My list of jobs with the agency were interesting from my personal point of view but none of them were serious contenders for permanent lifetime choice.

Following procedure, I checked in with the dispatching desk and was informed they had tentatively assigned me to work at a private retail company called “Blue Moon” on Tuesday morning after a three day holiday. I checked my GPS app. And discovered it was only about ten minutes away and that seemed like a good inducement to accept the assignment. I put on a shirt and a tie just in case it was one of those nine to five jobs that required a formal appearance. I hated wearing a tie because I disliked anything constraining around my neck. A former girl friend who remains unnamed had once tried to strangle me in my sleep after I butt humped her while she was drunk and too confused to put up any verbal objection. Of course, I thought she enjoyed it from the way she was moaning and groaning and pushed up her ass for more at the same time. It was not a particularly high point of my sexual career, and I don’t do that sort of stuff anymore because you never know what can happen.

I remember being told early in life that, “Payback is a mother-fucker” and no words were truer in real life. Thankfully, I woke up with my own tie around my neck and ever since have shunned the things whenever possible.

The store was in a medium sized shopping center on the corner of a densely traveled intersection downtown and it featured several popular franchise stores for shoes and sporting goods as well as a fair share of eating establishments popular with the “woke” crowd of millennials that favored things like boosting the environment and social justice.

Personally, I could give a shit less about such foolishness, but if the coffee were good, I was a submissive customer.

The store was hidden between two popular well known “Women’s stores” and had its name in garish rainbow colored neon lights above the doors. Of course, I could identify it as another of that genre from the partially clad mannequins in the windows wearing purple bras and tiny little thongs that hid truly little from view. I found it amusing that the mannequins were black, white, and brown representing a diversity of faceless female models.

Inside the store, I was struck by the narrowness of the aisle because they had crammed in as much stock in every available square inch. The merchandise was thrown up on the racks with little thought to organization. It was obvious that they were so hot on volume sales that there was little time for the niceties of arranging the items for perfect displays. The customers were like frenzied buyers at a clearance sale sweeping up armloads of the stuff all priced at discount prices. It reminded me of shopping at a Sears Discount Store just after Thanksgiving.

The back of the store was dimly lit, and I saw a pair of dark skinned females behind the counter.

“Excuse me, I was sent by the agency to fill in for a few days to cover your employees missing due to the virus problems.”

The older chocolate toned female told me I would be price tagging the huge boxes of merchandise and hanging them on the racks that were stuffed in every available corner. My first box was loaded with tiny thongs and frilly bras, and I had to find a spot on the item to place the price tag. It was at that point that I realized I was probably the only male staff member and that nine out of ten customers were female.

I must admit being so close to the bras and the thongs, I developed a huge erection that must be obvious to anyone with a clear view of my crotch. The younger girl with the supervisor was a brown skinned female dressed in a top that allowed one to see her nipples in the thin sports bra underneath and when she turned around, I saw that her skin-tight pants went up deep inside her gaped ass crack, and she showed her heart-shaped cheeks with youthful pride.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.