Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“You should call your bank and tell them to keep this quiet.”

We were on our way to the casino when I called.

Hello, this is Lauren Altman, how may I help you?”

I knew her but I knew she would never remember me. “Lauren, this is Patrick Surtaine and I need...

PATRICK! How are you? I saw you at the soccer matches a few days ago and before I could come over and speak to you, you seemed to just disappear. Uh, what can I do for you?”

“I wish now that I had seen you. You used to jog past our house twice a day and I haven’t seen you in weeks.”

I twisted my ankle and I’ve had to stay off it as much as possible. I am able to work but that’s because I sit on my butt all day. OOPS! Sorry about saying butt.”

“Are you still living at home?”

Yes I am. Mom fusses at me all the time and tells me I’m going to end up an old maid if I don’t meet a man soon.”

“I wish I was older, your mom would have to run me off.”

PATRICK! Do you mean that?”

“I sure do. Hey look Lauren, I need to get off here but I’d love to call you when I get back in town.”

Before I could say any more, she gave me her cell number. “Please call me. I would love for Mom to meet you and I would love to spend some time with you. I mean, if you would like to. Now, how may I help you?”

“Is Mr. Martin in?”

No, he’s attending a banker’s meeting all this week. I’m taking all his messages while he’s away, if you’d like to leave him a message.”

“Will you promise to keep this a secret? I have a very important message for him.”

We never discuss our customer’s personal business with anyone.”

“There will be more than one large deposit made to my account soon, and I need to make sure that no one will ever discuss my business.”

Rest assured, your deposits will never be made public, or discussed here at the bank. Please call me when you return. I would love to talk more.”

“I sure will. Take care of that ankle and we’ll jog when I return. Bye for now.”

“I take is she’s another hot prospect for your keepsake album?”

“Very hot. She’s twenty-one and she’s not married. You’ll love being her close friend as much as me.”

We were the only ones on the elevator and the door was about to close when I looked up to see - her - running toward me. I put my hand between the doors just as she put her hand between them from the other side. When the doors opened again, I took her hand and pulled her inside.

She’s laughing and I am too.

“You’re Patrick Surtaine, aren’t you?”

“Yes and you’re Dominique Alvarez, aren’t you?”

“YES! How did you know?”

“How did you know?”

“I have dreamed about you for the past five nights and when I saw you, I thought I was seeing things. There was no way I was going to let the elevator doors close without meeting you. Tell me the truth, how did you know me?”

“Almost the same way. My Step-mom and I are here for a few days and I told her I was going to meet a tall, beautiful young woman with long black hair and a happy smile, while we’re here.”

“This is your Step-mom?”

“Yes, please say hi to Angelique Surtaine, my Step-mom.

“Angelique, this is the beautiful young woman I told you I was going to meet. Dominique Alvarez.”

“Dominique, you fit Patrick’s description exactly the way he described you. Come give me a hug. I hope you’re free to join us as we stroll through the casino.”

“Oooh Angelique, you are so beautiful and I love the way you make me feel with your arms around me.”

“Please tell us you’re free to join us as we tour the casino and maybe play some slots.”

“I would love to, but I need to find my grandmother and grandfather. I’m here with them and they love the slots too. If I text them, will you and Patrick come with me to meet them?”

“We would love to. I want to know more details of those dreams you and Patrick have been having about each other, before you even met. This has to be more than a coincidence.”

“I would be embarrassed to tell you some of the things he and I did in my dreams.”

“You would be embarrassed to know what he told me you and he did his dreams.”

“Patrick, did you really dream naughty dreams like that about us?”

“I sure did and I’m so happy we get to meet like this. I would love to know more about you - where you live, where you go to school, and how long you will be here. But first, text your grandparents so we can meet them. Now that I have met the girl of my dreams, I don’t want to let you go.”

“You’re just saying that! As bad as I wanted to meet the man of my dreams, I was so afraid he wouldn’t like me because I’m so tall and my titties are so small. Sorry about saying titties, but my little titties are on my mind all the time. Every night, I wish for huge titties like Angelique’s when I awaken in the morning.”

“Maybe you just need to have a good friend helping you wish.”

“Oh Angelique, I’d give anything if that was all it takes. I would kill to have titties as big as yours. You don’t even wear a bra, do you? I can see them move and it’s driving me crazy, wishing I had titties to match yours.”

“What would your gramps and granny say if you showed up with huge titties?”

“Granny would want to know how and where I got them. Gramps would want to know if I could get Granny some like them.”

“What are their ages?”

“They’re both sixty-five. Gramps has arthritis really bad and walks with a cane, and Granny couldn’t hear a bomb if it went off in her lap. She’s even smaller than I am, on her chest.”

I asked her, “If you’re only eighteen, how are you able to come in the casino?”

“Granny got me a pass, and as long as I don’t gamble, I can be here with them...

“Look, Granny just sent me a text and each of them are up five hundred. They’re having fun and I’m glad they’re winning.”

“Maybe you’ll bring them even more luck.”

“Patrick, there is something about you that makes me smile all over when you look at me. I wish I had your confidence. You even walk and talk with confidence.”

“If I told you that you could have one wish but you could only wish your Gramps and Granny would each hit a huge jackpot, or you would suddenly have huge titties to match Angelique’s, which would you choose?”

“I would want them to hit the jackpot. They aren’t poor, but they have to watch their expenses. Once a year they come here, hoping to hit the big one. They bring two hundred dollars each and as long as they’re winning, they play. If they lose, they go home. This is the first time I’ve gotten to meet them here and I would give up wishing for huge titties like Angelique’s, if I knew it would mean they would win a jackpot.”

Angelique asked her, “Did you fly here to meet them?”

“Yes and I’m staying three days before I fly back to Texas. How long will you be staying?”

“We have no agenda. We plan to travel across a few more states that have casinos and lotteries, and eventually end up in Las Vegas before we return home.”

“LAS VEGAS? I would love to go there one time. I love seeing those showgirls kicking up their heels wearing scanty costumes.”

I pointed to the floor at her feet, “Look on the floor! Someone lost their lucky pair of dice. Both of them are on seven. You should put a dollar in that slot machine and pull the lever.”

“I’m not allowed to gamble, or I would.”

Angelique took her dice and kissed them before putting a five dollar bill in the Lucky Seven Slot Machine. Before she pulled the handle, she told Dominique, “Hold each of those dice against your titties, we’re going to hit the jackpot and you’re going to have those huge titties you’ve been wishing for.”

Before the numbers stopped spinning, the machine was going wild. The red light on top was blinking and the siren was wailing, as the numbers slowed and stopped on four sevens in a row, with a hundred and fifty thousand showing.

“OMIGOD! Hold my dice for me, Angelique.” She shoved them into her open hands and reached for me. Her loose blouse was about to split as she held me against her huge titties.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.