My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

My sleepwalking sister-in-law Sue decided to switch shrinks after a tiff with her Doctor over something silly like borrowing some undies from her drawer or simply stealing them outright.

I was sorry to see her go because she had such an open mind to fetishes and kinky sex that really made my day, when she let down her hair, which was more often, than not.

She had wandered into my bedroom in the early morning hours with a freshly shaven pubic area and a blank look on her face that informed me she was in another place entirely. I spanked her as a physical test of her receptiveness to sexual stimulation and found her to be all set for fun and games with high submissive marks in every department.

I started her off on a simple blow job because that gave me good readouts on her response index and allowed me to plan our agenda for the session. Her tongue was in fine shape and she was using her lips to kiss and lick me all over my private parts. I slapped her face lightly a few times and saw that she loved the attention and turned her other cheek for more of the same on the other side of her pretty face.

She got down on all fours in the middle of my bed and looked over her shoulder at me sticking out her pink tongue like she was a naughty girl. I mounted her from behind and found she was soaking wet inside her vaginal lips and her little girl voice begged me to do it, “harder!”

I must confess that this ultra-submissive state of sleepwalking Sue was a huge turn-on for me. Not that her responses in her normal state of consciousness was not equally satisfactory. I was just that so immersed in her sleepwalking fetish that I loved every aspect of it. Not the least of which was her innocent attitude from start to finish. That and the fact that she never could remember any of the sordid details of our coupling which tended to become more and more kinky with each passing session.

My sister-in-law was face down on the bed now and I was rubbing my erection between her ass cheeks with lots of lubrication on it to make it slide nice and smoothly on her youthful skin. I bounced it on her brown eye a few times, but tonight I was aiming for something a bit more normal and old fashioned.

Her feminine folds were soaking wet with her anticipation of my frenzied cock.

I looked back over my shoulder and saw Melody standing there silently in the doorway watching us actively trying her best to understand why her bed partner was roaming around the house in a trance-like state. It was obvious to me that Melody was figuring things out in a hurry and she did not approve of my taking advantage of Sue’s condition for my own pleasures of the flesh. Sure, I was guilty as Hell, but I knew that Sue was the instigator here and she was definitely not under some evil spell from me.

“Billy, you should go slow when she in that condition.”

I knew she was right, but I resented her interference in what I considered my private business with my sister-in-law. Still, I pulled out of my sleepwalking sister-in-law’s entrance to paradise and pulled her panties back up to a nice, safe level and led her back up the stairs to the safety of her bedroom.

Melody watched me with a hint of amusement in her baby, blue eyes and told me, “If you want, you can finish your business inside my needy twat, Billy. I don’t mind, and I figure I owe it to you for mixing into your business with Sue.”

I decided to take her up on her offer because I had a case of blue balls and needed her help in chasing it away from my system. We were extra careful about the baby nestled snugly in her tummy. She rolled up in a fetal position and I slipped my dick in her from behind while she cradled her fully stretched belly on a pair of pillows from the sofa. It was fast and hard, and I did my best not to stress her out with my frantic poking into her puddle of lust. Melody wanted more but I was out of the mood and let her clean me up with her tongue.

After that we substituted the usual cigarette with a cup of fresh brewed coffee instead.

I liked that Sue had purchased the new style little cups that brewed the coffee in the stainless steel machine on the countertop. It tasted like the store brewed coffee and was easy to prepare that even a small child could do it.

We sat there drinking the coffee and I felt the urge to kiss her on the lips. We explored our mouths with interlocked tongues, and our fingers were working magic in those sensitive areas down below. Strangely, I felt like I was cheating on my sister-in-law Sue because she was sleeping upstairs and had no idea of what we were doing in the kitchen.

Melody was about seven and a half months pregnant now and it was beginning to look like Johnny was going to be sentenced to at least four years in prison for his sexual shortcomings. With time off for good behavior, he could get out after twenty-six months. She was resigned to the fact that he was no longer an option for her comfortable future, and I had my suspicions that she was thinking about getting me to hook up with her by walking down the aisle before the upcoming birth.

In all seriousness, I was tempted by the thought of having the beautiful redhead in my bed every night forever and a day. She even hinted to me that the baby might be mine because our union was in the right timeframe for the possibility. Johnny had done a paternity test, but the simple fact was that his DNA and my DNA were almost interchangeable, and it could have been either of us as the father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.