Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Angelique, please come join us. Patrick and I can help you step up inside the TV with us.”

Angelique reached up with both hands and Lana laughed as she put her hand through the TV screen when I did. When Angelique popped through the screen with us, she and Lana were laughing as they hugged each other.

“Angelique, have you ever seen anything like this? This is the wildest, weirdest thing I have ever witnessed and I’m still not sure if I’m awake or dreaming.”

“You’re awake, Hon. Patrick and I set this up as soon as we came home a few minutes ago. I hope you know by now, we really are recording this whole thing. Now, we’re going into your guest bedroom to make an X-Rated video of you and me fucking Patrick.”

“We’ll have to go back outside the TV, won’t we?”

“Look behind you. There’s your guest bedroom with that queen bed where your sister sleeps.”

“OH WOW! How do you just keep moving things around like this? How did that bedroom get inside my TV?”

“Don’t worry about it. When Edie gets here, she can get into bed with us.”

“How do you know my sister? She just moved in with me, after Luther decided to fly to France with Donald.”

“I saw her swimming nude with you one day. By the way, I hate that she’s going through a breakup with her ex boyfriend, but she will soon have a new lover who will make her happier than that sorry-ass freeloading creep she’s been dating.”

“You amaze me, Angelique! I wish I had become a better neighbor to you when you first came here.”

“We can make up for lost time, if you’ll relax and let Patrick and me love you the way we want to.”

“Here I am, and I’m yours. I love both of you for coming to me like this. I hope we really are going to make that X-Rated video and I get to watch it with Edie. She will be getting off work in about thirty minutes. That sister of mine is going to scream when she comes home and sees my huge titties and my sexy body. SHIT, I still cannot get over my sexy ass. Just look at my ass. I have always had a skinny body with hardly any titties or ass, and look at me now. I look more like some famous porn-star and I’m ready to show both of you how much I love you for making me feel and look sexy.”

As she talked, she reached out to take my hand. I pulled her around to face me. She’s smiling and her smile makes me want her more than ever. “Seeing you start off your new life with a smile makes me want to hold you and kiss you.

“Tell me how you want Edie to see us when she comes in.”

“She won’t be able to come into her room and see us will she? We’re inside the TV.”

“When she enters her room, we will be on the bed over there, waiting for her.”

Angelique told her, “I would love to see you sitting on Patrick, with his cock inside your pussy when she walks in.”

“Could we really? When I lived at home, she and I would talk about a tall dark stranger coming to us while we were in bed.”

“Then come over here and sit on Patrick’s belly and I’ll help you get his cock inside your pussy.”

“I’m so excited my pussy is already wet.”

“Bend forward and kiss Patrick so I can get a good look at your pussy. Did I tell you that I love pussy as much as Patrick loves pussy?”

“Do you really? Edie and I love each other’s pussy but we have never done anything with another girl ... OH MY GOD! YOU LICKED MY PUSSY. OH FUCK YES, YOU JUST MADE ME COME!”

“I love your pussy and I know Patrick will love eating your pussy too. Stay where you are and let me prepare your pussy for his cock. I want you sitting up straight on his cock when Edie comes in. I would imagine she likes to take her clothes off as soon as she enters the house?”

“Yes, she sure does. How would you ever know such a quirky thing as that?”

“I’m the same way and I’ve come to hate clothes since I was suddenly blessed with these huge titties. Do you think Edie would love to have titties as large as yours and mine?”

“OH YES! Please, Please, Please - if you and Patrick could make her titties as big as mine and give her a sexy body too, I know she would love both of you as much as I do.”

“Enough to join you, Patrick, and me in bed naked?”

“Change her body and you’ll change her life, just as you have changed me.”

“Tell us what has changed the most about you so far.”

“Please, believe me when I say that I love my huge titties and my sweet, sweet sexy ass. BUT, sitting here naked, with both of you like this - what I feel has changed the most about me is my desire to fuck Patrick’s big cock until I cannot take it any more.”

“Are you taking birth control precautions?”

“I never have. Actually, I wanted to be pregnant the day after my wedding, but Luther lied to me. That sorry sonofabitch told me he had a big dick and he could make me pregnant overnight, if that’s what I wanted. The sorry bastard couldn’t get his tiny little dick hard on our wedding night. I was a virgin when we married. I wanted to save myself for my future husband. Luther had it all - according to him. He said he was a rich man. But he just loves to talk big. He loves to talk about his big dick, his big truck, his big bank account, his big gun.

“Then, on our wedding night, I told him that all he had to offer, was a big fuckin mouth full of lies.

“From that night until now, I have not had a dick even close to my pussy.”

“So, you’re still a virgin?”

“Yes, and I want Patrick to fuck me with this big cock of his and make me a woman. A pregnant woman.

“Do this for me now Patrick, and you can fuck me again anytime you want some pussy. Day or night - rain or shine - in public or private. Just tell me now that you’ll come back and fuck me again, and give me a baby when I’m ready to have another one.

“I talked to my lawyer this afternoon, and he told me that I could get half of Luther’s money, this house, plus he told me it wouldn’t cost me a dime because Luther would have to pay my fee also.”

Angelique told her, “Let’s put all of this behind us, Lana. We’re here this evening to give you a beautiful body and even impregnate you, if you’re sure this is what you want.”

“This is exactly what I want. I also want Edie to have a beautiful body like yours and mine. I know her so well. She will be ready to show her affection for both of you. She and I have lived long enough as tall skinny women who never get any attention. We want to be noticed and we want to feel loved for who we are.”

“Come lie on this bed with Patrick and me. I want to show you how much love I have for you already. If you’ll let me, I would love to make love to you as Patrick fucks me from behind. Then, he and I would love for you to sit on his cock and fuck him until Edie comes in to see your sexy new body, and your new friends naked in bed with you.”

“Yes, I love your plan and I hope you will eat Edie’s pussy too, so she will know how good it feels for an expert to eat her.”

I was ready for Angelique as soon as she was on her knees, bent forward between Lana’s legs. No matter who I fuck or where I fuck, I love fucking my stepmom’s pussy most of all. With her sexy ass raised, taking my cock to my balls, she has Lana squirming and moaning as she eats her pussy. I knew I was next to have fun with Lana, and when Angelique raised up, she pulled me around to aim my cock at Lana’s pussy.

“Put your naked cock in her pussy, then roll her over so she can sit on your cock and ride you. Edie will be here in a few minutes and though I would love to be sitting on your face, she needs to see her sister fucking you. The first thing she will ask is, how did Lana’s titties and ass get so big.”

I heard the front door slam, and looked up to see Lana smiling at me.

“Edie is going to fall in love with you, Patrick. She and I will need lots of attention from you and Angelique for a few weeks.”

“We’re just next door, and I would love to come over and swim with you and Edie.”

“Here she is now, my sister, Edie Lang.”

“OH ... OH WOW! LANA, IS THAT YOU?”

She’s already down to her panties and a sports bra, and she has no shape at all. Her front is just as flat as her back and her butt would fit into both my hands cupped together.

“Edie, come meet our neighbors, Angelique Surtaine and her step-son Patrick.”

Angelique was off the bed, holding her arms out for a hug. “Please give me a hug, Edie. I hope you’re not upset that Patrick is lying in your bed with his cock inside Lana’s pussy.”

“N ... NO, but is that really his, I mean is that his dick in Lana’s pussy?”

Edie Lang stepped into Angelique’s embrace, and whether she realizes it, or not - she’s hooked on sex for life.

“OH, Ms. Surtaine, your titties are huge. Please hold me tight, I love the feel of your titties against my body. I see Lana has huge titties just like yours. Please tell me how this happened.”

“She and I were naked when we kissed, then she kissed both my titties before she took Patrick’s cock inside her pussy. That was all it took! As soon as his cock was inside her pussy, Lana’s body was suddenly transformed. Doesn’t she look sexy and happy sitting there with his all the way inside her pussy? She just told us that she wants to have Patrick’s baby.”

She looked at her sister, “Lana, doesn’t it hurt you with his huge cock inside your pussy like that?”

“NOoooo, Baby! I’ve already gotten three orgasms and I feel like I’m about to get another one. You should come over here and feel my titties. I love them and they are so sensitive to my touch. When Angelique and Patrick suck my nipples, I get my comes so fast it makes my pussy quiver. Come give me a hug and a kiss, I want you to feel Patrick’s cock as it slides in and out of my pussy.”

“OH WOW! Patrick, your cock really is big. How long is it?”

“I’ll let you measure it, if you’ll sit on my belly and let me put it in your pussy.”

“I want to, but I’m not sure we could ever get it inside my pussy.”

Angelique told her, “Edie, if you’ll pull your panties off, I would love to kiss your pussy to make you wet enough his cock will slip right inside you with no pain.”

“My pussy isn’t very big. As bad as I want Patrick’s cock inside me, I’m not sure it will will even start inside my pussy.”

“You just lie here beside Patrick and let me kiss your pussy. When you feel really good, Lana will get off his cock and you can roll over on top of Patrick, so she can put his cock in your pussy.”

I told her, “Edie, I would love to kiss you, if you’ll give me a kiss.”

“I’ve never kissed a man before.”

“Kiss me like I was Lana lying here. I love the way she kisses.”

When our lips met - I knew she was mine. She’s kissing me all over my face and I pulled her down to put my arms around her. Lana slid off, and I pulled Edie over on top of me.

“Patrick! I feel your cock against my pussy!”

“Does it feel good?”

“I’m almost tempted to back up, to see if it really will go inside me.”

“Raise up just a little and let Lana place my cockhead against your pussy, then you can sit up and take it as slow or fast as you like.”

“I’m so excited and my little titties are itching and burning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.