My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Now that I was officially married and had two dependents to my credit, I figured it was time for me to get properly employed even in this time of uncertainty due to the virus threat hanging over all our heads.

My dismissal from military duty was also a cut-off of a steady pay-check albeit a sender one and I needed to generate some income in a big hurry.

Melody was still getting a salary from the company where she had worked with my brother Johnny. She told me that she was willing to continue as a secretary there but would probably have to service one of the pricks that ran the place and ran roughshod over all the secretaries as a perk of their employment.

I didn’t like the idea of Melody getting bent over a desk at work each day but had no way out of our situation than to agree with here that it was better to smile and take it all the way up rather than run the risk of losing the house due to not being able to pay the mortgage. My sister-in-law was working at the food market now and she had just been promoted to head cashier. Still, her salary was on the low side due to not having a union at that company and she told me that she had to give up some goodies to the supervisor just to get the hours she needed to stay on the health insurance plan.

Their two salaries combined was not enough to pay all our bills, so I was forced to look for employment with an open mind to taking something that I didn’t like to make ends meet.

They had confiscated Johnny’s assets to pay back the victims of his criminal activities and even his life insurance was included in those seizures.

I answered an ad for a temporary agency that sent their clients out to various jobs for general office work for several days at a time and then moved you on to the next job like a migrant farm hand.

The first job they sent me on was to a major oil exploration company and I had to organize the maps for all the different sub-companies that used us to analyze the potential for discovery and the risk of losing money on oil leases that might not be productive. My boss was a woman in her early fifties that had bad breath and constantly pushed her eyeglasses up on her nose to fit them properly. I wanted to tell her she needed to put the frames in hot water and then bend the earpieces to correct the angle and she wouldn’t have to keep doing that all the time.

I decided to keep my mouth shut because she was bitchy to me and was constantly yelling at me to do this or that and kept telling me to my face that I was too slow and needed a better attitude.

It didn’t bother me that much because despite her age, she was still quite attractive in a mature sort of way and I sensed she was in that sort of mood because she wasn’t getting any loving from her pussy-chasing husband that made trips to Las Vegas by himself almost every weekend according to her.

I knew I was not the quickest employee, but I did a good job, and they would probably keep me if possible because they were short-handed due to the virus attrition.

I was familiar with some of the areas of the maps in Saudi Arabia and was able to read the Arabic writing on most of them. When I pointed out some of the terrain features to the supervisor, she knew I could read the maps and she changed her attitude completely. Suddenly, she was inviting me to lunch with her and she asked me if I would be available for a special project to set up some special maps for her. It sounded a little shady to me, but I was happy to get the extra pay and agreed to her terms.

We spent each night in the map room, and I copied dozens of maps for her and marked the survey sheets with different colored inks to show the level of risk in finding new oil deposits. I quickly saw that she was creating a new program to identify the most lucrative oil fields and she was doing it “under the table”.

Her name was Mrs. Tingle and she looked over her shoulder at me a little long one evening that encouraged me to test the waters by touching her firm buttocks with my inquisitive fingers to see which way the wind was blowing. It must have been one of the weekends that Mr. Tingle was on one of his pussy-chasing Las Vegas trips and she pushed her bottom back for me to continue my explorations.

“That’s a good boy, Billy. I like you there like that. Show mama what you can do for me back there. Just don’t ruin my French undies. I spent a lot of money for them, and I put them on just for your enjoyment.”

I must confess that I was enjoying them immensely because they were skin-tight, and as sheer as could possibly be up close and personal.

Mrs. Tingle had me down on my knees licking her bush with my busy tongue and she kept telling me, “Good Boy, right there, mama likes it right there, you naughty boy.”

My erection was still unattended when she had her second orgasm and then she concluded our evening with her dismissal to make my exit. I drove home quickly to corner my sleepwalking sister-in-law Sue in the pantry with her panties down to her ankles and her ass stretched wide to take my cock all the way up inside her oversexed crack.

I knew Melody and her mom were watching television in the living room, but I felt that Sue was my best bet for instant gratification and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush any time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.