Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“What if I want Mom to have a beautiful body and clean sparkling teeth?”

“You and I can do that for her, but I’d rather she didn’t know it’s me that’s giving her the makeover.”

“Could we blindfold her?”

“Sure, but what would you do if she came on to me like you, and wanted me to fuck her?”

“I would help you fuck her. If you give Mom a body like mine, I would want some of her pussy and I’d want to suck her titties too.”

“What if I get excited and want your pussy in the deal?”

“You can have me right this minute. I feel your cock pressing against my pussy and I want to push back so it will pop inside me to rid us of my hymen ... I won’t though, because I promised you I’d wait.”

“I like my new friend more and more, Devin.”

“I like me more and more too. I have no idea why I was such a bitch to everyone. I love you Patrick, and I wish you would make me even more like you. My personality though, not physically.”

“Just think of the changes in you since you were skating past my house, and I stopped you so we could talk. You are no longer a smart-ass teenager, you are a beautiful young woman who loves her body and loves her new friend, whom you once treated like shit.”

“I really am all of that, aren’t I? That’s all the more reasons to love you ... Uhmmm, would you be offended if your new friend wanted to ask more of you?”

“No, but you’ll have to let me do the same with you, if I let you.”

“You’re amazing. Teach me how, and I’ll be glad to let you do the same thing at the same time. Though no one has ever seen my pussy except Mom, Ravin, and a nurse at the clinic when I went to get my pills started. Now, there is no one on this earth that I would rather have teaching me all about sex, than my new friend, Patrick Surtaine.”

“Will you promise me that you’ll be extra selective, when you share your sexy body with someone else? You are going to crave sex for the rest of your life, and I want you to be very particular. You have a reputation to protect and you have a very, very sexy body. Every boy in school, plus all your teachers, women too, and even strange men on the street will want you and proposition you.”

“Then, The Old Me, will come out, and I’ll blister their ass with a few hundred choice curse words.”

“I’m going to give you something extra now, and I want you to be aware of your abilities. Don’t ever be afraid to defend yourself if someone tries to abduct you, grope you, or rape you. You cannot be defeated.”

“OH REALLY? Then you are in danger of being groped yourself, and remember, I cannot be defeated.”

“You won’t have to worry about me. If you want to, you can take my cock inside your pussy right now, and I’ll help you.”

“But, you’d rather we wait? Is that what you’re telling me?”

“Exactly, and when it happens, I want it to be the best ever for me, and for you.”

“I still want you to teach me how to do oral sex.”

“Just remember, sex between a man and a woman is all about giving. The more you give, the better it is for you and your man.”

“Then show me. I would love to know I’m good at sucking your cock. I’d love to suck you every day, until you tell me that we’re going all the way.”

“Before we start our sixty-nine, I want to give you a short lesson in sucking a man’s cock. You can either lie prone on top of my legs, or between them. You could actually lie beside me and lean over to put my cock in your mouth.”

“I want to lie prone on your legs so my titties will be pressed against your muscular thighs. Wow, I love looking down at your cock as I hold it up straight.”

“You’re doing great. Just be careful of my balls. Testicles is the medical term. Nuts, gonads or jewels are common too.

“If you’ll slide your hand up and down my cock, you’ll see the skin will move up and down, which stimulates my cock. If you lean over and lick my cock, that has the same effect as me licking your nipples or licking your pussy, which we will get around to shortly. I feel your pussy pressing against my leg and I love the way your pussy becomes wet so easily.”

“I love it too and I’ll be so glad when I turn around so I can suck your cock as you lick my pussy.”

“I’ll be eating your pussy as you suck my cock.”

“OMIGOD! Eating my pussy?”

“Yes and believe me, I’m good at it, and you’re going to love it. One more thing before we change positions. Don’t try to take too much of my cock deep inside your throat, or you’ll gag and it will turn you against giving oral pleasure to a man.”

“Already, I would love to take all of your cock in my mouth, all the way down my throat.”

“Are you sure?”

“Could you fix me so I can swallow your cock? I would love to do that for you. Fuck, I would probably get an orgasm, the way I feel now.”

“When you turn around, I want you to remember all the things I do to your pussy, so you can teach Ravin and your Mom how to eat pussy too.”

“I’m not sure I could eat Mom’s pussy, now that I think about it. Or Ravin’s pussy for that matter.”

“Would you, if I had my cock in your pussy as you eat your sister’s smooth pussy and caress her huge titties?”

“Patrick? Would you let me help you give Ravin a sexy body to match mine?”

“Only if you’ll agree to help me do the same for your Mom. I want to eat both of them, then you’re going to help me fuck both of them.”

“I LOVE THE WAY THAT SOUNDS. Hurry and eat my pussy. I want to swallow your cock and let you come down my throat.”

She was so excited, she swallowed my cock as soon as she put my cockhead inside her mouth. That caused me to unload my cum deep inside her throat. I wasn’t about to waste any time. I sucked her pussy until she screamed for me to stop.

She crawled around, and with her titties pressed against my chest, we kissed. This kiss wasn’t a test, this one made me want her all over again.

When she raised her head to look down at me, she’s smiling.

“You have every right to smile. That kiss alone could get you fucked again and again.”

“I love my teacher and I love my new friend. Let’s get dressed and go swim naked at my house.”

“How about we take our clothes with us, and walk over there naked?”

“FUCK YEAH! Could we really? I would love to walk across the street naked with you.”

“Remember, you can only walk naked and not be seen, when you’re with me.”

“I have a favor to ask of you”

“Sure, and we’ll take Ravin and your Mom for a walk around the block once we have them prepared for it. I may even ask Angelique to join us.”

“I keep forgetting you can read my mind, but now I want to ask if you would let Ravin and me walk to school with you naked?”

“Only if we stop on the way home and fuck on the seats at the city bus-stop.”

“I know Ravin will be a good sex partner for us now. She has always had a fantasy of being invisible and walking through the neighborhood naked. But, she has also had a fantasy of having a gorgeous body.”

“I have a favor to ask, if you’ll help me pull it off.”

“Is this going to be another of your magic tricks?”

“I suppose you could call it that. What I want you to do is - not tell Ravin or your Mom how you suddenly came to have your sexy body, except that you took a nap and when you awakened, you had this fabulous body. OH, and you might add, that you dreamed about me during your nap and though we didn’t fuck, we rolled, kissed, touched, and played naked together on the bed. Tell both of them, or one of them at a time.”

“What’s the trick about doing that?”

“I’ll come to your dream for real tonight. Then, after you and I kiss and make love, we’ll get in bed with Ravin in her dream, with all three of us naked.”

“NO WAYYYY PATRICK! FOR REAL?”

“Yes we can, and we will. That is if you’ll let me come to your dream as you sleep tonight. Come on, say yes. We’ll have fun and I’ll make sure you get your chance to ride my cock.”

“Promise me you’ll let me ride your cock and let Ravin ride your cock too, after we give her a sexy body to match mine.”

“That’s easy. We’ll do that, and after you and I fuck Ravin, we’ll go to your Mom’s room and enter her dream.”

“And give her a sexy body too?”

“Yes, and if you and Ravin agree, we’ll gang up on your Mom and both of you can help me fuck her with my cock.”

“I will love you forever if you’ll give Mom and Ravin what you have given me. Not just my body, but me, as a person. When Mom and Dad divorced, both of them were so bitter, they seemed to hate everyone and everything around them. That changed Ravin and me too, and now, you have made me into a completely new person with a whole new attitude, living inside an entirely new body.

“I really do love my new friend and I want you to put your cock in my pussy and teach me all about loving a man. I want to be happy all the time, and learn to have friends, instead of being a fuckin bitch and complaining all the time - like Mom is now.”


“Are you sure those women jogging past, can’t see us?”

“They can’t see us, and neither can the person driving that car. We’ll have to wait and cross behind them, they’re going too fast for us to cross now.”

“This is so fuckin wild, and I love it. I’ll be so glad when we do Ravin’s new body and she can have fun with us like this.”

“Are you sure she will accept me as a friend, even if we give her all the changes we made to you, and your body?”

“She would kick my ass if she knew I told you this, but she’s had a crush on you for three, maybe even closer to four years now.”

“I’m sorry, but she doesn’t seem like she has a crush on me when I’m around her. Or even in the same classroom with her at school.”

“When she gets close to you, she freezes. She’s afraid to let you know how she feels, because you may reject her. She said that would embarrass her and she would quit school.”

“I’ve thought about trying to talk to her, but she’s always got her nose in the air and never looks my way.”

“I was the same way, until you smiled and made me talk to you.”

“You kept skating back and forth in front of our house, and when I saw you looking at me, to see if I was looking at you, I knew you wanted me to speak first.”

“I take after my older sister, but I came so close to pissing in my panties when you spoke to me. I wanted you to say something, but when you did, I wasn’t sure what to do or say. Ravin will be the same way. I love your idea of coming to her in her sleep. Get ready for it, she’s going to fall for you like a fuckin ton of bricks...

“If I hang my panties over the mailbox, will other people be able to see them?”

“Yes, as soon as you take your hand off them, they will be visible to everyone.”

“OH WOW! I would love to be with you and do that trick to that old bastard who lives behind us.”

“What has he done to make you so mad at him?”

“He’s always sitting on his back porch, staring at us, then pretending to look up and wipe his eyes so we won’t notice him.

“That doesn’t make him a bad guy. I’ve always looked at you and Ravin every time I see you, but it was because I thought you were both attractive. Even before we gave you the body and personality you dreamed of, you were attractive to me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.