My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

My sleepwalking sister-in-law Sue called Johnny on his private cell phone and did her level best to convince him that Melody was not screwing around behind his back. She had a hard time keeping a smile off her pretty face because she was watching me do it doggie style to the fiery redhead as I kept up a steady rhythm of ass cheek spanking on her flanks the entire time.

Apparently, my somewhat slow brother accepted the sweet talk that Sue was dishing out to him and I wondered if Sue was dishing out something else in private to her ex when they had one of their late night meetings to discuss terms.

You can imagine my surprise when she came down the stairs the next morning and informed me that Johnny was in the hoosegow down at the city jailhouse on a warrant that he had relations with an underage runaway. Sue told me the mother had signed the complaint based on what her daughter told her about Johnny and his huge cock banging on her back door so hard that she couldn’t sit down with ease for almost two days after.

I drove Sue to the police station to get Johnny released on bail.

I saw a much subdued brother with his head hanging down low after a sleepless night in the holding pen. Knowing Johnny, I was certain it was more frustration at being caught than actual remorse over humiliating a fifteen year old girl with her pussy doing all her thinking for her.

Sue showed me a picture of the girl.

I must admit she looked like she was more twenty than fifteen, and I could see how my brother had fallen for her line of bullshit about being an out of work actress.

Unfortunately, lack of knowledge was not a legal defense in a sex crime case, and it seemed to me that my brother would be spending the next couple of Christmas seasons as a guest of the State in lockup.

With nothing else to do, Sue and I accepted Melody as a boarder in the house and she had a bedroom right next to Sue upstairs. I knew there was a lot more going on between them because where there’s smoke, there’s fire. That was my old boy scout training coming through the fog of my oversexed mind.

Sometimes, the girls would come downstairs to have a threesome in my huge walk-in shower. Poor Melody was looking more and more like a pregnant guppy these days and she had to wear these huge granny panties that were totally devoid of sexy appeal. Still, both Sue and I hit on her for sexual favors of our liking, and she was eager to make our darkest desires come true.

Sue and I were being extra careful in the condom area and the last thing we wanted was to have another in-house pregnancy to make things more like a comedy sitcom rather than a normal household.

Suddenly, Melody got bitten by a fetish bug.

Her shrink had convinced her that she needed to “purge” the toxic poisons in her body to make things easier at the time of birth. She got into a cycle of purging orally that caused her to swear off all booze, smoking and other chemicals that she put into her mouth daily. Then, as a final line of defense against all the chemical toxins, she had to do enemas every other day to cleanse her colon and her rectum of all unwanted waste materials.

Sue admitted to me that she had been assisting her new bed buddy with her cleansing process and that she had been using her grandmother’s ancient equipment. She showed it to him, and he had to laugh at the rubber bags, the long curved nozzle and the tubes that looked like an embalmer’s tools.

She explained that she had to be super careful with Melody using the enema equipment because of the pregnancy. My sister-in-law laughed at how the girl had made faces when she had to stick the nozzle in her backside and wiggle it around to get it all the way up inside her sensitive rectum. Then, she had to hold the pregnant girl’s hand while she filled her up with two full bags of the enema mix and put in the plug to hold it inside while she walked to the bathroom to get rid of all the waste material without getting anything on her.

After about two weeks of enema treatments, Sue confessed that she became curious enough to ask Melody to do her the same way. She told me that the worst part was the getting the nozzle all the way up inside and then the warm feeling she had after the enema mix started trickling into her rectum was soothing to her and it almost felt like a continuous draining of male spunk filling up her sphincter with creamy goodness.

Sue was surprised when I told her with serious words, “Dear sister-in-law, I will be happy to give you an enema anytime you want one. My only request is that I get to hump your pretty ass straightaway and test you for super clean rectal channel the old fashioned way with my horny cock.”

She pulled down her pajama bottoms and spread her ass cheeks for me to look up her brown eye to check her for any evidence of waste material inside her rectum. I pretended to be exploring her rear door for her cleanliness and poked and probed to my heart’s content in between her firm young cheeks.

I lubricated her long curved rubber nozzle and explored her inner recesses with it at all angles touching her internal corners and sensitive places. She alternated between a fit of giggling and deep panting from her sexual excitement at the activity with her ass up high in the air and waving around like a white flag of unconditional surrender.

She looked so sweet and submissive that I moved a bit lower and started to eat out her freshly shaven pussy with my pointed tongue slurping a lot of my saliva inside her to make her slide easily over my tongue. My sister-in-law was entranced at my naughty tongue making her feel so special in her private place and she lifted her legs up high to give me full access to her juicy cunt promising me the world if I would only continue to do more of the same as long as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.