My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in the living room window.

The throw was covering my naked body on the sofa and I remembered the sweet success of giving it to Rhonda, my sister-in-law’s mother on top of her bed pushing all the stuffed animals out of the way as we replaced them with our animalistic contortions in fine missionary style.

I heard noise out in the kitchen and realized it was Sue, my sister-in-law getting breakfast together for all of us like a dutiful wife. I had heard my brother Johnny come in after midnight and listened to the sounds of his rutting Sue in the small wee hours of the morning. It reminded me that she had been more than cooperative right here on the sofa spreading her knees to take me inside her both front and rear more than once. I had only dry-fucked her once before, but she had a glorious orgasm in the storage shed in the back yard. In all honesty, I must confess I had a thing for my sexy sister-in-law and I deviously hid my obsession from my brother because I knew he would probably beat the crap out of me if he discovered the truth about my wandering dick. The only reason why I had scored with Sue the night before was the hard, cold fact of her husband’s neglect for three solid nights of loneliness in their king-sized bed upstairs.

Her mother had been fun, but Sue’s sight feminine folds were a sheer delight, and her anal tightness was truly the best I had ever experienced in my entire life.

I ran naked across the living room and went into the downstairs bathroom to take a quick shower before facing them in the kitchen. I hoped my brother Johnny was not there to see my look of lust because he was good at reading the lay of the land in such scenarios and I am certain he knew every nuance of his wife’s sexy libido to know when she was in heat like a cat on a hot tin roof.

My dick was still extended in swollen bliss thinking about Sue’s pussy milking my shaft like a farm girl with her sex deprived vagina.

My brother had been absent for four days because of his overtime on his project and I knew I had screwed her at a weak moment after she had seen me humping her horny mother on top of her bed upstairs. I had no particular yen for Rhonda or her voluptuous body, but I would never kick her out of bed on a promise of raw sex in the offing. I knew she was addicted to her battery operated boyfriend using it on her pussy and her brown eye with equal zeal.

In fact, I felt reasonably certain that Johnny was bonking his mother-in-law when all was said and done. The truth was staring me right in the face when I saw him feeling her ass up when he thought nobody was looking. Rhonda was loyal to her daughter Sue, but she was desperate for dick, and the sins of the flesh took precedence over her loyalty to her devoted daughter.

I had discovered to my great delight that the mother-in-law had a tight sphincter muscle, and she was one of those rare females that enjoyed her ass cheeks spread wide open by a doggie style ass fucking in the nocturnal hours.

The still attractive mature lady had plenty of bounce left in her bottom despite the fact that she had put on quite a bit of weight in recent years. She was lucky it was all concentrated in her big fat ass and her generous boobs rather than on her chin or her belly where it would detract from her seductive sex appeal even at her age and generational gap.

Thankfully, my brother Johnny was outside getting everything ready for a cook-out on the three day holiday ahead. I walked into the kitchen with my cock in a reasonably subdued state of rest and managed to look Sue and her mom straight in the eye with my charming innocent look of youthful adventure. I knew I had a sure thing with the mother, but Sue was harder to read because from the sound of her rutting with my brother Johnny the night before, she was more addicted to cock in general rather than in love with one single man.

I admit that I fully understood that point of view because it was the same way I thought about sex. My appreciation for hitting on any opportunity to score pussy was far greater than any imagined sense of romance. Of course, I was ready and willing to propose romance on demand to achieve my goal of getting some action at the drop of a pin. I constantly practiced my “pick-up” lines and sugar laden words of seduction in front of a mirror, and I felt I was up for any situation that required charm rather than brute force to get what I needed so badly.

Rhonda was rubbing my bare knee under the table out of Sue’s line of sight and I hinted at her coupling with my brother Johnny to distract her from suspecting any foolishness between her mom and I by innocently asking, “You guys must have had a problem with the bed last night. It sounded like the mattress fell out of the frame right onto the floor. I hope nobody got hurt because I could hear you down here in the early morning hours.”

I knew I hit paydirt with my question because Sue blushed red as a beet and her mom giggled at the question because she must have been listening to them with her ear to the wall to figure out if her daughter was taking it in her pussy or her ass. I already knew from experience that Sue’s sounds of love-making were quite different when she was getting it in her feminine folds and when she was stretching her sphincter to accept a man’s hardness in her petite little back door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.