Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Hi, I’m Patrick Surtaine and I’m selling tickets to the Fireman’s Ball next month ... Oh Wow, Ms. Hillis, I just now recognized who you are!”

“You do? I mean, Hi Patrick. I’d ask you in, but I just got out of the tub and I’m not dressed for company.”

“I hate that I came at a bad time, but I was selling tickets in this apartment building when one of the other volunteers told me you live on this floor. I was so excited, I hurried up here hoping to find your apartment before any of the others did. I had no idea this was your apartment. Uh, maybe I should leave and let you get dressed. I hope you’ll allow me to come back later.”

“NO! NO! NO! I mean, don’t leave. Won’t you come in now, since you’re here? I apologize for the way I look. I haven’t even brushed my hair after getting out of the tub.”

“I absolutely love your long black hair. I have always preferred brunettes with extremely long hair. I have never seen you at school with your hair down like this. You should let everyone see you this way. I swear, you are absolutely beautiful...

“I apologize. I’m afraid I was just gushing my words out, but I can’t get over how stunning you look standing here in front of me like this.”

“Thank you, Patrick. Won’t you come in and have a seat? Are you in a hurry? I could fix you a coke, or something.”

“I hate to bother you this way. I would take a coke, but only if you’re going to drink one too.

“I want to apologize again for acting like some dumb-ass kid. It’s just that I rarely get to see one of our teachers at home and when I do, it amazes me how different you are.”

“Come to the kitchen with me and I’ll fix us a coke. You’ll be a senior this year, won’t you?”

“Yes Ma’am. I’m excited too. I have some really special projects I’m working on that could actually help me graduate early and get a better start on an exciting career right out of high school.”

“That’s great. You can have a seat at the bar if you like. I hardly ever have company and I never have male company.”

“Really? I just knew you would have men lined up at your door. I mean, whether realize it or not, you are one of the most beautiful female teachers in our whole school system, and I just ... well, I better stop or I’ll embarrass you and me too ... again.”

“I’m flattered that you think so. But I’m not nearly as attractive as Jacklyn Jennings, and a few others who seem to attract men all the time. I remember seeing you with Lisa Gates a few times last year and I thought she was the luckiest girl on campus. I mean ... well, whether you realize it or not, you are a very handsome young man and you seem to have added muscles and toned your body in all the right places since I saw you last.”

“Yes, Lisa and I did date a few times, then she wanted to date someone else so we stopped seeing each other. I just happened to see her the other night though, and we picked up right where we left off. It seemed like the absence made both of us grow fonder. I even saw her Mom when I passed her bedroom, and she invited me in for a short visit.”

“Oh Wow. I’ve met Ms. Gates and she’s a very attractive woman.”

“She sure is and, she and Lisa have both invited me back. I doubt I’ll go back, though. I’m looking for someone older to date. I seem to have better luck with older women.”

“If I were younger, I would be flirting with you right now. Uh, I must apologize, I was thinking that and I let it slip.”

“WOW! I mean, were you really thinking about flirting with me? I wish I were older too, but I know you’d never want to be seen with a high school senior, and I’m sure you’d never think about sneaking around just to secretly meet me someplace.”

“Have you dated a lot of older girls, or maybe even women my age?”

“Well, not really dated, but I do have some very close, intimate friends about your age, and some a little younger too. Have you ever dated a younger man? I hope you don’t mind that I asked...

Like you, I was thinking that, and let it slip.”

“I don’t mind you asking. Here’s your coke. We can sit here or go into the living room if you like.”

“This is fine, if you don’t mind me taking up your time.”

“To answer your question, I have thought a lot about dating a younger man. Especially in the past few days. I would never have the courage to come right out and ask him to come see me. But, if he were to ask me, I would love to have him come over sometime ... Umm, do you dance?”

“I love to dance. Do you go dancing at clubs, or just dance here at home?”

“My Dad taught me to dance, well both my sisters too, and we have always danced by ourselves. But now, when we do go out together, we love dancing with different men.”

“See, that’s the reason I wish I were older. I’d go to clubs and dance with all the beautiful women who love to dance. I was just thinking about that song playing now and wondering how it would feel to dance with you ... I mean, if it played again.”

“Were you really? I was thinking the same thing. It’s almost over now, but if you asked, I would love to dance with you.”

“May I have this dance, Miss Hillis.”

“My pleasure, Mr. Surtaine. You’ll have to excuse my long dressing gown.”

“I love this gown on you. With your long black hair, you are absolutely stunning in that long white gown.”

“OMIGOD! You are such a great dancer. I love the two-step. I hope they’ll play another song like that. It has been ages since I danced with someone who dances as well as you. My Father, as a matter of fact. Back when I was in high school.”

“Please don’t let me step on your toes. I just now noticed you’re barefoot.”

“Kick your boots off and dance with me, Patrick. You really are good, and I love the way you hold me.”

“I was taught to not hold a woman too close unless I know her well enough, or she moves closer and allows me to hold her.”

I kicked my boots off and when I stood, Karen was waiting for me with her arms out. I pulled her close, and she snuggled even closer. There was no doubt she’s a good dancer and when the song ended, she leaned back and laughed aloud ... as the same song started playing over again.

“I’ve never heard that music channel play the same song back-to-back like that.”

“Maybe they wanted us to keep dancing. Whatever the reason, I’m glad they did, because I love dancing with you.”

“You dance so ... well. I almost said sensually, but I stopped. You do dance in a way that makes me feel like I’m a lady and not just some dance hall wallflower.”

“A wallflower you’ll never be, and if I were to pick the sexiest lady from the entire teaching staff, it would be you, hands down.”

“You’re going to keep on, and I’ll start believing your compliments.”

“Believe me, Lady. Already I wish I was out of school. At least I wouldn’t be afraid to ask this certain, beautiful teacher, that I’ve just had the pleasure of dancing with ... out on a real date.”

“Would you really want a date with me?”

“Miss Hillis, I would get down on one knee and beg you for a date, if I thought I had a chance.”

“My name is Karen. Tell me where we could go that I wouldn’t be exposed to ridicule for dating a student?”

“Just for fun, I’ll let you pretend we could go anywhere together and no one would even think it’s odd that we’re together.”

“I’m sure it would be fun, but that will never happen, will it?”

“If you believe strongly enough, it will.”

“You’re teasing me now, aren’t you?”

“No. Actually we could step out on your balcony and dance naked, and no one would even notice.”

“NO WAY! Are you trying to trick me into dancing naked on the balcony?”

“Have you ever wished you could dance naked and no one could see you.”

“No, but last night I dreamed I was walking through the mall naked and no one even looked my way. At first I was shy, trying to cover my ... myself. Then I actually got pissed that no one even noticed that I was naked.”

“Did you really dream that? I had a similar dream like that two nights ago and you’re not going to believe this, but I saw you naked at the mall.”

“You’re teasing me about my dream, aren’t you?”

“I swear! I saw you in my dream. You went up the escalator to the second level and looked into the window at the ladies swimwear shop.”

“OHHHHH - MYYYYY - GODDDD! I actually did that in my dream!”

“You even walked into the shop and looked at all the thong bikinis.”

Patrick! Do you realize what this means?”

“Not really, except the fact that I saw you naked and nearly had a heart attack when I awakened and it was only a dream. By the way, and I hope you don’t slap my face for this, but you are even more beautiful naked than you are in that dressing gown.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.