My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

I woke up in a cold sweat before the sun came up the next morning and felt the presence of my sleepwalking sister-in-law Sue in the bed next to me. She had her arm across my chest making any movement dangerous because I wasn’t certain if she was in her sleepwalking mode or was sleeping peacefully.

No matter how hard I tried to remember the details from the night before, I could not pinpoint any memory of her coupling with me or even waking me up from my sound sleep.

The toddler was with her mother for two weeks and it was a relief not having her around because Sue was all up tight about being a “good mother” after the divorce from my brother Johnny.

She was wearing her customary nightie and had a pair of clean undies on underneath. Sue was snoring slightly. Not enough to wake me up and I knew I would be late for my appointment at the dentist scheduled for eight AM that morning. My cock was stiff with morning “wood” and I was tempted to wake my sister-in-law up the old fashioned way. Discretion was the better part of valor I that regard and I eased my way out of the bed without waking her.

I noted the incident in the diary the shrink had given to me to record all data on Sue’s sleepwalking incidents. I excluded our “fooling around” antics not wanting to ruin Sue’s reputation or get me into any legal trouble.

I think that the shrink suspected I was banging my sister-in-law in her sleepwalking mode as well as in her fully conscious state of mind. Both Sue and I had already sampled her carnally because she was one of those scientists that liked to collect a lot of field data out in the field from real life subjects for their personal notes.

I left a note for Sue to explain I had to rush to my dental appointment and ignored the phone ringing in the hallway because I was far too late to stop and answer it. I knew with the bedroom door closed, it would not disturb sleeping beauty and there was no danger of her being startled in a strange bed.

The dentist was suffering from a hangover and I crossed my fingers hoping his hand would be steady extracting the bum tooth that was bothering me without making any mistakes.

When I got home, I found that Sue was still snoring away in my bedroom.

I hoped that Johnny would not pick today as the day he would pick to visit his ex to sign the final divorce papers. All he needed to explode with violence was to find his ex-wife with her ass planted in my bed and he would have all the evidence he needed to contest the agreement which was quite generous to Sue because he was the one with the bun in the belly of his beautiful secretary and new Mrs. Johnny.

A hard knock on the front door brought Billy to the front window.

It wasn’t Johnny at the door but his new live-in fiancée Melody leaning on the doorbell with her well-manicured fingers. All he could think was that it was the wrong place and the wrong time for her to show up at the door.

He escorted her into the kitchen and did his best to distract her from the fact that Sue was not rushing down the stairs to see who it was.

Poor “Red” was crying with big tears falling like a waterfall from her pretty blue eyes.

“Oh, Billie, your brother is such a mean guy. He accused me of telling him a lie about my baby and that he was not the real father. I know he is fooling around with some teenaged girl who works in the Starbucks on the first floor of our office building. She is so much a bad girl that I want to slap her face.”

It sort of mystified me that she would come to Sue and me to tell her tale of woe because she was the one that broke up my sister-in-law’s marriage by sleeping with my brother Johnny. I figured it was because she was a bit of a loner and really didn’t have that many friends. In all honesty, I liked Red a lot because she was up front when it came to sex and anything of a carnal nature and she usually told the truth as far as my experience had showed me from her actions.

I fixed her an “Irish” coffee and gave her one of Sue’s favorite scones that she got at the bakery at the corner. I loved those scones myself and the only place you could find them other than at the bakery was at Starbucks in a strange coincidence.

I saw that Melody was not wearing a bra and she had a loose fitting maternity dress under her short jacket. I figured her was about four months pregnant now and she was just beginning to show some belly. She was one of those pregnant mothers to be that only put on weight in the belly. Her arms and legs and even her nicely shaped ass still looking normal. Still, she didn’t even attempt to sit on the stool and moved over to the soft sofa in front of the pantry. It would be hard for her to get up from the low setting thing because of her big belly but it would give me an opportunity to have her wrap her arms around my neck another time like before. That girl was a world class humper and she excelled at doing it doggie style with tight fits on both sides of her private areas.

We were getting along good when Sue chooses that moment to wander in still sleepy-eyed from her long sleep in my bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.