My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

I had thought that Sunday would be a day of rest in our household.

Boy, was I off-base on that tenuous assumption.

Then again, my grandma always told me, “Whenever you assume, my boy, you make and ass out of me and you!”

I was just getting adjusted to the addition of Cindy, Melody’s cousin to our household staff. She was an innocent eighteen year old former cheerleader from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and she had the moves of a full grown woman. She was a lot like Melody because she didn’t have a mean bone in her body, and she had no visible signs of feminine deviousness as well.

We had already done the dirty two-step after I checked her identification card to make certain she was over eighteen and not another one of those tempting jail-bait bimbos that put it out on a silver platter for a guy pretending to be no longer a minor and then become exposed as a tender trap from which there was no legal escape.

Cindy was walking around the house wearing outrageously tight Hot Pants and a sports bra that only emphasized her oversized nipples that were generally in a state of excitement from the rubbing of the fabric on her sensitive tips.

She always went barefooted inside the house and I think she would do the same outside as well if it weren’t for the doggie poop on the sidewalk and discarded needles from the homeless population that seemed to be everywhere these days.

Melody’s mom was there as well supposedly to visit with Cindy who she hadn’t seen since she was a toddler way down in South Carolina. The mother was somewhat estranged from her southern siblings and was a bit of a snob if the truth be known.

It was the maid’s day off and Sue was reigning supreme in the kitchen. In the past, she had forgone kitchen duties because she couldn’t cook worth a hill of beans. In fact, I had done a lot of the cooking after Johnny got himself arrested for moral turpitude and sexual misconduct with a fifteen year old “Lolita” with the boobs of a twenty year old woman. I had a suspicion that one of the sluts he had cheated on down at work had set him up for that felony conviction. He was the kind of guy that made enemies without even trying, if you know what I mean.

Sue’s mom had dropped off her two year old toddler earlier that morning as she was going on a cruise to the Bahamas to see if she could corner a spare prick onboard for some fun and games. There always seemed to be a fair number of spare men on those cruises because they were reputed to be likely spots to find desperate pussy looking for a guy able to get it up on short notice.

That meant that there were two little ones in the nursery being watched by Sue and Melody spelling each other on shifts of “mommy daycare” in a domestic environment.

It made me the only male in a house with no less than six females including the two female babies in the nursery. I was glad to see Sue’s mom depart by taxi for the pier on the west side. She had a non-stop poison mouth that dripped with sarcasm with each comment that passed her sweet as sugar lips.

Cindy announced that she was going ice-skating with a guy she met at the market. When pressed by Melody for his name, she admitted she didn’t know his last name, but his first name was Rick, although he liked to be called “Dick” because it made him feel more masculine.

I got the impression that he worked at the market and I bet his last name was Ricardo, or Lopez or something in that category that would confirm his non-citizen birth.

When he showed up at the door, he looked a little like “The Fonz” with his hair greased back in a duck’s ass and a pack of cigarettes rolled up in his short sleeved shirt like the character on television.

His last name turned out to be Castro and I hoped he didn’t originate in Cuba.

Most of the females were entranced by his show of muscles and his accented words that spilled from his lips with romantic flavor. It was just the sort of thing that most nubile women were hooked on when viewing strange men with a bulge in their trousers.

Knowing Cindy’s propensity for instant friendship, I would have bet a dollar to a doughnut that she had already spread her teenaged knees for “Dick”, and he gave her all he had and then some more for good measure in her pretty backside to show her who was in control.

I sensed that Melody’s mom was obsessed by Dick’s huge bulge and when she excused herself to run upstairs to the bathroom, I suspected it was to rub one out behind a locked door and not to take a tinkle in the commode like a perfect lady. I must admit the mature woman was remarkably well-preserved and had probably been hitting the plastic surgeon’s office hard for remedial changes to keep her looking young enough to be Melody’s sister and not her mother of another generation.

Her name was Doreen.

That name reminded me of a co-worker in my formative years that loved to fuck fast and furious listening to hard rock music and wore contact glasses that changed colors with her moods.

I discovered my first Doreen was married and had three children at home all being tended by her unemployed husband who was good at making babies and hated working at any job for any length of time. She was the breadwinner and she probably stayed on top in the bedroom at night because she loved to be submissive with me and allowed me to do anything I wanted, no matter how degrading or filthy to a sensitive female.

I couldn’t picture these mid-forties mature woman being anything like the original Doreen but in this day and world, nothing surprises me anymore.

Cindy and Dick headed out to the skating rink and I had visions of her skin-tight Hot Pants flashing down the ice with her ass stuck out behind like she was casting bait to the schools of male fish watching her behind in perpetual motion. In a way it was her desire to exhibit her sexual charms to as many males as possible. I imagined it was what had driven her to the cheerleading performances with her pussy and her ass on the verge of exposure with every studied move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.