Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“OH FUCK YES! I’m fucking my man. I love your cock, Patrick. I want more, and I want you to fuck me faster, as I fuck you like this. I think I’m about to get my ... OH OH OH OH - FUCK YES! I just got my first come with your cock inside my pussy. Fuck meeee.”

She’s lying on top of me with her face over mine, looking down at me. We’re both breathing hard, yet she leans closer and we kiss.

“OH WOW! I never knew sex could be so exciting and pleasurable. It was like I couldn’t get enough of you. As huge as your cock is, each time I took all of you, I was still wanting more and more. I hope it’s that good each time we fuck, for as long as we’re together.”

“What if I want you to stay with Angelique and me forever?”

“Please tell me you’re not teasing. You make me feel so good, and being here with you and Angelique is like I have finally found my dream place in life.”

“I’m not kidding or teasing. But I do want to be sure you understand that I love my Step-Mom, and we love, loving each other. She’s going to have my babies, and that’s not all. I have even more friends who love me and even though they don’t live with us, we do see them regularly.”

“Just tell me that I can be with you and Angelique and I’ll help you love all our friends. I’ll have your babies too, if and when you tell me I can. I want both of you to meet my Mom. She will love you simply because I love you. Already, I’m wishing I could rub my lucky dice all over her as soon as you meet her.”

Angelique asked her, “What would you wish for your Mom, if you could make a wish for her, like you did with your grandparents?”

“Oh Angelique! I would wish she could look just like you. She’s such a happy person, but she’s given up on diets and exercises. She’s not fat and she’s not ugly, she just doesn’t have a beautiful body, or beautiful hair like you ... and now, me. I would give up what I’ve been suddenly blessed with, if Mom could look like this.”

“Does she work? What’s your mom’s name?”

“Her name is Evelyn. She works part time and she draws a pension from the military since Dad was killed when I was little.”

“Would she like to travel and gamble with us?”

“PATRICK! Would you let her?”

Would she? Is the question. We’re planning to stop next at the Chickasaw Tribal Casino in Thackerville, Oklahoma.”

“We live just across the Texas State Line, not far from Thackerville, Oklahoma. WinStar World Casino and Resort - is the name of that casino.”

“Does she ever go to the casino?”

“She loves going, but she only takes twenty dollars. If she loses that, she comes home - which eventually happens each time she goes. She has never come home a winner...

“Do you think I could use my lucky dice on her, and make her a winner like Gramps and Grandma?”

“Use my cellphone and call her. If she’ll meet us there, I’ll even help you try to make her a winner. Maybe she can win at least a few hundred.”

“When do you want me to tell her to be there?”

“How long does it take her to get there from your house?”

“About thirty-five minutes ... Patrick? We can’t get there that soon. Not even tomorrow this time.”

“Do you love me and trust me?”

“You know I do. I’ve had your huge cock in my pussy up to my belly button, and I trusted you then. Please tell me that we can see Mom today. I would love for her to look like Angelique and me. She used to be so pretty and then she got sick and her body went to pot.”

“Call her. Tell her you’ll be waiting for her in the casino, at the five dollar slots.”

“Do this for me, and I’ll be your slave forever.”

“I don’t want a slave, but you can be my lover forever. What about your mom? What will she do, if she suddenly looks identical to you and Angelique?”

“I’m not sure. I know she will be like me and cry, she’ll be so happy. After that, I’m sure she will want to buy some really nice clothes and lingerie”

“Would she be happy staying with us? Even when we go back home?”

“WOULD YOU? OH PATRICK! I see you smiling. Please tell me that Mom and I can live with you and Angelique. With your other friends and women too, I mean.”

“Call her. Remember, you have the lucky dice and you haven’t yet to discover how powerful they are. You need to really make your mom a Hot Mom and make her happy just like you. After the way you managed to help your grandparents win all that money, I’m sure you could even do better than that, if you were to think of some really big numbers for your mom to win.”

“If Mom looks like Angelique and me, will you love her too?”

“If you three look identical, I may not be able to tell which is which. As a matter of fact, I would love sleeping with all three of you.”

“Naked?”

“I love sleeping naked, don’t you?”

“Since we made love, I would stay naked with you if I could.”

“Make that call. I need to make another call to my bank.”

“Angelique I see you smiling, you’ve been quiet until I said that.”

“You’re going to call her and ask her to meet us, aren’t you?”

“Yes, and how will I ever convince her to leave her job, and her mom and dad?”

“Tell her that you left your briefcase in her boss’ office and you need it right away. Tell her it has your name embossed on the handle in gold letters and there’s private jet waiting for her at the airport. If she protests about losing her job, tell you will hire her as your secretary and pay her double what she’s making now.”

“I see right now, I still need more lessons, even as I learn more and more from you.”

“You’re doing very well for yourself. I would advise you to keep Lauren and Dominique with us at all times. I could learn to love both of them myself, and you need three beautiful young women to love.”

“You’re counting Evelyn too?”

“Yes, I love the idea of having three more women living with us, who look identical to me ... don’t you?”

“More and more all the time, and thanks.”

“You need to pick up your phone, Lauren is waiting for instructions.”

Hi Patrick, I just now received a message to call you. I hope everything is going well for you.”

“Hi Lauren, I love your voice and I wish I were there with you, but what I need you to do for me, is very very important and you’re the only person there, I feel I can trust.”

Sure, tell me what you need and I’ll make sure it’s done. Oh, the Vice President told me, you are now our largest depositor, after all those millions you deposited.”

“I’ll have even more winnings I need to deposit soon, but first I need you to go to Mr. Martin’s office and get my briefcase. I left it there the last time I was in his office, and I need you to bring it to me.”

REALLY? I won’t lose my job will I?”

“No way. If anyone gives you any trouble, tell them you’re taking care of your largest depositor’s business and you may not be back for week or two. There’s a private jet waiting at the airport for you. They know your name, they know where you’re going, and they know how important this is.

“Do you follow me so far?”

YES, and I am so excited, I need to run to the restroom before I leave the bank. How long will it take for me to get there?”

“Not long at all. Hurry Baby, I’m getting anxious to see you.”

ARE YOU REALLY? I’m on my way.”

“You did that very well, Dear ... When she boards the plane, I’ll take over and make sure she’s the perfect female executive you need handling all your assets, keeping your calendar, and taking care of all your personal properties...

“I’ll make sure she notifies her parents of her new position, and I’ll make sure the bank gives her a nice bonus for personally taking care of their largest depositor ... They may even keep her on their payroll as she lives and travels with us...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.