Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I picked up my shorts and kissed her before leaving.

I love the idea of being naked in public, with no one able to see me. It’s getting late and not many people are out except for the few evening joggers.

I had my hand on the doorknob ready to enter, when something caught my eye at the house on the opposite side of ours, from Lana’s.

I turned to my left just in time to see someone trying to raise the front window. The bottom of the window is hidden from the street by a row of shrubs. By the time I ran over there, I saw they were now trying to raise the window on the side of the house next to ours.

Whoever it is, they’re dressed in black from head to toe... Cat Burglar, was my first thought. Female too, I can see her small breasts outlined by her black sweater. I wanted to have some fun with her before I thwarted her burglary attempt, so I entered the house and unlocked both locks on the window just as she used a pry-bar to raise the window with no effort.

As I watched, she climbed in and closed the window. She went straight to the closet across the room. She has a small penlight in her left hand, and with her right hand, she slides one closet door panel open to shine her light inside the closet, at the end wall. She pulled the clothes on the clothes rack to her left, exposing a large wooden panel.

I was pretty sure there’s a wall safe behind the panel and whoever this is, knows exactly where the safe is. She started using a small pry-bar to try and loosen the panel.

I decided not to stop her, but I wanted to make it as difficult as possible for her.

I raised the room temperature to over a hundred degrees.

The first thing she did, was remove the face mask that covers her eyes and nose. She’s wearing a black hoodie that comes down to her shoulders front and back.

She’s getting frustrated that she can’t get the wooden panel off the wall. I could see the sweat running down her forehead, as she swipes at it with the back of her gloves.

‘Shit, this wasn’t supposed to be this fuckin hard and why is the damn heat set so high in August’

I knew by that statement, this is a set-up burglary. I decided to have a little fun with this Lady Cat Burglar.

I knew my plan was working when she stopped to scratch between her titties. Then she scratched across both titties, before pulling her sweater out and letting it snap back in place over her little titties.

I knew her butt was going to start itching next, and I came close to laughing aloud when she squatted just a little and reached back to scratch her butt.

She placed her pry-bar on the shelf above her and ran both gloved hands down inside her stretch tights, front and back. Pulling her hands out of her tights, she took her leather gloves off and threw them on the floor between her feet.

She reached into the front of her tights and I could see her scratching like hell, then she jerked her hand out with a handful of pubic hair. She grabbed her penlight in her right hand and looked at the ball of pussy hair, before stuffing it down into a pouch strapped around her waist.

No fucking wonder my pussy is itching. What in the hell is in these damn new tights that’s making my pussy hair fall out and making me itch all over like this?’

Hooking her thumbs in the waistband, she jerked her tights down to her knees, then she stood with the penlight shining on her pussy. Her pussy is bald and there’s another big tangle of twisted, curly hair in the crotch of her tights.

She was trying to get her tights down below her knees when she stumbled back against the wall. She’s wearing high-top, black lace up shoes and her tights won’t go over her shoes. Standing on one leg of her tights with one foot, she tried to pull the other foot out.

FUCK!” She shouted then slapped her hand over her mouth. With her penlight in her left hand, she pulled a knife out of the scabbard on her waist and leaned over to cut the tights off her shoes.

She had to rip both the legs of her tights up to her knees to get them over her shoes and off her feet. Before she could put her knife back in the scabbard, she was scratching her titties with her other hand.

OH FUCK! Not again”

She placed her knife on the top shelf with her pry-bar, and with both hands, she grabbed the bottom of her black sweater and jerked it over her head. The neck of the sweater would not go over her head as she tried and tried. With the sweater hanging down in front of her, covering her face. she scratched her left titty, then fell to the floor with both hands on her huge titties.

‘Oh Wow! What the fuck is happening to me? I should have been gone by now, from the way Ralph explained this setup to me. Here I am, sitting on my ass with my sweater about to choke me. I can’t even get it off. Then I discover I have the largest fucking titties I have ever had my hands on. My pussy is bald and smooth as a baby’s butt. I still haven’t gotten that damn board off the wall. What the fuck is going to happen to me next?’

She felt around to grab the sliding closet door and started pulling herself up. The door came off the top track and fell forward against her.

She finally got the door off her, and with the point of her knife under the neck of her sweater, she carefully cut the opening enough to pull her sweater over her head. Her penlight is on the floor. She reached down to grab it, shining the light over her huge titties as she looked down.

‘I’m so fucking horny right now I would fuck a policeman, even if he came at me with his handcuffs. Fuck, what a body’

She shined her light around to see the wallboard was loose and about to fall to the floor. She jerked it loose and placed it on the floor, then standing on her tiptoes, she started spinning the knob on the combination lock.

Before she could open the safe, I took all those bundles of money out and placed them on the floor behind me.

At the last click of the lock, she pulled the handle and jerked the door open - to find it empty!

‘That sorry son of a bitch. He set me up and now I have to get out of here before the police come. I’m sure he’s called them by now so I’ll be caught here naked, with the safe open and empty’

I wasn’t sure what to do, so I stepped over to get a pillow and shake it until I had the empty pillowslip in my hand. I put all the money in it and started out the door of the closet.

I heard her crying and looked down to see her balled up in the corner.

I had to think fast.

The first thing I did was fill the safe with counterfeit money, right to the exact same amount that’s in the pillowslip. Then, I closed the safe and slammed the wallboard back in place.

She heard that and looked up just as I stepped back into the closet wearing black tights, a black Henley, and black shoes, with a black mask over my face,.

“Crystal Davis, what in the fuck are you doing here?”

“Who are you?”

I shined my light down on her, “I’m Patrick Surtaine, from next door. Ralph paid me in advance to come over and rob his safe. Have you already robbed it? What in the hell are you doing sitting here naked and crying.

“MY GOD CRYSTAL! When did you have a boob job done on your breasts?”

“I didn’t, and turn that fuckin light off. You’re blinding me and I don’t want you looking at my naked titties anyway.”

“You better let me help you, I hear the sirens coming.”

“OH DAMN! Please help me get out of here. Just look at my clothes, I had to cut my way out of them ... Where in the fuck are my clothes?

“I have them. Now give me your hand and hang on. Ralph is going to be arrested for counterfeiting, and we need to get out of here fast.”

Before I walked out of the closet, I made sure it had never been entered. No fingerprints, no evidence. I even made sure his fingerprints were the only ones on the safe and doors.

“LOOK OUT! WE CAN’T JUMP THROUGH THAT DAMN WINDOW!

“OH MY GOD! FUCK MAN! How did you do that?

“I can’t go in this house with you naked! Whose house is this anyway?”

“Hush and come with me. I live here.”

“Did you say your name is Patrick Surtaine?”

“Yes, and I remember you from last year when you graduated. I was at the party. You kissed me and pulled me into a closet and let me feel your little titties.”

“OMIGOD! I remember that. You could have fucked me if you tried. I wanted to fuck so bad that night, but Ralph was drugged out of his mind.”

“Are you still with Ralph? Why were you trying to rob him when he paid me to rob him?”

“I haven’t even heard from him since I graduated, until last night when he called wanting me to rob his safe, and told me he would pay me twenty-five thousand.”

“Are you married?”

“No, are you?”

“No. Would you like to stay with with my stepmom and me until the police leave from next door?”

“Could I have something to wear?”

“I wish you wouldn’t. I like the way you look naked.”

“What about your stepmom?”

“She will love the way you look naked.”

Oh Really?”

“Yes, do you like pussy as much as I like pussy?”

“I love pussy, though I’ve never had a man. But, I’ll give you a chance to fuck me again, like you could have fucked me a year ago, and didn’t.”


“Angelique, I’d like you to meet a friend of mine, Crystal Davis. She’s sort of in a bind and she needs to hide out for a while. Oh, and she loves pussy as much as you and I love pussy.”

Crystal fussed at me, “Patrick, you didn’t have to make it sound like I’m hard up for some pussy.”

Angelique is sitting on the couch naked. She opened her arms and told her, “Crystal, come give me a hug and press those beautiful naked titties against mine.”

“OH WOW! Angelique, I love the way your titties feel against mine.”

I knew when she told Angelique that - she’s as good as fucked.

“Patrick, why don’t you pull that lever and let this sofa fold out? Take your Cat Burglar outfit off, and both of us will lie here and protect Crystal.

“Crystal, tell me about yourself. If I heard Patrick correct, you graduated last spring?

“Yes I did, and I was dating your neighbor, Ralph Draper at the time.”

“Do you still date Ralph? I’ve never seen anyone in that house since I married Patrick’s dad and moved here.”

“I may as well tell you what I told Patrick about him, and me.”

“Snuggle up close to me, and tell us again, what you told Patrick.”

“OH WOW! I feel Patrick’s naked dick against my butt!”

“Don’t worry, Patrick never puts his cock in a woman’s butt, or pussy unless she asks him to.”

“I told him I have never been with a man, even though Ralph tried to make me get naked with him many times.”

“Reach back and feel of Patrick’s cock. The first time I had his cock in my hand, I knew then, I was going to love his cock inside my pussy.”

“PATRICK! Your cock is really fuckin huge!

“Ms. Angelique, how did you ever get his cock inside your, I mean, how did you ever make it go - inside you?”

“He was so gentle and my pussy was so wet at the time, I opened my legs wide and let him slip right in. I have never in my life felt anything like it. I started getting my comes as soon as he fucked his cock all the way to my cervix.”

“You make that sound so sexy and sensual. Oooohhh yes, I love it when you touch my nipples like that. I swear, I feel it all the way to my pussy, it feels so good.”

“Patrick told me that you like pussy, do you like kissing a woman too?”

“I’ve kissed three of my friends and my cousin. They like it and I do too.”

“Do you experience an orgasm when you kiss a woman?”

“I’m not sure, but I know it feels really good, and when I feel good in my pussy, I’m pretty sure that’s when I get my orgasm.”

“Would you let me kiss you? I love kissing women, and men. I feel so good, sometimes I spray my cum out of my pussy. Have you ever experienced that?”

“Lordy No! I would have remembered that.

“OH PATRICK! I feel your cock sliding past my pussy, back and forth, and I feel like I’m about to pee ... or something.”

“Kiss me Crystal, as Patrick fucks you between your thighs. Don’t worry, he won’t put his cock inside your pussy. You can touch my titties if you want to. I’m going to touch your little nipples, and I hope it makes you feel as good as it does when Patrick sucks my titties.”

“He sucks your titties? I’ve heard of that, but I’ve never tried it or had anyone suck mine.”

“Tell me if it feels good for you too. I’d hate for you to let Patrick’s cock slip inside your pussy just because I made you feel like fucking.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.