My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The words to a song I had implanted in my memory kept bubbling up to the surface as I woke up from a sound sleep after a rough night with my sister-in-law Sue’s sleepwalking nocturnal visit after midnight.

We had kept up our pretense of a normal family environment and I made no move to join her in the big bed upstairs. In fact, I liked the arrangement because it allowed me to bring some little fillies I had just rounded up in various places and Sue could do whatever she wanted with whoever she decided to bring home for a little late evening conversation. I noticed that lately her selections had run to the loose female variety and I would discover her stash of strap on leather was for her female on female fun and games. I must admit she was not the sweet innocent girl I had known back in high school and she was getting deeper and deeper into the kinky stuff right in front of my eyes.

The notes of “I Never Promised You a Rose Garden” repeated in my brain housing group again and again until I was sick of the lyrics and turned on the radio to get some local news.

I looked out to the staircase and saw Sue coming downstairs with a big-tits blonde whose hair came straight out of a bottle. The blonde bimbo was wearing “fuck-me” hot pants and high heels that went up forever. Her ass was moving every which way but loose and she was picking at her front teeth with a gold toothpick that was probably only plated.

I would have been amused if it weren’t so out of normal for my sweet little Sue. My sister-in-law with her nicely trimmed snatch and her well-flossed sparkling white teeth that loved to nibble on my cock in the late hours after midnight.

I looked out the front window and saw the faux blonde go bouncing off down the street causing husbands to back out of their driveways a little bit slower to get a better look at all her jiggly parts moving in perfect synch.

Sue came into my bedroom and gave me an apologetic smile knowing she was a bad girl the night before with the bimbo. Obviously, she didn’t remember any of her sleepwalking expedition to my bed for some late night infusion of my plentiful spunk delivered personally to her lovely twat with heated passion.

The stink of girl on girl sex was on her but I didn’t mind at all because it would all wash off in a shower stall built for two at the back end of my spacious bedroom suite. Her lipstick was all smudged on her face and she honestly looked like a two-bit whore after a hard night at the Motel Six.

Still, she was my sleepwalking sister-in-law, and in my eyes, she could do no wrong.

She got down on her knees and put that smeared, lipstick stained face on my dick and I loved every minute of it. This was the fully conscious sister-in-law with the new sexually free attitude to life and love and living like she was a Teflon party doll with lots of tits and ass for all comers.

Sue gobbled up my shaft and licked my balls with lots of newly acquired skill leaving traces of her lipstick all over my pubic area. I didn’t mind at all because I loved the sight of her pink tongue flicking all over my privates and even up into my tight little bum hole that seldom got any action at all.

It forced me to put her over my knee and spank her until her ass cheeks were shocking red with excited flesh.

Of course, I had no other alternative than to take her by her hand and lead her into the stall shower bending her forward slightly as I entered her from the rear in the way she loved best of all.

We humped forever and a day as the warm water spilled over our oversexed bodies and all the stains of the previous night’s sins vanished down the drain never to be seen or thought of again until the next round of bad behavior.

I must admit, this edition of Sue was exciting to my libido and I buried my rampant cock deep inside her very core making her squeal with delight with each soul-shaking thrust that ignited her orgasm that she needed so badly and was unable to delay a moment more.

As I pulled out of her oozing quim, she kissed me full on the lips and I tasted the muff from the bimbo blonde with the free flowing ass cheeks. I confess it was not all that distasteful and I licked my lips to taste the salt of feminine juices on my no-longer innocent sister-in-law’s tongue.

We both ignored the ringing telephone and hump-walked over to the bed where I set her on the edge with her ass hanging over the side and spread nice and wide for my entry into her rectal paradise.

She whined and begged me to bury my cock in deeply and I did my best to make her feel my probing thrusts into her rectal channel.

“Oh, Billy, you are in my ass! That feels so nice. Don’t take it out until I tell you, dear brother-in-law. My Johnny never did it like this and that’s a fact.”

I could see Sue’s ass up high and my body riding her spread open hips from behind in the side mirror and it looked so sexy that I spanked her ass hard just to show her who was in charge.

“Oh, my God, Billy, that feels so good. I love it when you discipline me like that. It makes me feel so much better because I am being punished for my sinful ways and at the end it makes me tingle the way I like it most of all.”

We had to finish off quickly because Sue had a new shrink coming over at ten AM to interview her for some work on her various fetish problems that she wanted to control now that she was fully divorced and a free woman again. When she told me that, all I could think was of the Broadway play “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” and Maggie berating her crippled cuckold of a husband with her acidic mouth. I certainly didn’t want my perfect Sue to turn into such a creature and I decided it was time to be more cautious about new developments in my sister-in-law’s character as she was molded into a new woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.