My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law - Cover

My Sleepwalking Sister-in-law

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister-in-law Sue was petite and pretty. My brother was working a lot of overtime and I knew I had to fill her up with my juices to keep her satisfied. Her mother Rhonda was still wearing her girdle but was quick to shed it when push came to shove.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

It was one of those sultry nights when spring was invisibly turning into summer.

My spendthrift brother was on a budget kick and all the windows were open at night to allow the cool night air to bring down the temps inside the two story house that he had bought right after he got married. It was a cookie-cutter house without a doubt, but it met his budgetary requirements and I heartily approved of his choice.

I was allowed to sleep in the living room downstairs because they had all three bedrooms filled upstairs with his bride’s mother, and their two small children in the two spare bedrooms whilst they were comfortable in the big king-sized bed with the huge soft mattress that made a lot of noise when they were doing it late at night. It would wake me up in the middle of the night listening to the sounds of the mattress springs in rhythmic harmony as my muscle-bound older brother humped his tiny wife lacking consideration for the others trying to sleep and in need of rest for the next day.

My sister-in-law’s name was Sue, and she was sort of shy, but never failed to tease me when she thought her husband was not looking. Sometimes, she would just roll her nipple as she watched television or pushed her small hand up between her slender thighs to stroke her out-of-sight pussy.

Sue had a nice body and I never failed to get an erection each time she teased me in that manner and her smile served to annoy me and make me vow to pound her hard and heavy if I ever got the opportunity to show her it was not nice to tease your horny Brother-in-Law with an unkept promise of sexual release. Fortunately, my brother Johnny never saw our little game of sexual interaction and I had not intention of spilling the beans to him because he would probably kick me out. I didn’t want that to happen because I needed all my dough for my upcoming transfer to the West Coast for a new duty station the following week.

My sister-in-law’s mother was a still attractive blonde lady with a big fat ass and an attitude that matched her sarcastic mouth with every word that spilled from her pretty lips.

The mom’s name was Rhonda and she still wore a girdle out of habit and her boobs were usually spilling from her tight bra which was a size too small for her generous breasts. She made no secret of the fact that she was fishing on the internet for a male to keep her pussy happy since she was already five years into widowhood and her feminine folds were in dire need of action to keep the hint of a smile on her pretty face.

I saw Sue frowning at the way her mom bent over in front of me with the outline of her girdle obvious under her tight-fitting skirt. I was not quite certain if it were because she was jealous or if she embarrassed that her mother was blatantly searching for male companionship wherever she could find it without any conditions at all.

“Billy, can you take out the garbage while I cook the dinner. Your brother is on a conference call and I don’t want to interrupt him while he is working.”

I didn’t mind doing it because it gave me an opportunity to brush my hard-on across her soft ass cheeks as I passed her in the small kitchen. The look in her eyes was priceless and I thought she might use the knife in her hands on me so I made my way outdoors in a hurry to put the garbage in the trash can outside the garage door.

It was common knowledge to the family that Sue was a closet sleepwalker and the house had latches on the exterior doors that were up high where she was unable to reach them during the nocturnal hours. A long time ago, right after they moved into the new house, she had been found on a neighbor’s porch humping a pillow on the swing with her eyes closed tightly.

The neighbors were up-tight religious people and were not in the least bit amused.

My hard-working brother’s mother-in-law Rhonda rested her palm on my shoulder and asked in a little girl voice if I would be so kind as to screw in a light bulb in her bedroom that my brother had forgotten to attend to as he had promised earlier that morning.

Sue yelled out loud without moving her pretty ass from the sofa that, “the bulbs are in the pantry on the top shelf, Billy, use a forty watt because your brother thinks they are more economical.”

I got the bulb from the pantry and followed Sue’s mom up the stairs to her bedroom doing my best not to ogle her firm hips and ass that were encased in the tight girdle in losing battle to tame her sexy backside. Her motor-mouth never stopped working the entire time as she related her stressful trip to the food market in this time of wearing face masks and keeping a six foot distance. Fortunately, we were in a state that didn’t like to mandate anything, and it was up to the shopkeepers to toe the line in fighting off the challenge of catching the Chinese Flu.

Her mom’s bedroom was filled with women’s magazines and romance DVDs that she loved to watch in the nocturnal hours. I saw her hide the battery operated vibrator under a towel on the desk and was surprised to see her blush in confusion at her lack of security in hiding her midnight sins of the flesh.

There was no ladder or stool available in the room. I climbed up on the bed after taking off my shoes and Rhonda wrapped her arms around my legs to help me keep my balance. I unscrewed the bulb and replaced it with the lower wattage one. Strangely, it worked fine, but it gave the room a sort of romantic dimly lit atmosphere that hid the flaws and made Rhonda look a lot more attractive in its glow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.