Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Ms. Kennedy Chaney didn’t look at all like I pictured her when her sister described her to me.

Her hair is longer and her face isn’t as broad. As for her body, I may have to work overtime, more than a few hours today. I knew beforehand that not only will I have to give her a chance at a better life, I’ll have to instill in her the will to never let herself go like this again.

“Ms. Chaney?”

“Yes? How may I help you?”

“I’m Patrick Surtaine and I’m a senior in high school. I was talking to your sister this morning when I happened to mention I was stopping by to see if you have a book I’ve been searching for.

“Anyway, she asked me to be sure and tell you she has some new photos of herself and she wants to share them with you. I told her I would be glad to bring her photos over since I was coming here anyway, so she gave them to me.

“There has to be a few dozen in this manila envelope as bulky as it is.”

“Thank you Patrick. I can hardly believe she has photos made of herself. She and I have sworn off having pictures made since we both suffer from the same eating disorder that our Mom died from. Tell me how she looks. I hate to open these. I get so upset when I see photos of women as big as me.”

“I’m not sure what she has done to herself or what diet she’s been on, but your sister doesn’t look overweight to me. She did tell me that one of her friends showed her some nude photos of herself, after losing all her extra weight. Then as she looked at her friends photos, her own body began to change rapidly. I was embarrassed when she took the time to show me about three dozen naked photos of herself. Of course, I wasn’t about to offend her. I took each one and looked it over carefully, in detail.”

“Are you serious? I mean does my sister actually have a nice body?”

“Yes and if you’ll look through all these photos in here, you’ll see her nude photos taken in some of the most erotic positions I have ever seen in my life.”

“There’s no way my sister would resort to such idiotic behavior! I know you’re trying to trick me. I’m sure Claire put you up to this. Tell me the truth. Did she or didn’t she?”

“Ms. Kennedy, I saw her put every one of those naked photos in that envelope myself. Well, all but one, and I asked her if I could keep it.”

“Show that one to me. It must be a nasty one if she didn’t want it, but you did.”

“She let me take it with my phone.”

“Well, let me see your phone.”

“She has something in her mouth.”

“Patrick, I should call the security guard on you! I’m sure you’re trying to force me to look at naked photos of some other woman.”

“Open your envelope and tell me who that is standing there naked with huge titties and a sexy ass. The first one you’ll see is her smiling as she holds up a sheet of paper with your name on it, telling you to look at her naked photos - so you’ll also have a body just like her.”

“If there was any way for that to be true. I would let you take a naked pic of me with your phone if that is true.”

“Open the envelope Ma’am, I don’t have all day!”

“OH MY LORD! OH WOW! OH FUCK YES!”

“Do you believe me now?”

“Well, I do about my sister’s photos, but I don’t feel, or see any changes to my body.”

“You have to stand up and let me take the first one with my camera. That’s what happened. You have me so nervous wanting to see you naked, I got it all backwards.”

“Do I have to take my clothes off?”

“No. I mean, she didn’t but when I took the photo, her clothes came off and I took fifty more of her.”

“SO, YOU’RE THE ONE WHO TOOK ALL THESE NAKED PICS OF MY SISTER?”

“Yes and she told me you would be just like this, scared to get your own sexy body with huge titties and a sexy ass like hers.”

“MY LORD! Here’s one with Claire naked and bent over with you standing behind her naked. There’s no way my sister would let you do this to her. This one has to be fake.”

“Which one is that? Oh yeah, I remember that one. She was so excited she wanted me to fuck her from behind.”

“It’s bad enough just listening to you. I’m glad it doesn’t show any of your sex act.”

“The next four or five shows my cock inside her pussy.”

“NO WAY!”

“If you’re afraid to look, throw the damn pics in the garbage and I’ll leave right now! I’m only here because your sister asked me to bring these photos to you, so you could choose to have a body like hers, or wimp-out and keep the lard-ass body you have now.”

“I’m not a damn wimp! And besides, I don’t have a lard-ass, I’ll have you know! Do I have to bend over in front of you and let you ... you know?”

“Not really. You can look like you do now, for the rest of your life, which probably won’t be that long the way you’re gaining weight.”

“But, if I let you put your thing in me back there, I get a body like Claire has in these photos?”

“I don’t have a thing! But if you let me put my cock in your pussy back there, I could put my cock in the wrong hole.”

Patrick?”

“Okay, I’ll leave you alone. You need to call your sister and tell her you were too damn chicken-shit to ever want a sexy body like hers.”

“Young man, you cannot talk to me like that.”

“I just did, and now I’m leaving! You’re going to hate yourself when you see Claire’s sexy body. Good Bye and Good Luck!”

“WAIT!”

I knew when I heard that ripping sound, Kennedy would be naked when I turned around.

She is and she has her fat body bent forward over her desk.

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME, PATRICK!”

Knowing what she’s going to look like, gave me the courage to stick my cock between her flabby buttocks and ram it all the way to my balls inside her.

I was glad when it happened as fast as it did so I won’t have to look at her fat ass any longer. Though I love pussy, this one nearly turned me against fucking a fat woman - forever.

She was bawling, and squalling, and screaming, and yelling until I just fuckin muted her. When I looked down, I could swear I had my cock between Angelique’s buttocks. That made me feel so good, I gave her a double dose of my magic elixir. Though she won’t get pregnant, she will get her period so late, she’ll sweat off another ten pounds, thinking she’s pregnant.

Before I pulled my cock out of her pussy, I pulled her up by her long hair, twisted her head around and kissed her.

“OH FUCK PATRICK! I just got my first orgasm ever. I feel you filling me with your semen, and right now, I could care less.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!”

“Call your sister and send her that pic on your phone with me fucking you from behind. She’s going to love that pic.”

I leaned over and kissed her again, then I left her sitting there naked, smiling as she ran her hands over her voluptuous body.


“Patrick, are you caught up on your errands?”

“Yes I am. Did you need me for something?”

“Yes, hurry home. I need you, and I want to tell you about our upcoming trip.”


“Hey Sexy. Sorry to keep you waiting. Where are we going?”

“Las Vegas eventually! But I want you to fuck me now, and I’ll tell you where our first stop will be, as we take the long way to Las Vegas...

“YES BABY YES! Shove it deeper. I truly believe your cock is still growing.”

“I haven’t had any serious complaints, though there has been some annoying whimpering from the younger virgins.”

“I have some surprising good news for you.”

“Really? What have I done to surprise you?”

“You passed your driving test and your new driving license is over there on the table.”

“But, I have never taken a driver’s test!”

“Well, your driver’s license shows you did and you’re going to love the error they made on your birth date and age. You are now legally twenty-one.”

“Angelique? What will happen if I get stopped and they check my birth records?”

“They will confirm that you are actually twenty-one. I suppose you know what that means.”

“I can now legally drive a car, if I had one?”

“That’s not all. You can now legally gamble in all fifty states.”

“OH HELL YEAH! Squeeze my cock again like that. You’re getting excited and I love it when you get this excited. We get multiple orgasms.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.