My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

My orders to my next duty station had been delayed now for over six months.

They had me working in the local recruiting station to keep tabs on me and make sure I was behaving myself like a good boy.

I still went out to the reservoir every morning and ran around it clockwise like the rest of the runners that had clued me in about the flow of foot traffic on the narrow trail. I must admit my main motivation was the runners were mostly female and it was nice following a pair of bouncing ass cheeks for miles on end up close and personal right in front of you when exercising. A lot of the women ran in pairs because there had been incidents of rape in the early morning hours and at dusk just before the streetlights went on for the entire night.

I seldom hit on the females because it was difficult to pinpoint their ages without makeup and wearing only jogging pants and a sports bra. Sometimes that girl that looked like she was at least twenty was just turning fifteen, and it would be a case of jailbait plain and simple just like my greedy brother hitting on the young stuff.

As for me, I was looking for wedding rings or a little sag to the tits or ass cheeks to add certainty to their minimal age for a little fooling around behind the bushes. The morning before, I got lucky with a brunette with a wedding ring and drooping ass cheeks that put her on the downside of thirty and a safe bet for some mindless sex with no strings attached.

I found that the droop in her buttocks was a perfect fit for my package delivered doggie style to her still sweating flanks. It was easy to see that she was quite appreciative for my attention with all that young poontang in the vicinity and she did her best to give me a proper hump keeping her fingers between her teeth so she wouldn’t embarrass us with unwanted attention from the other female runners if she shouted out her joy.

She was panting with desperate passion at my thrusting cock battering her bottom with youthful abandon.

I imagined that her “nine to five” hubby was as boring as milk toast in the bedroom and she was gasping for some strange dick to make her come alive while she was still reasonably young and with a juicy pussy that needed constant loving to sooth her sensitive breast.

“Thank you, young man, that is the perfect way to cap a hard morning’s workout and that’s a fact.”

I played the role of a gentleman and handed her my little pack of tissues that I carried in my fanny pack around my waist. The smiling brunette wiped my spunk from between her legs and tossed the dirty tissues into the wire trash bin on the side of the trail.

She didn’t ask my name and I didn’t ask hers because that was the code of the jogging mothers and wives on the reservoir trail, and I respected the code because you never knew who the husband was or where it was that he worked.

About a month before, I had rested for a break with two women who were mother and daughter-in-law and they gave it up to me in turn watching the other take it from behind with their mouths wide open in welcoming submission to my demands.

The mother was in her late thirties and the daughter-in-law was in her early twenties. The generational gap between them was most inspiring to my libido and it led to my inevitable comparison of their twats both for tightness and for wetness and proper lubrication.

I was surprised to find that the mother’s pussy was tighter than the daughter-in-law and she was soaking wet before we even started out little early morning fun and games. It was perhaps an unfair comparison because the daughter-in-law had recently given birth to twins the natural way and was only recently getting used to her normal sex drive refreshed and ready for active duty.

The mother and I ran together for the remainder of the exercise and her happy butt daughter-in-law went home to take a much-needed cleansing shower. The poor thing had guilt written all over face and only the cleansing hot water would chase away the sins of the flesh that were still dripping down from her fully exercised snatch.

I told the mature woman my name after she told me she was a widow and it had been a long time since she had her “garden” watered so early in the morning. Her name was Evelyn and she confided in me that her husband was a closet homosexual and would often dress up as a female and ask her to get on top and make him take it all the way up his girl-sized ass with a harness he hid in the bottom drawer.

She told me that at first, she had been offended by his foolishness but after a couple of years she welcomed screwing his ass and she spanked him as well to teach him a lesson in being a proper husband.

I ran all the way to her house up on the hill sitting with majestic beauty like a witness from another era of parties and social interaction of a formal nature with little time for free sex or immature behavior.

“You can come inside my house, Billy, I promise I won’t eat you. Well, maybe just a little, if you are a good boy.”

It was one of those days where I didn’t have any commitments and I followed her swaying jogging pants up the stairs to the twelve foot ceilings and plush carpets of upper scale living with the rich and famous.

“Today is servants’ day off day and we are all alone. If we are going to do it on the big bed upstairs, we have to hurry because my daughter-in-law Lucy will be over this morning to show me the recipe for her baked Ziti in that awful kitchen that I am completely lost inside.”

As she spoke to me, she was shedding all her running clothes and the sight of her splendid old-fashioned down below bush forced me to bend her over the hallway table and give her my pent-up man juice from behind. The reception was explosive to say the least. Evelyn was screaming her appreciation for my efforts with her long-deprived expression of gratitude for my hardness and desire. I managed to bring her to new levels of her recently discovered ability to have a fantastic orgasm. The sight of her naked body with her ass up high and her face down low in the murky depths of sordid carnal submission allowed me to drain my pecker inside her feminine folds with a tingle that I seldom achieved in similar circumstances.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.