Honey Silver Gets a Contract - Cover

Honey Silver Gets a Contract

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Fiction Sex Story: Set in the periphery of the "Country Boy, City Girl" universe. Peggy Abelman is a hungry girl who is trying to make it in the porn industry. But then she finally gets what she had been dreaming of. An exclusive contract, and a new name to go with it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Workplace   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   .

I could not believe my luck!

After almost 2 years of doing shoots for everybody from sleazeball guys with 8mm home cameras to a single video camera and one to three guys, I finally had a contract! I drove home from the meeting with Starlight Videos, sheets of paper in my purse.

Not only that, I finally had a name. I had used many before this, none of them sticking past a few shoots. Kim Comes, Shelly Angles, Betty Bops, most of them I never knew until the footage was released and I saw it on the box in the video store or in the credits.

But I was no longer Peggy Abelman. Now I was doing all my shoots as Honey Silver. With a guarantee of four shoots a month, and a bonus if I did anything that Rocco had in the contract that was beyond “usual work”. That included multiple guys, anal, and lesbian acts. I got home and told my mom I had gotten a raise at work, and she was so happy for me. “Good, so you are what now, head waitress?”

“No, but I have a permanent station in the back, less tables to wait and hopefully better tips.” Of course, mom had no idea what I really did, I had quit working at the Bear Pit Bar-B-Que place after my third loop had been filmed. I had over 3 dozen shoots under my belt now, but now I had a schedule! And Rocco even promised me location shoots in the future.

That night I went out with Marty, and it was our fourth date. We went to see a new movie, and damn Patrick Swayze had a hell of a body! Now that was a guy I would love to shoot a scene with, even if he was almost 40. And during the second movie, after kissing Marty for a bit I decided to let him when he slowly moved his hand to my breasts and rubbed them through my blouse.

I even let him open my blouse, and he was surprisingly good at opening my bra. But he must have been a bottle baby, as he quickly pushed up the cups and latched onto my nipple and started to work it over. Fuck, I loved that, and he was good! Licking and slurping as he sucked on what felt like half of my breast, his tongue working my nipple really good. And I could not help getting turned on.

I did not even stop him when he rubbed me through my jeans, but I stopped him when he tried to open them. Mom had always told me to make guys take it slow, as otherwise they would take advantage of us. But it was really nice, and I think he might have been able to feel how wet I was getting.

But the movie was soon over, and after taking me home he walked me to the door. And after a sweet kiss, I watched as he went back to his car and headed home. Thankfully mom never waited up for me like she did in High School, and with my fingers I was able to have a really nice cum in the shower.

The next evening at the Synagogue I sat next to Marty during services, and he even walked my mom and I home afterwards. I even gave him a small kiss, and said I would love to go with him for dinner the next night. Thankfully mom liked him, and just smiled when I came in the house 5 minutes after she did.

Saturday was largely a repeat of Thursday. Except instead of at the drive-in, we were parked in a dark corner in the far side of the mall parking lot. I again let him open my blouse, but refused to go any farther. But he sure worked me up good, and I even had a little cum as he rubbed me through my jeans again. But I had an even bigger one once I got home with my vibrator.

On Monday I went to Rocco’s place, and he had six of us in his living room going over the script. This was a first for me, an actual script! Mostly it was just the director telling me what to say or do, this was like a real movie. And not just one camcorder, but three!

And it was a thrill, meeting Jack Swagger and Holly Wood. Jack was a big guy in the industry, and had a big cock. He was old too, over 40. But he had been in the business since before they were legal, and was an old legend. Holly was a tiny little thing, but she had some big knockers. I had worked with her once before, one of her “Handjob Queen” videos, but where instead of guys she does gals. And in that one it was at a bus stop. Rocco knew of this one that was not used on weekends on Sunday, so it was set so Holly “accidentally” ran into me there, seduced me, then fingered me right there until I came in my panties. She then walked away, leaving me sprawled almost senseless on the bench until the bus arrived (no bus, Rocco went back the next day and did what he said was a “pick-up” shot at the same stop).

Of course, I did not actually cum, but I faked it really good. Girls can be nice to kiss and cuddle with, but they did nothing for me sexually. I had done a few other shots with girls over the years, but I always faked it and enjoyed it nothing like when I was with a guy. But the money was nice.

This movie was slick, though. It was another of Holly’s Handjob Queen series, and I was to be her protege. A friend of her younger sister, I was to spend the day with her because we worked together and she was to be my ride to and from work.

First we went to a grocery store, where Holly caught the eye of one of the managers and takes him into the bathroom for some manual action. I walked in part way through and got on my knees where we then took turns until he squirted all over the wall. Of course, the manager was one of Rocco’s crew and not an actual employee.

Then as we drove home to put the groceries away (Holly’s actual home, and a cameraman in the back seat), I told her I had loved what had happened, and how much I loved jacking guys off. We then repeated it in a bowling alley, a bathroom in a park (with a guy who had just turned 18 the week before and had a short but fat dick), and finally at “work”. A restaurant where we said we both worked at, and we took the production assistant into the alley in the back and took turns working him over until he blasted all over the wall next to the loading dock.

By the time we were done, I had a sore wrist, was tired, and horny as hell. And when the sound guy asked if I needed anything, I took him into the van for the equipment, dropped my panties and lifted my skirt. He then gave me a lovely fuck. Thankfully with the help of my fingers I was able to get my goodies right before he grunted and filled the rubber.

Rocco and the others were sitting in the burger place next door when we got in, and Rocco said they were still 15 minutes short. They all talked back and forth, and finally Holly just said he should include her doing me again as a “bonus feature”.

I looked at Rocco, and he said it was a great idea and they would do it. On the drive to his house, I reminded him of our agreement, and he said not a problem. So I went along, the extra $250 would be a nice bonus.

Rocco cooked hamburgers on the largest grill I had ever seen, as Holly and I got naked and splashed around in the pool for a bit. When we sat down to eat, Holly asked if Rocco wanted to do some more work editing.

“You see, like, I got this idea. I worked with Honey last month, we will just pretend she is the same girl. I did not know then she was my sister’s friend, and as we talk you cut in clips of that shoot. But this time, we do it in the car. Honey, you ask me at some point why I was on the bus that day, and I will say my car was in the shop. But this time, we are going for everything. Panties off, skirt hiked up so we can see all your pretty goodies, and your blouse opened so I can suck on those pretty little titties. Then after you finish, I turn to the camera and lick my fingers clean. What do you think?”

Well, Rocco loved it, and I had no objections. And it went just like that. Rocco had this big light in his driveway that looked like a street light, so we pulled up under that saying it was in front of my house. Then I let Holly seduce me. And I have to admit, this time she made me cum for real.

Damn, but she was good! Of course, as she was sucking away on my boobies and mumbling with her mouth full of nipple that she loved how fat and perky my nipples were her fingers were plunging in and out of my cunt. She is such a small girl, but her three fingers inside of me were so good. Even I was shocked when I realized that the moans I was giving were not fake, and I was actively pulling her head from one nipple to the other as I got closer and closer.

I barely remembered this was a repeat and whimpered “Holly, you’re gonna make me cum, cum again!” right before I soaked her fingers. Then I staggered into the house, as Holly drove away, keeping my panties as a souvenir.

Then the final shot, my solo. I walk inside, and Jack (who was playing my stepfather) notices my scent. He accuses me of being out late fucking boys. Thankfully Holly and I had already changed the script. Originally he was to see some cum on my skirt and after confronting me I was to admit I had not fucked any boys, but jacked them off. Now, I said I had not been out late fucking boys, but being fucked by a girl.

So in order to “make me straight”, my step-father pushes me to my knees and has me jack him off. But I was still horny, and right before he came I asked Rocco if fucking was allowed. He smiled and said to go ahead. And oh my god! Jack was amazing, pushing his long cock all the way up into me. He was not as long as the sound guy, but he was much thicker.

We went at it for about a half-hour, changing positions a few times until he asked Rocco if he was ready. Rocco said they had enough, and Jack actually smiled at me and asked how I wanted him to finish. I simply rolled onto my back, spread my arms and legs wide, and told him to fuck me through the floor.

Fuck! He did just that, and I was cumming like crazy when he grunted into my ear and said it was time. He yanked himself out of me, and I used my hand to make him squirt all over my belly. But as I laid there on my back, the first glob hit me right in the middle of my forehead! And I don’t know what came over me, but I started to giggle! And I called out “Yes, cum on me daddy! Cum on me daddy!” The entire time, grinning and giggling like a loon.

Finally I laid there, Jack’s cum all over my chest, tits, and that big glob on my forehead and grinned at the camera as it came in for a close-up. And I delivered my final line, saying how much I had loved that day, and hoped I could do it again someday.

I giggled through that presentation, and was worried that Rocco would be mad. But he was smiling, and said it was great. Even Holly said it was, and gave me a huge hug from behind (so she would not get cum on her clothes). Then she giggled, and actually moved and licked up the splat of cum on my forehead. Then she took my hand and took me to a bedroom with a shower, and I quickly got in and cleaned up.

When I got out I got dressed in my “work clothes” again, and joined them in the living room. Rocco handed me a beer, and I was introduced to Sheri. I was surprised when Holly introduced her as her girlfriend, but she was really cool. Real punk looking, but she was really sweet. Rocco said the footage from behind the cameras looked great, and it would be about 3 weeks until they had a master ready to send for duplication.

Jack complemented me on our time together, and I was pleased when he said he would like to work with me again in the future. And I was a bit surprised when Holly agreed, saying Rocco should give us our own movie.

“Rocco, do it like those Taboo ones. A movie with Jack and Honey here. You can reuse the script from earlier, and she comes home from a date with cum on her dress. Jack gets mad and fucks her senseless. Hire Lili Marlene, Kay Parker, or some other older gal to be her mom and he fucks her in the kitchen from behind as they talk to her mom in another room. Then they take turns with their mouths as they talk to her on the phone another time. She is getting eaten when mom calls and he makes her continue until she cums, trying to cover it up to her mom. Then she gets revenge by blowing him as they talk. No strong plot, just a bunch of continuing scenes, and saying this was their first time but afterwards they can not keep their hands off of each other.”

Jack said it sounded great, and even Rocco agreed. I had damp panties again by the time she finished, and even Sheri kissed her and said that sounded great. And as I would have top billing, that was an extra $500 for each video we made like that!

Cha-ching!!!

On Wednesday I went out with Marty again, and this time he pushed me a bit more. I told him I was a “good girl”, but I went ahead and pulled out his cock and jacked him off. And it was actually a rather nice cock, fitting my hand nicely as I jacked him up and down. And he stayed latched onto my boobies until he squirted into a napkin he quickly grabbed. And once again, I could not help but giggle.

And I even let him slip his hand under my skirt and rub me until I was cumming in my panties. I did not let him inside of them, but it still felt really-really good. Finally we were both satisfied, and it was getting late so we got ourselves back together and Marty drove me home.

And I did not even have to masturbate when I got into bed, which was nice.

Friday I had to go in and do some voice work for sections that were not clear on the audio, or where Rocco wanted to try something else. I even added some really hot things for when Jack was fucking me senseless. When he was satisfied we went to the living room and Rocco asked me what I thought about having a guy cum in me, and Holly started to giggle. I smiled, and asked if he meant when I was having sex with a guy, or on camera.

“Honey, let’s just say when you are making love with a guy. Last week on a shoot I was appointed as an assistant director, and Rocco here got pissed off when I had Tommy Byron cum inside of Sheri.” Her girlfriend giggled, and said not only that, he had absolutely filled her up and she was leaking for 20 minutes after until she took a shower.

“Well, honestly it is something I love feeling. I mean, I can’t actually feel him cumming, you know. But I can feel how hard he gets, and the throbbing of his cock between my cunt lips so I know what he is doing. But that has only been with guys I was seeing off-set, I have never had a guy do that on set.”

Rocco looked at me closely, then asked if it was something I would like to see in a video. “Oh, hell yes! Rocco, I know these are mostly made for guys, that is so obvious. They cum on our faces or titties, or on our bellies if they are so close they can not hold back. No guy ever pulls out of me and does that unless it is in front of a camera. Even if he is wearing a condom, I can tell when a guy cums in me because of that super hardness and throbbing. And yea, you guys leave us all dripping and messy at the end, but that is sexy also. Now, would I like to see a porn where the guy always cums inside, no. I also like to see it shoot out of their cocks. But onto bellies or say roll on their back so they are stroked off and shoot up into the air, hell yes!”

Rocco really watched me closely as I said that, and I saw Holly and Sheri were both nodding enthusiastically. “Why, are you asking me to do the same thing?”

“Well, maybe. Holly thinks that movies like that, with more of a story and things like internals would be a big draw for the women.”

“She’s right, Rocco. Honestly? I only get most porn tapes because I am in them. I have a few old ones, like Debbie Does Dallas or The Young Like It Hot, but nothing is made like those anymore. An actual story, many of the scenes almost romantic. Well, maybe romantic is not the right word, but they at least pretend that they care about each other. That means a lot to us girls, I think. I do not need love to fuck, but it is a hell of a lot better if I at least care about him.”

Holly looked satisfied, and Rocco threw up his hands and said she was right. Sheri giggled, and said that they had now talked to a total of five girls, and they all agreed with me. I asked if they wanted me to do it, and when Holly asked if I would I nodded eagerly. My mind already on Jack’s big cock throbbing as he filled me up with a massive load of cum.

“Can we do it in my next one?” I asked.

“No, let me think about it some more first, Honey. I am still cutting that movie, and I want to see how it sells first. But in later ones, it is very possible. On a side but related note, what do you think about porn for women?”

“Honestly, Rocco? It sucks, there really is none.”

Sheri grinned and asked if that included the lesbian movies. “Oh, especially those! Sorry Sheri, Holly. Honestly, I do not like girls that way. I do it because it is expected, and with this new contract I get extra pay for doing it. And Holly, you are the only girl to ever make me cum, ever. But I am a penis kind of girl, and I am sure that most of the scenes are like mine. It is obvious we are only doing it for the camera, for the money. But not always, trust me there. I have the first video we did together, and it was sexy. But I also saw the first one you two did, and even I think that was hot as hell! Sheri, it was obvious at the start that you were not really sure about it, but once she got you going it was like you went all-in for it. And unlike mine, I am positive your orgasm was real.”

“It was,” she softly said. “Yes, she thoroughly seduced me, and Holly is still the only girl I have ever been with. But she is different than most other girls I have seen, you are not the only one to say that. My baby here does not just perform, she honestly loves giving others orgasms. In fact, that night after your combined handjob one she even bragged to me that she made you cum, and cum hard.”

Holly nodded, and gave me a big smile. “I know you faked it at the bus stop, but the other night was a real one, I could tell. That is what I am trying to get Rocco to understand. It’s obvious when a guy cums, but most guys can not really tell if we fake it or not. But we can normally tell.”

“So, you want to do movies with real orgasms? Even with the guy cumming inside of us?”

“Yes, and depending on sales of the first one we might do it more often. But like I told Rocco, only once a video, not every time. And like with Sheri and Tommy, only the first one we shoot, no matter where in the video it is actually cut into. That way the load is the biggest and we can get some good shots of the girl in all her leaking, messy glory.”

We all laughed, and I realized I was actually getting wet! Fuck, I was getting turned on, just thinking about that. But I agreed, saying that would be for the best. As most guys knew to not cum during the week before a shoot, so their loads were more impressive when sprayed on us. But in us, that would indeed be better.

We wrapped up the chat, and Rocco handed me a bonus check for my coming in, and I headed home to get ready for Synagogue. Like the week before, Mom and I walked there, and Marty walked us home afterwards. And as I had already cleared it with mom, we walked another block to the park the next street over and held hands and talked.

Of course we kissed a little also, but not excessively. After all, this was God’s time, until sunset tomorrow night. He walked me home, and after another soft kiss I went inside.

It started raining the next day, and after talking on the phone a bit we told my mom we were going out to dinner, then maybe hit a cinema or the arcade. Well, we did get the dinner, and this time he parked us behind the warehouse where he worked.

I just wish he had a car bigger than a Datsun, but it felt so good when he was laying on top of me with his fingers in my panties and actually rubbing my pussy until I came all over them. Then having him get on his back where I had him pull his pants down and his shirt up and returned the favor. I so wanted to take him into my mouth, but I knew it was too soon and would freak him out. So instead I stroked and rubbed and tugged, until he came. I saw him squirt this time, and it was an impressive load. All over my hand and his chest.

I lovingly wiped him off with some napkins, then once back together we kissed some more, and he even fingered me again, sucking and biting my nipples until I came a second time on his fingers. We then cuddled in the back, listening to the rain on the roof of his car until it was time to take me home.

When I walked into the house, mom was still up and sipping tea watching a movie on TV. I raised my eyebrow at her after I closed the door, and she shrugged. “I was not waiting for you, Peggy. Honest, I saw there was a Frankie movie on the tube tonight, and you know I love Frankie.” I grinned, and went to get a soda and sat next to her as the commercials continued.

But this was not what I expected. This was no “Guys and Dolls”, he was playing an older police detective, and it was a hard crime drama about murder, suicide, and homosexuality. But it was good, and I asked mom during the next commercial if he did any others like this, as I remembered him in a similar movie years earlier.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.