My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

I was just folding my laundry from the dryer when the front doorbell sounded startling me into action making the final changes to my bed.

The sound of my sister-in-law Sue opening the front door prompted me to head to the living room to greet our visitor who was more than likely in an agitated confrontation mood ready to one or both of us to get her agenda started down the final turn to the finish line.

I saw Sue all dolled up in her sexiest outfit and watched Melody’s big backside rotating like a milkshake machine into the living room right behind her. Melody smiled at me behind Sue’s back, and I nodded at her real friendly-like because I didn’t want her to turn her weapons of destruction in my direction no matter how much I loved my sister-in-law.

Sue had set up the coffee table with both coffee and tea and an assortment of bakery items that I knew she had purchased in the nearby bakery and had not baked them herself as she was in a habit of claiming when her visitors asked her that all-important question.

I excused her fabrication as expected human nature and always ate the goodies without any comment other than they were “better than the bakery”.

Melody was sitting on the edge of her chair and her knees were spread enough that I could easily see her imported French undies upskirt and covering her snatch which I already had sampled a couple of times with my eager tongue tasting her sweet taste of female juices that matched her sparkling personality. I might have told you before that she had already complained to me about my brother Johnny making her suck his dick whenever he was in the mood but that he was yet to get down and return the favor by licking her downstairs business with his own tongue. She had inspired me to show her I was not that kind of guy and even moved back further and showed how it felt up inside her sphincter as well.

I looked over at my sister-in-law Sue sitting all prim and proper like a well-behaved housewife and remembered that she loved my tongue down there where the grass grows greener just as much as my brother’s beautiful and sexy secretary.

I was being super cautious about showing partiality to either of the women until I had a better idea about how the wind was blowing.

At that point, Melody went into a long spiel about how much she felt Johnny loved her and she came right out and told my sister-in-law Sue that she was carrying his baby for the past three months. I concentrated on a dark spot on the ceiling above that carried a warning about a possible leak in the roof that might have caused it at some time in the past. It looked old so I wasn’t overly concerned except for the fact that Sue and I might have to take care of things like that if Johnny moved out of the old house and headed for greener pastures.

I watched Sue’s face carefully and saw that she was quite devastated to discover her Johnny had already told this sexy secretary of his that he was going to leave her for her bed and be a father to her baby. I think that the realization that he had already made this commitment meant that she had lost the battle before the first shot was fired. I was beginning to look like a win-win for Melody and in a way, I was relieved because it meant there would be no long drawn out period of protracted warfare over the future.

I assumed that the details of child support, the house mortgage and the amount of alimony would be worked out without my input and that Sue would allow me to live there with her contributing to the house expenses more like a renter than a long-term guest.

Looking at the specifics of the divorce, I could see there would be no financial benefit to either of us even considering getting married because it would put a crimp in Johnny’s financial support, and he might even want revenge for the obvious fact that I had probably been screwing his spouse behind his back for a lot longer than had had any suspicion that such was the case.

Melody was a sharp cookie and I suspected that she had deduced I was a lot closer to my sister-in-law than any sister-brother relationship and it would probably go on for a long time into the future. I knew she didn’t give a rat’s ass about what we did behind closed doors, but she might use it to blackmail one or both of us in the future to keep it from Johnny’s thoughts about his ex.

With all that nasty business out of the way, both women got all buddy-buddy and Sue went out to the kitchen to open a bottle of brand new Irish Mist to put into their coffee to give it a little bit of punch. The sound of heavy rain outside put a dampener on the afternoon and I could tell Melody was in no mood to run out into the pouring rain and ruin her carefully arranged hair style.

I took some of the Irish mist straight because it was a fine tasting drink that calmed one’s nerves down to almost a full stop.

Sue was making an ass of herself by touching Melody’s tummy letting her fingers go a little further south than necessary and neither of them objected when I sat down on the floor below their knees and watched them getting better acquainted with some spirited pussy rubbing time with all hands on deck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.