My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

It had been almost two full weeks since my sleepwalking sister-in-law Sue had taken a stroll down the stairs and into my welcoming bed for some brotherly comfort.

I checked with her doctor and discovered that she had discontinued her visits earlier that month with the disclosure that she was no longer plagued with remorse over my brother’s sudden demise whilst incarcerated for sexual abuse of a minor. Of course, the girl was seventeen and looked and acted like a twenty-five year old woman and was doing it all for extra money for a new outfit and new shoes. Still, in the eyes of the legal system, under eighteen was “jail-bait” no matter how you sliced it.

She was still enthusiastic about sharing me with my new bride Melody despite her instinctive dislike of her because she had come close to stealing her husband from her with little or no regret.

Melody’s mom was attracted to my sister rather than the old farts she seemed to collect just by showing them a little leg and a wink and promise of a taste of honey if they were still able to get it up.

I am ashamed to confess that I had used Melody’s mom for my sexual pleasure in a dry period between available pussy outlets to sooth my driving passion.

Now that I was working again to supplement our income to meet the bills, I had discovered that the temporary positions were filled with fertile fields of comely damsels in search of Mister Goodbar in all the wrong places.

I certainly didn’t have any problem at getting out of the house in the morning just to see what the new day would bring me at work in the fields of wall-to-wall pussy.

Today, my assignment was to work the customer complaint department at a local clothing store that specialized in clothing for plus-sized females. When I first saw the oversized mannequins, I did my best to hide my amusement. I noticed right away that most of the salespeople were overweight females.

I must admit most of them were young and attractive despite their generous size and they seemed friendly enough and a bit surprised that they had sent a man to help staff their numbers in selling female clothing. It really didn’t bother me because I had worked in mostly female offices before and never had any trouble fitting in at all.

The woman at the complaint department desk was called Margie and she had a smile that would light up the sky like a firework’s display on the Fourth of July. She talked non-stop, and in all honesty, I kind of liked that sort of personality because it relieved me of making silly conversation.

Margie told me that we were required to be pleasant and nice even when the customer was mean-spirited and nasty. Apparently, the store philosophy was that the “customer is always right” was the management’s motto covering all facets of the marketing operation.

She gave me a list of phrases that I should use when dealing with the customer.

They included little gems like: “Are you being served?”, “May I be of assistance?”, “We will do our best to rectify that situation for you, Madam.” It was so much sugar and spice that I was tempted to regurgitate just reading the comments much less actually voicing them out loud.

Margie broke me in gently by taking me to the store cafeteria for some fresh brewed coffee and sweet buns. As God is my witness, the sweet buns were fabulous. They tasted even better because they were free as a perk of employment. I watched Margie help herself to a second one with a guilty look over her shoulder as if there was a cop watching her break her diet yet again.

Let me insert at this point the fact that Margie whilst she was truly on the plump side, she was more voluptuous rather than fat and I liked where she was carrying her weight because it was in all the right places for sexy good looks.

We returned to a long line of customers registering their complaints about the merchandise or the attitude of the sales staff or some other equally capricious thought about their shopping experience.

I watched Margie and did my best to imitate her style which was basically, mollify, mollify, mollify the customers, and made certain they left with a positive attitude about the store and the employees.

I must confess that I was peeking down my co-worker’s low cut dress the entire time enjoying the display of her generous boobs that were exposed about halfway down the entire top half of their interesting curves. I was a little nervous about the fact she had caught me doing just that a couple of times and I pretended that I had something in my eye and tried to rub it out. Thankfully, I saw her smile with that knowing smile women get when they have caught a member of the opposite sex ogling their goodies in an inappropriate manner.

She told me we both got an hour off for lunch and the desk would be closed for that time. We were not supposed to leave the premises, but she told me it was alright for us to eat our lunch in her car in the parking lot.

I followed her out to the car walking slightly behind her watching her haunches move in swaying rhythm like a South Sea dancer doing the hula in circular fashion. I guess that I was more interested in discovering more about Margie’s hidden assets than in food at that moment.

Margie had a huge thermos bag filled with chicken legs and potato salad and lots of other tasty goodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.