My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

I stood in the Italian marble shower stall with my arms wrapped around Melody’s mom’s naked body trembling right in front of me. I was pretending to scrub her back but that was just an excuse to get my greedy paws all over her luscious forty something ass cheeks that were like a magical potion to my libido.

There was almost a full foot of height difference between us and when she turned around her lips were on a level with my nipples. She licked and sucked them with her enthusiastic tongue, and I silently promised to return the favor as soon as possible when I had her in the horizontal on top of the fluffy white carpet out in the living room.

We dried each other off with the generous towels hanging on the bar next to the sink. I sank to my knees and started to kiss and suck at her plump mound covered by a blanket of curly black pubic hair that reminded me of my early dates with older women who never surrendered to the concept of women’s liberation.

I rubbed my intrusive dick on Doreen’s swaying ass as we crept back into the living room to check on Melody to make certain she was still asleep. I sensed she would not be pleased that I was humping her mother because I suspected she was at odds with her mother’s overbearing control of her life and her intrusion into her love affairs which were really none of her business.

We were both stark naked and I was dripping copious emissions of pre-cum on her soft skin made even softer by constant lubrication with expensive European creams that purported to be like a magical “Fountain of Youth” for a woman’s sensitive skin.

I playfully spanked her backside, and she moaned her appreciation with each falling swat on her nicely curved buttocks. We stopped momentarily when Melody turned over on the sofa restlessly as if disturbed in the middle of some dream about unknown fantasies cherished since childhood.

Suddenly, Doreen had her naughty tongue pushing into my prostate making me groan with deeply felt emotion and causing me to shoot a premature line of spunk right into her tresses where it sat like a flag of lust and with a hint of the flood to follow if she didn’t slow her responses to my love-making right next to her sleeping daughter.

I slowly rubbed my hardness on Doreen’s bottom and concentrated my gaze on her sleeping daughter because I suspected we might have awoken her, and she was only pretending to be still asleep. I thought that I would be terribly embarrassed if she opened her eyes and saw me with my cock in one of her mother’s feminine opening screwing her with vigorous strokes like a paid escort to put a smile on her face in her sleep that night.

Doreen whispered in my ear,

“Stick it to me hard, Billy, I need all of it inside me and that’s a fact.”

I did my best to get up inside her a bit deeper and she responded by squirting her female juices that landed in part on her daughter’s bare foot at the end of the sofa. I heard Melody moan like she was in her own secret orgasm in the middle of her sleep pattern.

She turned on her side and her bare ass cheek stared me straight in the face daring me to reach out and touch her sweet bottom with a gentle touch intended to stoke my passion with her mother and not to wake her up.

My fingers in Melody’s brown eye came back up to my nostrils and I inhaled her scent as I humped her mother’s pretty ass with firm strokes that made her shudder with deeply felt emotions.

I heard her low voice from her still unconscious form repeating over and over again. “Please, Billy, don’t take it out. Make me take it all the way up. Please don’t stop. I need it so badly.”

Her mother’s sweating body was writhing underneath my plunging thighs and she was oblivious to her daughter’s voice coming from a far distance.

Melody’s musky scent caused me to spurt my seeds into Doreen’s pretty ass with the force of a fully turned-on spigot. Her orgasm almost threw me off her saddle of female flesh, but I held on for dear life and dug even deeper inside her causing her to fall into a continuous convulsion that made me cautious about continuing further without pausing to allow her to recover her full senses.

My nasty exploration of Melody’s sphincter caused her to have a responsive anal orgasm. She humped the pillows on the sofa as if they were a captured male caught in her spider’s web of pussy and wide open rear door made for loving.

Still, thankfully, her eyes were tightly closed, and she was breathing like she was in the grip of sleep with her boobs raising and falling with a steady rhythm. I noticed that her nipples were erect and hard filled with her mother’s milk for the baby upstairs. I knew she pumped her breasts to release the pressure and fed the baby with the special mix formulated by the maternity staff at the hospital.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.