Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“YES! OH FUCK YES! Shove your cock deeper inside my pussy. OH, OH. Ravin, suck my titty! BESS! OH FUCK YES! You suck my titty too. I think I may be about to. OH YES! I just got my first come with a man’s cock inside my pussy.

“PATRICK! I feel your cock pumping my pussy full of semen. Fuck me, Dear. Fuck my pussy good, and I hope we can fuck like this again and again, soon.

“Patrick, please for the sake of her sanity, stop by the public library as soon as possible. Ask for my sister, Kennedy Chaney. You will recognize her, because she’ll look just like I did before you fucked me and gave me this beautiful, sexy body.

“Tell her I asked you to come by and meet her, and she’ll want to know how you know her sister. PLEASE! Please, give my sister what you have given me and she will gladly fuck you just like I did. I’ll take a few naked pics of me and send to her. Do this for me and you can have my pussy anytime, day or night for as long as you love pussy.”

I told Ravin and Bess I had a noon appointment at an office complex downtown. I kissed both of them and told Ravin if I didn’t see her this afternoon, I’d see her tomorrow morning.


’Angelique’

’Yes Dear’

’I just wanted to tell you I’m not going to make it home for lunch. I need to see a friend downtown, then drop by the public library and see a woman about a book’

Make it good for both of them and tell me all about your fun with them when you get home’

Ms. Emily Gates was away from her desk so I sat in her old fashioned wooden swivel chair. She has a thick seat cushion with a soft woven cover over it. With my jeans and shirt on the file cabinet behind me, I sat in her chair waiting for her to return.

I didn’t have long to wait as I heard her humming just as she entered her office with a plastic bowl of salad, a plastic cup of Jello, and a large container of tea.

I knew better than scare a woman with anything in her hands. After she placed her bowls and tea on her desk, I whispered to her.

’Ms. Emily, I’m here to get some more of your pussy’

“PATRICK! Where are you?”

“Sitting in your desk chair. I hope you’re not wearing panties or a bra today.”

“I came to work naked under this dress, in hopes you would show up and fuck me. Let me push these bowls and my tea away from the edge, so I can come around and sit on your cock. You are naked, aren’t you?”

“I sure am. Turn around and I’ll hold your dress up so you can sit on my cock. WAIT! Bend over and let me kiss your naked ass and lick your pussy before you take my cock.”

“My pussy has been wet since we fucked yesterday. Hurry and fuck me again. Connie is supposed to be back shortly. She went down to the Deli to get a salad and some tea. I told her that’s what I eat all the time, and it’s given me this fabulous body. I want you to fuck her enough to hopefully give her twins.”

“Where will she sit? I need to be ready for her as soon as she sits in her chair.”

“Normally, she stands in front of my desk and eats. She says her butt’s getting too big from sitting in her office all week. Could you fuck her standing up?”

“I love fucking a woman like that. Take the lid off your Jello and tell her she needs to taste it. When she bends over. I’ll slip my cock inside her pussy. You know what happens then. She may be surprised, but she’ll back up for more. You may need to tell her about your dream where a man caught you bent over your desk and fucked you from behind, filling your pussy with his cum until you got so many comes you were craving his cock.”

“Will she get to meet you? I would love for her to see the young man who fucked her and gave her twins.”

“Ask her if there’s anything wrong. When she starts telling you that she’s getting fucked from behind, you can call my name and ask me if I’m fucking your boss.”

“I wish you’d slide that short stool up behind her, then sit on it as you pull her back to let your cock slip into her pussy. Take her dress off over her head when she starts rocking back and forth, fucking you, and I’ll come around my desk to suck her titties. OH, and please make her titties as large as you made mine. She told me this morning that she loves my new titty job. I thanked her, but never told her how I got them.”

“You me told her titties are as large as yours.”

“They are, but since you gave me these big beautiful new titties, mine are perfectly shaped even without bra. Hers are big, fat and floppy with no shape whatsoever when she takes her bra off.”

“I guess you know, if you bend over to eat her pussy, I’m going to fuck you again.”

“Yes, and I hope Connie gets so excited she wants to eat my pussy. If she does, fuck her again, with her bent over my desk. I want you to make sure she is pregnant.”

“Should I make myself known to her?”

“OH YES! Once she experiences your cock inside her pussy, she will want you to visit her in her bedroom like you did me. That was the best sex I have ever had, waking up to see you there, then you actually fucking me in my own bed. Please, give Connie some of that and she will probably beg you to come to her in her dreams, night after night.

“I heard the office door close. Shove your cock up inside me some more. I’m so excited I’m about to get my come already.

Connie Bennett looks just like I had her pictured when Ms. Emily Gates first told me about her. She’s tall, a little overweight, and her breasts really are large. I can tell, they fill her bra from top to bottom, side to side. There doesn’t seem to be any cleavage to her large bosom. I don’t even want to see her titties naked. I want her to have titties identical to Angelique’s huge, perfect breasts.

“Connie, I see you brought a salad just like mine. I wish you would sample my Jello. Honestly, I believe it’s the Jello and my salads that have given me this sexy body I have always wished for.

“I asked for Jello but they were sold out. It seems they are getting such good reviews they can’t keep it on the buffet. OH WOW! This is delicious. I wish I had gotten there sooner now. I hope you don’t mind if I take another small spoonful.”

“No, help yourself. Maybe you should sit at my desk to eat your salad and drink your tea. We’ll share what Jello is left.”

“EMILY! There has to be something magical about that Jello! I’ve only taken two bites from your cup and my clothes seem to be fitting me more loosely.

“OMIGOD! Just as I started to sit on this stool, my dress came up in back and I’m sitting here with the strangest feelings across my buttocks and even inside my undergarments.”

Ms. Emily told her, “After I took the first bite of Jello, I felt the urge to remove my dress. Just as I was about to, I heard you come in and I didn’t want to offend you by being naked in my office.”

“Did you remove your undies earlier?”

“No, I didn’t wear any today. With my new body feeling so sexy and hot, I want to be naked under my dress no matter where I go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.