Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

We were standing behind them when I told Angelique and Lindsey, “Turn around Ladies, I want you to meet Karen Hillis. She’s just now realized she’s an exhibitionist and she wants to fuck and suck all three of us by the fountain.”

Angelique was the first to turn and greet her, “Karen, I love your long black hair and I really, really love your big titties. I swear, your titties look identical to Lindsey’s and my own. Give me a hug and if you’re brave enough, kiss me Baby. We’re going to be best friends and we’re going to have fun with Patrick tonight.”

“I love all of you for letting me be here with you like this. I have never in my life felt so sexy, so wicked, and so fucking horny.”

“Are you on birth control?”

“No, but I still want Patrick to fuck me anyway. That is, if we can possibly get his cock inside my pussy.”

“We’ll get his cock inside your little pussy, have no worry about that. If you’re sure you don’t want him to make you pregnant yet, I’ll personally see to it you don’t get pregnant - this time.

“This time? You can do that?”

“Yes, but the next time you take his cock, it will be up to you and Patrick to make sure you don’t get excited and tell him to come inside your pussy.”

“I would love to tell him to keep fucking me and come in my pussy each time, but I really need to wait a year at least.

“Please remember me, Patrick, and let me fuck you again when I’m ready to have a baby.”

“Since Angelique is going to protect you when we fuck this time, I’ll make sure we don’t make you pregnant until you tell me you want my baby.”

“Does that mean we can fuck all we want to, with you still coming inside my pussy, and we won’t get me pregnant?”

“Yes and I’m going to see to it that you’ll love it as much as me, when I come inside your pussy each time.”

Lindsey asked, “Will you do that for me too, Patrick? I would love to feel you come inside my pussy, but I need to wait also.”

Angelique told me, “Patrick, you may need to ask all your friends if they are protected, and if not, do they prefer long term protection, without pills.

I stepped up behind Karen to put my arms around her and cup her huge titties. She leaned back against me and pushed her sexy ass against my cock.

Pulling her with me, I backed up and sat on the wide bench seat that circles the fountain, just out of the spray.

Angelique knelt between my legs, as Karen sat with her legs spread wide, over mine.

“I love your smooth little pussy Karen. Lindsey and I are going to eat you as you sit on Patrick’s cock and fuck him.”

“I told Patrick that I’ve never been with a man, but I am so ready to be fucked, and I hope you and Lindsey will let me eat your pussy as Patrick fucks you.”

“What would you do if one of your fellow teachers walked past, as you were sitting on Patrick’s cock?”

“I’m not sure. I suppose it would depend upon who it is.”

“If there were one particular teacher you would love to see you sitting on his cock, who would it be?”

“Hands down - Jacklyn Jennings! That woman makes me wish she and I were close friends, and I can’t help but wish she could be inside our little circle right now as we get ready to suck and fuck each other here at the fountain.”

I told her, “I would love to have some of her sexy ass myself.”

Lindsey told her, “Cathy showed me the pics of Jacklyn Jennings that night, when you and she saw Jacklyn with her young lover. They weren’t very good pics but we could tell it was her. Too bad her lover had his back to the camera.”

“YES! Fuck me deep, Patrick. I feel your cock slipping deeper and deeper inside my pussy! Just thinking about seeing Jacklyn and her lover that night, makes me wish she had invited me over to make it a threesome...

“OMIGOD Angelique! I love the way you’re eating my pussy.

“OH FUCK YES! Ram your cock deeper, Patrick.

“OH FUCK YES! Eat my pussy Lindsey. You’re as good as Cathy when she eats my pussy.

“Where did Angelique go? I wanted to eat her pussy as you fuck her.”

“She saw someone she wanted to bring over and join us. Here she comes now. Wow, that looks like my biology teacher from last year. It is... that’s Ms. Jacklyn Jennings.”

“Fuck me and come in my pussy! I would love to eat Jacklyn’s pussy as you fuck her just like this.”

“What would you do if she wanted to eat your pussy as you fuck me and get another come?”

“OH MY GOD! HERE SHE COMES!”

“KAREN! Angelique told me she has a friend over here she wants me to meet. I never knew your titties were so huge. I hope you don’t mind if I suck your titties, then eat your pussy - since we’re all naked here by the fountain. OH FUCK! I didn’t see Patrick sitting behind you with his cock in your pussy ... I should have recognized that cock!”

“Eat Karen’s pussy, Jacklyn. Then you can sit on my cock so she can eat your pussy. How did you happen to be here naked today?”

“It’s the weirdest damn thing, actually. I had dozed off on my couch and dreamed that I’m walking through the mall naked, and I met this beautiful woman who is also naked. Then suddenly, I’m really here and Angelique introduced herself to me. But, I have yet to know if I’m still dreaming, or if all of you are really brave enough to be here with me, naked and fucking in the mall with these people walking past.”

Angelique told her, “If you see someone you know walking past, step out and tap them on their shoulder, and invite them to take their clothes off and join us.”

“I would never be that brave. I mean, just look at Patrick’s cock sliding in and out of Karen’s pussy. How would I explain that?”

“Maybe Patrick could be fucking you, as Karen sees someone she knows, then invites them over to be fucked, or maybe even eat your pussy as Patrick fucks you.”

“Karen, would you let me sit on Patrick’s cock? I’ll suck your pussy again before we leave, if you will.”

“Would you come to my apartment and let Patrick fuck both of us?”

“YES! I would love to. I love your huge titties and I wish mine were that large.”

Angelique told her, “Sit on Patrick’s cock and try your best to make him come inside your pussy as you close your eyes and wish for huge titties just like Karen’s.”

“I’ve never heard of anything that wild, but I’d be willing to let him fill my pussy with cum, if I thought my titties would be even close to Karen’s.”

Lindsey told her, “Try it, you have nothing to lose. Just look at my titties, and all I did was wish they were this big while sitting on Patrick’s cock ... At the soccer matches even.”

Karen told her, “Sit on his cock, Jacklyn. I’m sure we’ll see someone here that you and I know. I’ll bring them over and ask them if they like public sex enough to get fucked here in the mall.”

“Did you let Patrick come inside your pussy?”

“Yes, but he told me that he wouldn’t make me pregnant until I tell him I want to have his baby.”

“Patrick, can you do that for me too? I would love to feel you coming in my pussy just like you did the other night. I mean, in my dream the other night.”

“Sure. I have to tell you though, that wasn’t a dream about us fucking when you let me come inside your pussy. You still have the hickey on your neck.”

“DO I REALLY? Put another one on me NOW next to that one. That made me get the biggest fuckin come of the night, when you sucked that hickey on the back of my neck. I’ll let you put hickeys all over my body, if you’ll fuck me again in my bed again as I dream. I wish I had a video of you lying on my butt and fucking me. OH FUCK YES! Shove your big cock up inside my pussy. I’m getting my come already...

“Angelique, are you really going to suck my titties as I sit on Patrick’s cock? YES! OH FUCK YES! Just look at my huge titties now. They’re as large as yours and Lindsey’s. How did you do that?”

“I think it has something to do with Patrick’s cock as he fucks you so deep.”

FUCK ME DEEPER, PATRICK! FUCK ME, I WANT ALL OF YOU INSIDE MY PUSSY - AND, I WANT HUGE FUCKIN TITTIES LIKE ANGELIQUE.

I looked up to see Karen talking to Ms. Frankie Martin, our senior high student counselor. They were laughing and pointing toward the fountain where we are.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.