Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

For the next two hours we walked both levels of the mall naked. Angelique told each of our friends to purchase clothes that fit their new body.

From panties to dresses, blouses, and pants, they loaded up.

“Patrick, you need new jeans, boots, and shirts also.”

“I don’t have a dime with me and I can’t let you spend your money on me after you told our friends you’d buy anything they want.”

“Here, take this debit card and buy your new school clothes. You’re a very sexy hunk of a man and you need to dress the part. You need some swimwear too. Our neighbors across the street have a pool and our next door neighbors do too. I’ve seen some tall tan young women coming and going at each of them. I must say, there aren’t many women in this town with huge titties, are there?”

“Not many in our neighborhood for sure. I know the family across the street. Their oldest daughter is in my class. She keeps her nose in the air, and I doubt she would invite me over to swim, even if you and I both use our wicked wiles on her.”

“Beginning tonight, our next door neighbor Miss Flirty - Lana Layman - and your classmate, snooty Miss Ravin Ramsey will both have dreams about their new secret hero lover, Patrick Surtaine.”

“Ms. Layman’s husband is a big gorilla looking man. He could crush me with one hand.”

“He’s got a little bitty dick and he can’t even get it up long enough to make his young wife pregnant. Lana is love-starved and she needs a real man-friend, not some big ape who likes to parade around, pretending he’s a man. She’s twenty-eight, he’s thirty-nine and she wants babies. That woman will test you, Hon. Once she becomes addicted to your cock she will want you to fuck her day and night.”

“I just now looked at this debit card. It has my name on it. I don’t have any money in the bank, and I sure don’t have any credit.”

“Now you do, and your credit is unlimited.”

“Please tell me how you can make these things happen so easily, on the spur of the moment.”

“My stepfather was superb as a magician, and also an illusionist, but he was even better as a mentalist. He was actually a master at all three, and when combined, he truly was a master. As proof, he gave me these huge perfect titties. Though he raped me and took my virginity - at least he gave me all his powers in return, of which I am so fucking proud to share with my new step-son.”

“Did you tease him?”

You’re getting too damn personal, Babe. But, you’re beginning to use some of your gifts on me, that I passed so freely to you. To answer your question, HELL YES I DID! But, it was after I tortured him with my naked ass and my little titties.

“I had seen one of his performances in person, where he supposedly gave a young woman out of the audience a perfect body, in place of her skinny body with zero curves to her figure whatsoever.

“Any way, I followed that young woman backstage to where she was on her knees naked, crying her eyes out as she looked at herself in a mirror. I asked her if the act was real and she showed me two pics of her naked beforehand.

“That very night, my Stepfather finally turned on me. He came to my room after I was asleep and tied my feet and hands to my bed. Then he raped me repeatedly until he couldn’t get his dick to stay hard. I taunted him and begged him, then I threatened to cut his dick off one night as he slept, if he didn’t use his powers to make his dick hard again, and fuck me some more. I wanted his to give me a perfect, sexy body.”

“What happened to him after he met your demands?”

“He cut me loose and I literally fucked him to death. That man had a cock to match yours and I could not get enough of it.”

“DAMN! I hope you never turn on me.”

“Hon, you have all the power in the world over me now. I am merely the provider of the power - you are now the owner and Master of the Power. For all the years I controlled that power, I was still finding new ways to use it and make it even more fun, and more powerful. Now, I am in awe at your mastery of the Mental Powers I have passed on to you.”

“I love the part where you let me hold you down and fuck you. I hope you never turn against me for that.”

“Just remember, each time you fuck me like that, I’ll pass even more of my power on to you. You have yet to hold me down to lay on my back and fuck me. Try it sometime, and you and I both, will both reap a multitude of rewards.”

“That has become one of my favorite ways to fuck, and I love your sexy ass.”

“I love your sexy ass too, and you need to realize, girls love a boy with a sexy ass. Just wait, you’ll have girls chasing you, wanting to know your number and wanting to invite you to their house. You, Patrick Surtaine, are sexy as hell.”

“Thanks to you ... My name wasn’t even in the same dictionary as sexy until you married Dad.”

“Speaking of which, I’m sure you have no way of knowing this, but your Dad is leaving this evening for France.”

“You’re right, I didn’t know that. You said that as if you’re not going with him.”

“Even though he’s supposed to be in my hometown for three months, I told him that I would hate to abandon you, just as you start your senior year in school ... and he agreed.”

“Angelique, I’ll be alright. You should go with him. I’m sure you have relatives and friends over there who would love to see you.”

“You and I can return to see them anytime, for an hour, a day, or a week. I need to stay here and back you up as you make a name for yourself as, The Dream Lover.”

The Dream Lover? That sounds like a TV series, or a movie.”

“We’ll sign the contract next week.”

“Are you serious? I see you smiling ... you’re serious aren’t you? Tell me about this. Sounds intriguing.”

“As soon as I knew for sure that you would have the ability to enter a woman’s dream, I contacted a friend - of a friend, who once lived in France. When I told him the erotic details of your abilities, leaving out the fucking and sucking scenes, he set up a meeting for us with his producer and director.”

“As much nudity, rough language, and naked fucking as we’re doing in our dream sequences, I don’t see how we can do a TV series, or even a movie.”

“I’m planning to ask for an X-Rated Online Website, plus video sales. I don’t see how they can refuse us, when they learn how exciting this will be.”

“I love the idea, but tell me how you plan to film the sequences in a woman’s or girl’s bedroom.”

“You’ll have a small body cam and you’ll have to sneak one or two more cameras into the room to set them up, before you get into bed with her.”

“I can see that happening, but I’d like for us to try it out before we meet with your movie guys.”

“I’ll bring the cameras and you can try it out on Lana Layman. How’s that?”

“Damn, I would love to have a video of her and me, if I can make it work like the others have so far.”

“I have full confidence in you. What I would like to see you try, is have her talking in her sleep before you get into bed with her. Even before she wakes up and realizes there’s a strange man in the house with her. Whether she recognizes you or not, you can have her talking sexy in her sleep. That alone should be some really erotic dialog.”

“I like it more all the time. I have no idea where the others are, do you?”

“They’re going home with Frankie and try on all their new clothes. I told them we would see them tomorrow - or the next day. Here’s your jeans, boots and shirts I picked out for you.

“Want to go get some pussy?”

“I love you, Angelique. You make my life so much more fun and exciting.”

“I love you too, Patrick. I never knew what exciting was until I met you. You make things happen in such a fantastic, fun way, and the women just love you for making them feel good about themselves. Plus they love you even more with your big fat cock inside their pussy...

“Look. There’s a light on at the Layman’s. You should drop in and have a look. He may be out, and she may be asleep in front of the TV.”

“I need to learn more about your mysterious premonitions, where you know beforehand what’s happening.”

“Think of Lana slumped over on the couch, with the TV volume turned down low. She may be dreaming, or she may be thinking of an old lover. Either way, you could actually appear on her TV screen, and start talking to her in your captivating voice, maybe even using a soft, sexy French accent. Even if she doesn’t wake up, she will remember your face and your voice, and want you to come back to see her again and again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.