My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

It was a late Friday afternoon, when I received official notification by way of a hasty telephone call that my bad luck brother Johnny was dead in the prison infirmary after being stabbed from behind like Julius Caesar two thousand years ago.

I suspect that Johnny was just as surprised as the mighty Emperor of the Roman Empire when he choked on his own blood with his face in his metal tray still holding his favorite dish of pork chops and mashed potatoes. He always ordered it when we went out even to high class restaurants and never failed to praise mom for her cooking skills in preparing it with perfection.

Personally, I never acquired a taste for the stuff because I had a Jewish girl as my first girlfriend and she had told me, “I will never kiss a goy with the taste of pig on his breath.” I was careful after that to even make certain my hot dogs were kosher and had the seal of approval right on the package. I wasn’t sure if she could detect the scent of pork on my breath, but she was so tight and pretty that I didn’t want to chance getting cut off from my main source of free pussy in High School.

I know my brother and I had our share of issues, but I felt inordinately sad at the news regretting my part in our estrangement due to his overbearing attitude toward life in general. I also felt quite guilty over stealing his wife away from him in both her sleepwalking mode and her fully conscious mode. Then, to put the icing on the cake, I had taken the hand of his new fiancée and promised to love her and take care of her and her new baby while he was incarcerated in that Hellhole of a prison on an island in the river splitting the Borough of Brooklyn from Manhattan flowing swiftly down to the Atlantic Ocean and more dangerous than the waters off San Francisco that sheltered Alcatraz for so many decades in American history.

Strangely, it was not that far from the rotting hulks of stranded ships abandoned to the incarceration of American Patriots whilst the British Army still was headquartered in New York City during the Revolutionary War. The only way the prisoners got off those ships was to be carted to the mass graves in Queens to be tossed unceremoniously in a jumble of arms and legs hopefully dead and beyond all the torture of unjustified as prisoners of war and not true common criminals.

That same day, I received an official looking letter in the mail from the Defense Department separating me from active service and transferring me to the Reserve Component where I would report one a month to show I was still breathing. I put my uniforms in moth balls because you never know with the government who had the authority to change their minds at their own discretion.

Melody and I tied the knot down at City Hall in a room crowded with several other couples taking the vows and saying, “I Do” in unison to the joint ceremony. It reminded me of the day down at the draft board when we all lined up and repeated the words that signed away four years of my life to serving my country and a whole new lifestyle that changed me forever.

Poor Sue was waiting outside in the hallway because they specifically told us that only two people for each set of marriage papers were allowed in the small office space. Melody was wearing a pink dress because she had to wear her maternity dress to the wedding. It was quite close to her delivery day and we were all on pins and needles with plans to get to the maternity ward as quickly as possible.

Sue was wearing her prom dress which she had modified to look dressy but subdued because she was only a maid of honor and not the bride. It was fine with me because I knew we would all be tucked into the bridal suite at the Waldorf that evening with champagne and caviar from room service.

There was no need for my sleepwalking sister-in-law to take a stroll because were all in the same bed and she was getting an equal share of “Billy’s cock” along with the unblushing bride.

The room service guy was looking at the three of us strangely wondering if we were members of a cult that believed in multiple wives. I smiled at him and gave him a big tip to set his mind at rest.

Johnny’s funeral was the following Sunday and Melody stayed in the car outside because she was too close to her delivery to be taking any chances. She had tears in her eyes, and I checked my sister-in-law and saw the same fact repeated on her face. I was sad but no tears because I knew my brother had made his own bed and had to lay in it for all eternity.

Sue kept her leg pressed tightly against mine and I felt her tremble with the emotion of the moment.

Still, life goes on and we drove straight to the hospital because the time was on us.

Melody had a girl whom she named Joanne.

Sue bent over that evening for me giving up her ass for my pleasure and moaning non-stop the entire time I was buried inside her. In fact, I had to check her eyes to make certain she was not in her sleepwalking mode because she was super submissive and begged me to, “go deeper!”

The night before Melody was due to return from the hospital with her new baby, Sue came to my bedroom wearing only her nightie and no undies. She mounted my hips and slowly lowered her soaking wet feminine folds over my cock and rode me until she fell onto my chest sobbing with emotion and her ultimate orgasm that put her into continuous convulsions that appeared more like some sort of seizure than sexual gyrations. She really scared me for a moment, but I managed to calm her down and pounded her from behind to send her into another orgasm that was a lot more manageable than the previous one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.