Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Look at Patrick’s naked cock and look at my naked body. Tell me if you’d like to have some of my stepson’s cock, and some of my pussy.”

Cathy told me, “Lie on the grass, Patrick. I’m going to ride your cock like a cowgirl and I want to see Lindsey eating Angelique’s pussy as Lindsey eats her pussy.

“Angelique, I would strip naked and run across this sports complex if I had titties like yours.”

Angelique winked at me, just before Cathy sat on my cock. I could hear Angelique, even though she never moved her lips, or spoke aloud.

Run your hands over her tiny titties and make hers as large as mine’

You mean ... I mean? Can I actually make changes to a woman’s body, same as you?’

You have the ability to make whatever changes you can imagine to anyone’s body, now that I have passed my gift of life’s deepest passions to you. Make all the girls and women happy with their sexy new bodies, and keep calling me to join in your public or private orgies’

Angelique was still smiling as I ran my hands under Cathy’s loose t-shirt and slipped my fingers underneath her tight sports bra. Her tiny nipples perked up like small spikes as I massaged her. Then, I could feel her titties as they began to grow.

“That feels so damn good, Patrick. I wish I had titties like Angelique and an ass to match. I would let you come in my pussy anytime, any day and any night.”

“Are you protected?”

As she answered, I pulled her sports bra up over her huge titties.

“No, but I’ll let you come in my pussy if you could make my titties grow as big as Angelique’s. OH FUCK PATRICK! Are you actually making my titties grow? OMIGOD! I-love-my-titties. Keep massaging them. I want really huge fuckin titties so I can be like Angelique, and never wear a bra. OH FUCK YES! I’m getting my come again, and I feel your cock filling my pussy. Keep fucking me, I want more, then I want Wyn and Lindsey to fuck you so you can give both of them huge titties.”

Cathy is smiling as she looks at Lindsey, then she raised her shirt to expose her naked, 40 inch bust to Lindsey.

“Patrick, I want to sit on your cock and let you come in my pussy, now. Please give me titties to match Cathy’s. If you’ll fuck the three of us now, we’ll invite you to come see us any time you want more pussy, day or night, any day of the week.”

“Be careful when you sit on his cock, Lindsey. Your pussy is slick, but this young man has a cock that will stretch your pussy to the limit while probing all the way to your womb.”

I stepped over to sit on someone’s ice chest, and pulled Lindsey back to sit on my legs. With her sisters and Angelique helping her, she managed to get my cockhead inside her pussy. Though she and Cathy have kids old enough to play soccer, her pussy is small like Lisa Gates, and I’ve already planned another nighttime raid on Lisa and her Mom’s bedrooms.

“Patrick?”

“Yes? Are we hurting you?”

“No, your cock feels so good slipping inside my pussy. I just wanted to ask if I could turn around and kiss you while we fuck naked outdoors, in front of all these people?”

“Yes, I love fucking that way too. Have you ever had your titties sucked while having a cock inside your pussy?”

“No, but now that I have these huge fuckin titties, I would love for you to show me how that feels.”

“Raise your leg and I’ll spin you around on my cock. I hope you and your sisters will remember me when I come back to see you in your dreams. I love your pussy and I really do love your big titties.”

“SUCK MY TITTIES! I’m getting my come again. I’m not on the pill but I would love to have a baby girl with you as her daddy.”

“Fuck me and take my cock deeper, we’ll make that happen as soon as you tell me we can.”

“Will you kiss me now that you’ve made me come four times? I want to hug my big naked titties against your naked chest as we kiss.”

“Your titties are just like Angelique’s, and I love my stepmom’s titties. Kiss me and let me kiss both your little nipples before you get off my cock.”

“OH WOW. You’re making me come again. Suck my titties and let me have all your cock inside my pussy one more time.”

Wyn was standing beside me when Lindsey rolled off my legs with Cathy helping her stand.

“Wyn, I hope you’re ready for me. I have wanted your sexy ass since the minute I first saw you.”

Her face is still wet from eating Angelique’s pussy.

“Angelique told me that I should wait to get my huge titties from you as you and I fuck the first time. I want to sit on you like Lindsey and Cathy did.

“Fuck me good Patrick, but I want us to wait to have my first baby with you.”

“You’ll have to hurry and get off when I tell you. I hope by waiting, you’ll want to spend a lot of time with Angelique and me.”

“YES. That’s what I want, and Angelique told me we would have lots of fun, just like today.”

“Come to me and take my cock slowly so we don’t hurt your pussy.”

Angelique told me, “Her virgin pussy is wet and ready for you. Fuck her, Patrick.”

Wyn sat facing me as she lowered her body to take my cock slowly until I knew she had all of me.

“Are you alright? I love your pussy and I want to kiss your tiny nipples as you fuck me.”

“Fuck me and make my titties as big and beautiful as Angelique’s and my sisters’. YES OH FUCK YES! SUCK MY TITTIES! OMIGOD I LOVE MY TITTIES! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! I never knew fucking would be this much fun.”

“You need to hurry and get your come. I’m getting close, with your little pussy pulling on my cock.”

“When I get up, I want to take your cock in my mouth. Angelique told me she can swallow all of your cock, then drink your cum. I want you that way too.”

“Get off! GET OFF ME NOW!”

With her sisters and Angelique gathered around, Wyn backed up to take my cock in her mouth. I had no idea she could do what my stepmom does. Then she took my cock down her throat, all the way to my balls, as she made me come again, and again.


Angelique and I were ready to leave when she asked Wyn if she would like to go with us.

“I would love to. Are you sure you don’t mind me tagging along?”

“My husband is at work and we’ll have lots of fun fucking Patrick again.”

“I’ll have to be back before 3:00. My sisters are working the second shift this week and I keep their kids.”

“We’ll have you back in plenty of time.”

We said our goodbyes and made plans to see Cathy and Lindsey again.

We’re naked, with me between them as we walk. This was another first for me, and now that I’ve done this, I knew I would take many more nude strolls.

We went straight to my room and Angelique threw the spread back before we got on my bed. I had forgotten all about Cathy mentioning her friend, Karen Hillis until Wyn asked if I knew her.

“Patrick, have you ever met Cathy’s teacher friend she was talking about?”

“No, she must never come over to senior high. Do you know her?”

“I met her back when they were in high school, but I haven’t seen her in years. She and Cathy were in the same grade. Karen went to college and Cathy got married when Lindsey did. I do have a recent pic of Karen and Cathy together, that Cathy sent to my phone and told me I should meet her, since I’m single and Karen is too.”

Angelique told her, “Show us the pic. Cathy told Patrick that her friend has a body like yours, before Patrick made your titties grow.”

“She really does have a nice body, but she’s nowhere near as big in her bust as you and I are now. Here’s the pic, and when you zoom in, you can see Karen’s tiny nipples through her shirt.”

“She’s very attractive and yes, she is very sexy too. Is she not married?”

“No, but I think Cathy told us once that she’s dating some guy from across town, that teaches at another school.”

“Patrick, zoom this pic real close and see if you can connect with her. I would love for Wyn to see you in action, if Karen happens to be the least bit curious.”

“I’ve never done this. You’ll have to tell me how to start.”

“You’ll have to look at her pic, then think about her living alone. Maybe she’s out at this time, or who knows, she could be about to take a relaxing, hot bubble bath.”

“I know you well enough by now, to catch your subtle hints. Let me see that phone. I’ve never approached anyone this way, but if this works, I know many more women and girls I’d like to reach out and touch, just by looking at a photo and thinking about them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.