Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I held my phone behind me as she stood quickly to look all around. Then, I saw her smile and I felt like I was about to have some really hot, fast, fun, even if I don’t get any pussy. I wished now that I knew more about this gift Angelique has given me. I would love to have this pretty woman under my control in some manner or another, for a little while at least.

My phone buzzed and I saw her looking all around again. I knew she was searching for someone looking at their phone. As I looked around, there must have been twenty or more moms and teenagers near me, holding their phones as they tapped messages or flipped through photos.

I felt braver and held my phone up to read her text, as I casually made my way closer, around behind where she sat with her friends.

I don’t know how you managed to get my number, if this is a cruel joke, or if you’re real. But either way, you just made my day. If I knew you were real and really a teenage boy, I would hunt you down like the FBI was after your ass’

I sent her another text. This could get really interesting.

If I knew you were serious, I would come closer. I’ve never done anything like this before, but when I saw you walk past, you nearly caused me to stumble and fall, the sexy vibes coming from your body were so strong’

Come closer, Patrick. I need to at least see the person who is making me feel like an eager teenage girl again’

I replied, ‘I don’t want to cause you any trouble but I would love to know your name, and maybe get into trouble with you’

At least tell me what you’re wearing. You know what I’m wearing and where I’m sitting’

I replied again, ‘I know you’re wearing white, tiny lace bikini panties because I saw them when you propped both feet up as you sat down’

She looked all around at the people in front of her real quick, and I laughed.

Please don’t play mean games with me. This was fun when you sent me the first text. You made me feel sexy and attractive. Please, I need lots and lots more of that feeling’

Do you have kids playing today’

I don’t have any kids. I’m here with my two sisters to watch their kids play. Do you have kin here’

No, actually I was jogging past when I saw you go to the concession stand. I was waiting for you to come back and I made sure I was close when you passed by. I’m standing behind you now, and there are four boys about my age near me’

She whirled to look right at me, then she looked the other boys over, up and down, before looking at me again. I was shocked when she started walking straight toward me. Then I was afraid she would set me up to be arrested.

“Patrick?”

“My name is Patrick, may I ask your name?”

“Wyn, W-Y-N. You look older than a teenager.”

“You look absolutely beautiful and you’re not even trying.”

“You, young man, are a flatterer and if you’re not careful, you could get into some seriously deep trouble.”

“Before I get into trouble, would you feel safe stepping away from these boys so we can talk more freely?”

“I love your smile and I envy your moxie. I wish I had half the courage you show at your age. Come with me, Patrick. I need to put something in my car.”

“Are you in a relationship with someone?”

“No. I was, but I told him to get lost ... Are you?”

“No, I was but she told me to get lost.”

“Did she really? Or, were you just having fun with me?”

“She did, but since then, I have gained a lot more confidence, and I would love to have fun with you.”

“There’s something about you ... I don’t know what it is, but it makes me want to have fun with you.”

“I saw your smile earlier, and I do believe we could have some really wicked fun, if you’re willing.”

“Wicked? Willing to do what? I don’t want to be arrested.”

“We’ll never be arrested, no matter what we do. Are you interested?”

“I haven’t had any real fun since I was your age.”

“You’re only, what? Five, maybe six years older?”

“Five, but you look and act much more mature than eighteen.”

“Since you make me feel more mature, I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Tell me how we’re going to have such wicked fun. I hope you don’t ask me to take my clothes off and streak naked across the soccer field.”

“That sounds like fun, and I would love to run alongside you and video you all the way. But, I have something else in mind that would be even more fun ... Are you a virgin?”

“Yes, but why would you ask me that, just as we’re beginning to have fun?”

“I just wanted to be sure. I would hate ask something of you that would make you mad at me.”

“And if I had said I’m no longer a virgin, would you have asked me to do something more daring, or even more wicked?”

“Well, maybe more exciting. If I told you that we could sit on the hood of your sports car naked and no one would notice us, would you join me?”

“If I saw you sitting on top of my car naked with these people walking past without freaking out, I would consider it. You could never make that happen, could you? That was just a hypothetical question, right?”

Wrong! If I told you that I could come to you in your sleep and make you dream of me, would you invite me into your dream?”

“You’re messing with my mind now. That’s not possible ... Is it?”

“It is, and if you’ll let me, I’ll prove it tonight. I’ll even promise to leave your virginity intact.”

“If you actually enter my dream, I’ll probably molest you, I’ll be so happy to see you and excited to see you naked, whether I’m asleep or awake. Tell me something Patrick, do you actually have magical powers? There is definitely something totally mysterious about you that makes you, I don’t know, maybe - exceptional?”

“I do have some powers, but I’m not sure of my limits, how many, or how powerful they are. Do you want to explore the possibilities with me? I’m still new at this.”

“Could we actually take our clothes off and not be arrested?”

“Would you, if I told you yes?”

“If you’ll pull your soccer shorts down right here, and show me what’s making that huge bulge, I will.”

“Show me yours and I’ll show you mine.”

“OH DAMN! PATRICK? Is that thing real? OH MY GOD!”

“Yes, now show me yours and I want to see your real one, too.”

“I’ll show you the only one I have.”

... I couldn’t help but wonder if she has a bald pussy like the others I’ve fucked so far, or my second hairy pussy, like Ms. Emily Gates.

OH HELL YEAH! I’m still batting .900

“I love your little bald pussy.”

“Shit, Patrick. I love the looks of your giant cock, but I doubt we could even force that big bastard inside my pussy.”

“They were made to fit, and come together.”

“I know, but your cock is way too big for my little pussy ... Uh, I just realized what you said.”

“But, if you want it bad enough, your pussy will gobble my cock right up and want some more before the day’s over.”

“Are you actually that experienced?”

“No, but I have had three really good teachers who gave me a few lessons”

“Will you teach me all you’ve learned, and still be gentle with me?”

“Teach you? Are you serious? Heck yes I will.”

“Will you teach my two sisters? They have each been married, but they know nothing about how to please a man, or even experience pleasure themselves during sex, except with another woman.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, now let’s go meet them and I’ll even sit on your lap.”

“With my cock in your pussy?”

“DAMN PATRICK! Are you really serious about us doing crazy shit like that out here in public?”

“Sure, wouldn’t you love to have my cock inside your pussy, right now, right here in public?”

“Well, I have to admit, you do tempt me.”

“What about your sisters? Would they?”

Wait just a minute, damn it! If anyone gets to take your cock in their pussy during these soccer matches, it will be me ... Well, first anyway.”

She reached out to take my hand, and I told her, “We didn’t put anything in your car.”

“I know. I was going to put you in there with me, but I decided I want your cock in my pussy as we sit behind my sisters.”

“Now you’re teasing me, right?”

“No, the more I think about your handsome cock, the more I want it inside my pussy, since you said you wouldn’t hurt me and we wouldn’t be seen.”

“Hurt you much, is what I said.”

“Okay, hurt me much. I like you, Patrick. I like you a lot, and my sisters will like you too, once they meet your cock.”

“I wasn’t planning to flash it at them.”

“I want them to see your cock. Please? I’ll even help you fuck them later, once we put their kids to bed. That is, if you’ll show them your cock just before I take it inside my pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.